Gonebury: Marbury has had his exit mapped out for him, by Walsh.

Where should Marbury go: Miami, Dallas or Boston?

• Dallas

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Miami

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Boston

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New New York

Quiet Storm
You are out of your mind. If Marbury was on the Celtics there is no way they would repeat. None what so ever, Marbury cant play with other "stars" let alone 3 of them. No way, that would be an issue waiting to explode.

And for the record the Celtics would not dare sign him.

DEAD WRONG Amigo! The only place I don't want Steph to end up at is Boston because for sure they would repeat. Steph would for sure take a backseat in this lineup because it would win him a championship!

tiger0330

Legend
Let D'Antoni use his connections in Italy to find him a job. That would be ideal, Steph gets his Italian vacation courtesy of the Knicks and he doesn't burn us in the playoffs when we get there.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Also Paul Peirce was pushing for Steph to join the team this off season, Ray Allen is good friends with Steph and shared with him how good it was to win a Title, so don't think for a second that if Steph became available that Boston wouldnt be a realistic (if not the front runner) option for Steph.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
He's gonna sign with either Miami-so he could start, or with Boston-he's likely gonna be 6th man but he'll be sick and a good change of pace when the starters come off and behind Rondo who's more of a slasher passer player...he's a scorer and he'll do just that when he's in with Powe and them other dudes....and he played wth Garnett so they're homies...the Celtics could repeat with this guy

GetRealistic

Starter
KG hates Marbury for obvious reasons. Not to mention they have a young PG who will eventually be an all star so why would they want the headache of Marbury.

He won't be in Boston, and if for some reason he does go there it means Boston won't repeat

Paul1355

All Star
Whoever picks him to be a Cleltic shouldn't even post on this forum. Put him on Dallas so he won't affect us as much being with Miami or Boston which is in our division and teams that we play a lot.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You are out of your mind. If Marbury was on the Celtics there is no way they would repeat. None what so ever, Marbury cant play with other "stars" let alone 3 of them. No way, that would be an issue waiting to explode.

And for the record the Celtics would not dare sign him.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about. The Celtics are one of the teams interested in Marbury, along with the Heat and Mavericks.

Plus, you only think the Celtics can't win a championship with Marbury, because you think he's a cancer.

Stop trying to look for arguments over stupid stuff. Marbury already proved he can play with stars. He made the playoffs with Garnett, on the Timberwolves, he made the playoffs with Amare Stoudamire and Shawn Marion on the Suns, and he made the Playoffs with the Knicks who still had Allan Houston at the time(even though he got hurt).

Let's see if he really is a cancer, when he goes to a championship contender, after he gets bought out.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
DEAD WRONG Amigo! The only place I don't want Steph to end up at is Boston because for sure they would repeat. Steph would for sure take a backseat in this lineup because it would win him a championship!
Exactly, the Celtics would literally have an All Star lineup, if they had Marbury.

King Ewing

Banned

You guys just dont get it. Marbury is not about championships, havn't you seen that the last 5 years? He only cares about his numbers, no way he takes a back seat as a 6th man, in his mind he's too good for that.

KG hates Marbury for obvious reasons. Not to mention they have a young PG who will eventually be an all star so why would they want the headache of Marbury.

He won't be in Boston, and if for some reason he does go there it means Boston won't repeat

Exactly what he said! Theres no way, NO WAY the Celtics take a chance on Marbury. They are not stupid.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. The Celtics are one of the teams interested in Marbury, along with the Heat and Mavericks.

I dont know what I am talking about? Theres a BIG difference between the Celtics front office being interested in Marbury and some Celtics players being interested in Marbury. The Celtics front office is too smart, they want no part of Marbury.

King Ewing

Banned
Exactly, the Celtics would literally have an All Star lineup, if they had Marbury.

You say I dont know what I am talking about? Ha!

As we have seen, over and over again. All Star lineups mean nothing in the NBA. Its about a team. You guys just cant see the clear picture.

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
C'mon guys, everyone knows an all-star lineup will always win the finals. Remember when the Lakers had Payton-Kobe-Malone-Shaq? And then they went to win the championship?...wait a minute...NO THEY DIDN'T

A bunch of all-stars does not necessarily equal championships...

King Ewing

Banned
C'mon guys, everyone knows an all-star lineup will always win the finals. Remember when the Lakers had Payton-Kobe-Malone-Shaq? And then they went to win the championship?...wait a minute...NO THEY DIDN'T

A bunch of all-stars does not necessarily equal championships...

BINGO! :beer:

And thats only one of many, many "all-star" lineups that did not win a championship.

King Ewing

Banned
everything you post has somethin bad about marbury. this site has too many posters like you :wwf:

Too many posters like? Come on man! This forum has had too many posters like YOU!

Marbury has SUCKED the last 5 years and you guys still defend him over and over again! WHY? Tell me WHY!?!

I am sick of it, I defended Marbury the first few years, but I'm done! He sucks at the team sport of basketball!!

Our own damn coach, who has a pretty damn nice record the last few years has told Marbury to sit down and not to dress. Am I wrong here? We're 6-3! I'm right, you are wrong, you just cant see it over your blind love for Marbury!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Too many posters like? Come on man! This forum has had too many posters like YOU!

Marbury has SUCKED the last 5 years and you guys still defend him over and over again! WHY? Tell me WHY!?!

I am sick of it, I defended Marbury the first few years, but I'm done! He sucks at the team sport of basketball!!

he didnt play last year. he looked real good (no homo) in 2006-07, when we won 33 games.

King Ewing

Banned
he didnt play last year. he looked real good (no homo) in 2006-07, when we won 33 games.

He looked good? We won 33 games? WTH are you talking about? 33-49, thats good enough for you? I'm done man, you have no idea what you are talking about.

EDIT: AND another nice start 23-13. Thanks Marbury I love you on the bench!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
He looked good? We won 33 games? WTH are you talking about? 33-49, thats good enough for you? I'm done man, you have no idea what you are talking about.

for a team with crawford and curry, 33 wins aint bad. its better then 23-59, without him.

JayJ44

Starter

To be fair, there was a lot of injuries toward the end of that season. We probably would have made the playoffs if it wasn't for the injuries. No point in living in the past though...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
hey MSG

I've been reading all your crap and am disgusted by your arrogance and your little hoard of butt bandits who kiss your azz as you kiss theirs. Boosting one anothers egos and pissing in each others pockets.

You dodge every direct question sent to you about why you love Fagbury because you are void of retorts with any validity.

So, as you consider yourself the best poster on this site. An opinion which makes all of the real posters laugh and makes me spit btw.

I challenge you to a back and forth duel. We can talk about Marbury, Crawford, Mike D and make prognostications about the direction the team is heading in.

I will smash you.

Expose your inability to post nothing but little copy and paste threads with your Stephony boners that have nothing of any substance about the team itself.

I will ask you direct questions and you will answer them. Come on.

I'm gonna dump on you worse than that Tr1llion boy did in the "dose of reality" thread. Man did he sh1y all over you.

You are the biggest bad mouther on here.

Bring it lady boy. Make one of your little threads and you can label it "debate" or "the exhibiting of an ignoramus"

Bring it. Don't be a pussy.

Just bring it.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Not to mention there is no way Steph could play for Doc Rivers. Doc wouldn't put up with his BS. Some team is going to have to have a major injury to a PG to call the Knicks about Steph. And no not San Antonio because Pop would literally strangle Steph. A team will have to be for real desperate to take a chance on Steph with his history.