Idiots on ESPN analyze the Knicks

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
They were far from the worst team last year...They should've won at least 10 more games last year. They blew so many leads.

KBlack25

Starter
They were far from the worst team last year...They should've won at least 10 more games last year. They blew so many leads.

Not to mention, they were doing well, then traded away their top two players last season (ZBo and Crawford). If I had said that the Knicks would trade their top two guys 3 months into the season, they would have been projected for many less wins than they were.

clumsy

Rotation player
Yes, while the Knicks didn't get better talent-wise I think a lot of others got worse. I don't think the Knicks are worse than New Jersey, I don't think they're worse than Milwaukee, nor Indiana. I think they'll probably be better than Charlotte. I also think they're still better than Miami (I think Beasley is going to be a B-U-S-T, he's immature and has a lot of off-court issues).
I think the pundits are correct in saying our team is bottom of the East.

Knicks are WAY worse than NJ. I'll put it this way we have 2 players, Lee and Darko to do what they can do with Brooks Lopez....PG's no comparision either. We both don't have SG.

Probably worse than Indiana. Danny Granger is a much better scorer than anyone on our squad. They don't/can't play D, we dont' either.

Don't know anything about the Bucks or bobcast but i do know we are not close to miami.

Superstars = better team period. I'm sure empirical analysis of the last 20 NBA seasons has shown a team with castoffs is alwasy the bottom of the barrel.

KBlack25

Starter
I think the pundits are correct in saying our team is bottom of the East.

Knicks are WAY worse than NJ. I'll put it this way we have 2 players, Lee and Darko to do what they can do with Brooks Lopez....PG's no comparision either. We both don't have SG.

Probably worse than Indiana. Danny Granger is a much better scorer than anyone on our squad. They don't/can't play D, we dont' either.

Don't know anything about the Bucks or bobcast but i do know we are not close to miami.

Superstars = better team period. I'm sure empirical analysis of the last 20 NBA seasons has shown a team with castoffs is alwasy the bottom of the barrel.

(This stuff was from last year)