If Lebron Goes to Heat!

iSaYughh

Starter
Simmons wrote a sweet espn article outlining lebron's character (or lack thereof) and his killer instinct and mentality (the little he has), if he really follows through on MIA.

It makes sense from the portrait he painted of how Lebron operates.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
He's coming to the Knicks. It's funny, you all hate him now because you think he's going to Miami but you will love him when he announces he's coming to the Knicks.

I hate him regardless. This has all been a charade and we've all been played as suckers.

Donnie Walsh was just on WFAN......... he said all of his people are telling him that NOBODY has any idea where LBJ is going! He said that LBJ has kept everything quiet and led NOBODY in any organization to believe his is going to their organization. Francesa said he has called all of his basketball contacts and each one has said the feeling around the league is that nobody has any idea. He mentioned how yesterday it was all Knicks, Knicks, Knicks, and how today it's all Heat, Heat, Heat. He is not putting any stock in either rumor. Not saying that he is the end all be all but it leaves some hope.

iSaYughh

Starter
He's coming to the Knicks. It's funny, you all hate him now because you think he's going to Miami but you will love him when he announces he's coming to the Knicks.

I hate him regardless. This has all been a charade and we've all been played as suckers.

I agree. The past 24h death knell against us and annointing of the Heat prolly means the exact opposite; he's coming. Disagree that we've been played as suckers. If/when he comes he just made us all the more relevant and epic. We may have been played, but not as suckers and fools.

Of course, if he goes to MIA the absolute reverse is true. And it's still possible he goes to MIA and every facet of the NYK just took a giant shaft.

All we can resolutely say now is that LBJ has really raised the stakes. He pretty much made himself in control of the entire climate of the NBA. And the present and future lives of several premiere sports cities/franchises.

NYCsBabiGurl

Benchwarmer
With all the crap he is pulling lately I won't believe anything i hear anymore until i see him wearing the jersey.. I was reading this article.. http://www.msg.com/blogs/charlie-zegers/the-new-big-three-1.45997 and its so true hes just wants all the attention.. but there still is speculation that they Miami stories are planted buy the LBJ team.. I wonder what they will have to say about him on the Knicks Night Live special for him on MSG tonight after the decision

well who's publicly going to admit their biggest defeat/failure of their career?

Nobody will admit they were defeated or failed no matter what. It will always be said that they tried their best, put their best proposal out there etc etc... pretty standard. No admition of anything