If not MDA... Then which coach would you like to see become NY's next head coach?

TakMan

Rotation player
Nate McMillan already signed an extension with portland, its a shame i would've loved him as our coach.

Can someone not plant class A drugs in his tactical briefcase or something? That way he gets sacked and the Knicks can be the ones to revive his coaching career on the cheap.

iJoe

Rotation player
Idk i heard he has no emphasis on defense, and i know a bunch of Houston fans that say his defense sucks, i don't want a Mike D'antoni 2.0

Have you taken a look at Houston's team? They just traded their only good defensive player in Battier. They were even smaller than we are now with absolutely no centers.

Adelman signed up with Houston to coach Yao and Tracy and instead got a bunch of scrubs. He's eager to move on to a non rebuilding franchise.

Adelman's teams have always overachieved and thats a sign of a damn good coach. His Kings were one Robert Horry shot away from being champions.

Have you taken a look at Houston's team? They just traded their only good defensive player in Battier. They were even smaller than we are now with absolutely no centers.

Adelman signed up with Houston to coach Yao and Tracy and instead got a bunch of scrubs. He's eager to move on to a non rebuilding franchise.

Adelman's teams have always overachieved and thats a sign of a damn good coach. His Kings were one Robert Horry shot away from being champions.
True, anyone that is smart and coaches defense would be better than D'antoni. i find it hilarious how Houston is only two wins away from us:barf: