Interesting Newsday trade idea

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
They need offense.

Marbury is the best guard on this team, with one year left his contract. We don't need to trade him, unless its for an expiring. Crawford and Richardson have extra years and should be moved, along with Curry.

The hate on Marbury is so corny.

LOL, your nuthuggin for Marbury is so corny

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lolz haha thanks man...and yea i have it...i have like Every L song...
<embed src="http://www.datpiff.com/embed/6474/" height="200" width="538">
Download Mixtape | Provided by DatPiff.com

U should listen 2 that mixtape...J love did some hot blends on some tracks...
and the Eva Mendes part...omg...idk...shes sexy! lolz and Vida Guarra 2 :afro:

I got love for Vida, Im got mad pics of her on my computer. I got that Big L mixtape, J-Love is one of the best. Hes been on some classic old shit like early Nas, Mobb Deep and shit. Good to see some Big L fans on here.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
LOL, your nuthuggin for Marbury is so corny

Yeah, its all JUST because he is from the New York area... I am too but I aint in love like they are.

They got AI the 2nd on that team.... Crawford and him would not coexist that well....

Marbury is better off in PA...

metrocard

Legend
Yeah, its all JUST because he is from the New York area... I am too but I aint in love like they are.

They got AI the 2nd on that team.... Crawford and him would not coexist that well....

First of all, I could care less if Marbury is from NYC...I never been to Coney Island in my life, I'm from the Bronx...recognize the accent?

AI = SF
Crawford = SG

We get rid of Crawford and Curry, we benefit the most optimal way possible.

Hop off Marbury, he doesn't need to leave this team. He has 1 year left in his contract(alot of salary off the cap) and is the best guard on this team. Did Marbury piss in your conflakes or something? You dudes need to let whatever Marbury did to yous GO...its been dead for a minute.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

yes, you are in love...with the testicles of Crawford and David Lee.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I got love for Vida, Im got mad pics of her on my computer. I got that Big L mixtape, J-Love is one of the best. Hes been on some classic old shit like early Nas, Mobb Deep and shit. Good to see some Big L fans on here.
yea man TROW AND L UP IN THE AIR! man im all about old skool u know...but hey when u get a chance read these lyrics from masta ace NFL
http://www.lyricsdownload.com/masta-ace-nfl-not-for-long-lyrics.html
yes, you are in love...with the testicles of Crawford and David Lee.
Lmao wow...u guys really have diffrent opinions about stuff huh? lolz well idk but alot of people suck off alot of people in this Forum...me...well idk i just agree with who ever is rite

paris401

Starter
just close this thread.. after the last two games... we couldn't give any of our pieces of shit away to phila...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
just close this thread.. after the last two games... we couldn't give any of our pieces of shit away to phila...

I agree with you, I was thinkin the same thing. Curry and Crawford destroyed their trade value, Why would philly wanna give up dalembert for Curry when Curry got destroyed, now hes callin Dalembert dad. Thats Sams son, hes a big kid.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac