Isiah getting fired...a possibility?

metrocard

Legend
NYC-BOY, do you realize Isiah was the one who signed Jerome James to a 5 year deal with mucho cash?

How can you support that?

Don't quote the monkey again, I was having a good time having him on my ignore list, don't need to see his garbage again.

Isiah Thomas isn't the KNICKS, Isiahsexuals believe if you don't support Isiah, you're not a Knick fan. Stop spamming your forum with love for Isiah; because you guys have an unbalance interest in Isiah, rather the Knicks. Get out and go make an Isiah forum. Mad mo too for showing a lot of love to one man.

I support the Knicks and the majority of the players on this roster who earned my respect

Marbury
Collins
Lee
Balkman
Richardson

still waiting
Nichols
Jordan
Chandler
Randolph
Jones
Morris

Have failed to get my approval
Crawford
Curry
Robinson
James

Last edited:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Thats what im talking about bro. we have a great team this year and seriously this is the first time we have had such a great team in a while. we have so many new options that we didnt have before. Our old players have gotten better. Lee is practicing his jump shot. crawford has gotten bigger so he could be a better defender our bench squad is sick and every player besides james looks hungry.(well he looks like he wants to eat some food hungry though fat bastard). I cant wait for the season to start.
:beer:. Cant we just suspend James for coming to camp unprepared instead of buying him out. to make room for my boy Nichols

No doubt...and you spoke the truth also. But when you have ignorant cockroaches on this forum who think that transforming Layden's roster and in 3 years are playoff contenders is easy...that's like saying go jump off the empire state building and try to catch your self with your hands and live. And you're right, everyone on this roster is hungry (except for james haha). That's all I want...I want passion from these guys. And seems like cockroach follows my every post. Step off...I "owned" you before...let's not start this again...cuz you will get crushed again...final call. By the way NYC...good post.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
NYC-BOY, do you realize Isiah was the one who signed Jerome James to a 5 year deal with mucho cash?

How can you support that?

Don't quote the monkey again, I was having a good time having him on my ignore list, don't need to see his garbage again.

Isiah Thomas isn't the KNICKS, Isiahsexuals believe if you don't support Isiah, you're not a Knick fan. Stop spamming your forum with love for Isiah; because you guys have an unbalance interest in Isiah, rather the Knicks. Get out and go make an Isiah forum. Mad mo too for showing a lot of love to one man.

I support the Knicks and the majority of the players on this roster who earned my respect

Marbury
Collins
Lee
Balkman
Richardson

still waiting
Nichols
Jordan
Chandler
Randolph
Jones
Morris

Have failed to get my approval
Crawford
Curry
Robinson
James

What is a GM's job description? To be the architect of the team, hand pick the players and staff and run the day to day operations. That being said, are there players that you want here that we don't have?

It doesn't make since for some fans to say I like 85% of the players on this team but I hate the GM. Once we win games this talk will end.

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
Unemployment Checks For Isiah After MSG

On the bright side, the team may fight harder and rally around Isiah more after this. Can the season get started already?

Funny you should say that ...

" ... Knicks players were ordered by team executives after the verdict to "stick to basketball questions and support Isiah in what you say," when they talk to the media. ... "

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...isiah_thomas_has_no_place_to_turn_other_.html

"The entire sordid episode has deeply troubled David Stern, but not enough for the commissioner to punish the Knicks or to put in a call to Dolan's father, Charles, to try to persuade the Cablevision magnate to oust his son. ... "

David Stern is a tool. His decision in the Phoenix playoff suspensions last year should tell you this guy has absolutely no ability to see past his sphincter.

Last edited:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I hate to break it to you but Isiah also has a track record of driving the Toronto Raptors into BANKRUPTCY!

I don't argue with people that don't provide facts...your opinion or suggestion is just as good as mickey mouse's. Provide a sound, intelligent response and get back with me...

metrocard

Legend
On the bright side, the team may fight harder and rally around Isiah more after this. Can the season get started already?

ee8b2e1fee67.gif