It's not Thomas or Marbury - Eddy Curry is the Problem

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
True. The Knicks team is simply dead. There is nothing ANYONE can do to make this team a factor. Start Brand New... You are right to hold on to Marbs and let all that CAP space pay us some future to this team... So Far the Knicks are just payin and its not payin off....

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Do you guys know that our whole line up would be different IF we did not do that trade with Chicago for EC... Seemed like a GREAT trade at the time.. 1st round picks came to play which Isiah would never realise they would be so valueable.... Without EC the Knicks would probably 90% get rid of Jamal Crawford... 06 draft 2nd pick... Knicks could have had... Aldrige, Morrison(Sucks nevermind about him), BRANDON ROY, Rudy Gay, or Randy Foye... Draft of 07.... NICK YOUNG....Noah( Not to impressive..) but better then anything....Julian Wright, and Law!... All could have been on this knicks basketball Team... Now that the Knicks have the ability to trade Curry still. They should. Jamal is slowly killin everyones hopes. He is done and over with. EC-JC out...... It should be official. EC For Samuel Damlembert. And JC, Nate,D Lee,Balkman for someone like.... Artest, and Kevin Martin (great player). I change my mind a lot about these Knick players. It serious now. I am sick of EC and JC.

Of whatever happened to Randolph Morris?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
It's all of them.

Years later, this team will go down in the history books as one the most obtuse rosters ever assembled in NBA, maybe even sports, history! Thomas and the Knicks are an icon of undisputed failure from top to bottom.

This is the worst possible team for every person on our roster to be on based on their overall game, defense, and leadership abilities. It's quite remarkable actually, when you think about how one GM can be so horrific about his job, and still be employed and get paid millions.

Only in America

2 years later, and this post still deserves some rep points lol. How true it is. And how joyful is it to know that Isiah Thomas has NOTHING to do with the Knicks.