It's Official: Rubio will NOT be a Knick

metrocard

Legend
No Steph was by far the worst thing to happen to the Knicks franchise except maybe Isiah coming out of the front office to coach. The Eddy Curry chapter is still yet to be finished.

Really...because Eddy Curry is going to make a miraculous comeback to point he'll be twice the value Alridge, Noah, potential cap space and flexibility and other draft picks..+all these seasons of losing under Isiah's plan building around Curry will be forgotten...I'm pretty sure this will happen.
I'm with you here man.

NYK4Life

Rookie
I'm reading that James Harden can slip all the way to #8. If that happens and OKC drafts Rubio, I can definitely see a trade going down between us and OKC. OKC needs Harden and we need Rubio. Almost seems too good to be true. We would have to add another piece to the trade obviously. Even if we can't get Rubio, I think Harden would be great and IMO he's the 3rd best player in the draft. My only concern would be him fitting into D'antoni's system. Unlikely this happens but damnit it's not gonna stop me from hoping.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Really...because Eddy Curry is going to make a miraculous comeback to point he'll be twice the value Alridge, Noah, potential cap space and flexibility and other draft picks..+all these seasons of losing under Isiah's plan building around Curry will be forgotten...I'm pretty sure this will happen.
I'm with you here man.

I don't know about the miraculous comeback part, but I am rooting for E-city. Look at all Eddy has been through from the heart and health problems to family upheval. Eddy is even living here anymore, I'm sure to escape all the problems. Did you know Eddy pays 15k per month in child support for his 2 kids??? Alot of the pro atheletes from the south-side of Chicago refuse to come back now because they get jacked all the time. He just seems like a nice, likeable young guy just trying to stay out of the ghetto. He has shown, when healthy, to be a great center. If Eddy can get back into form, we will forget how much we gave up to get him.

metrocard

Legend
I don't know about the miraculous comeback part, but I am rooting for E-city. Look at all Eddy has been through from the heart and health problems to family upheval. Eddy is even living here anymore, I'm sure to escape all the problems. Did you know Eddy pays 15k per month in child support for his 2 kids??? Alot of the pro atheletes from the south-side of Chicago refuse to come back now because they get jacked all the time. He just seems like a nice, likeable young guy just trying to stay out of the ghetto. He has shown, when healthy, to be a great center. If Eddy can get back into form, we will forget how much we gave up to get him.

So why don't you marry him and help him with the child support?

Eddy Curry was never meant to be an athlete.