J James and Knicks trades

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
jerome burger-king has no value... zero...none..nada...nil

i'll tell u what I.T. sees in him...4 mo years... and no way to trade him... 4 mo years...

We kinda understand you theres no need for that zero none nada nil thing..okay? Did you know all those things mean the same thing>?< Chill out a lil.

I wonder how J James even got into the NBA???

dig4that

Rookie
The only way the Knicks can trade him if they include him in a multi-player deal. I read the Knicks and Sonics might be looking at a Frye for Lewis trade. The Knicks would have to include other contracts to meet the salary requirement so they could try to get Seattle to take JJ as well.I also understand Nate might be in the deal as well.I would also contact Washington about Eaton Thomas.

I hope the Sonics aint that slow. They were smart to let him go after he played well in the playoffs. He wound up in NY because a few good nights, and Seattle wasn't going to pay him and laughed as we dished out bank to the sloth. If he was worth anything they would have fought to keep him. But they sat back and said "hmmmmm averages 15 min a game and about 5.0 ppg over the past 4 years. He's all yours NY."

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
I wonder how J James even got into the NBA???

JJ13 got into the NBA for the same reason that the Knicks and Sonics had a bidding war during summer 01 (the same summer we gave H20 that ridiculous contract)... he's 7'1"... 300 lbs... and shows flashes of brilliance during contract years...

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks trade Jerome, i think he will be good for Portland. They need a center with his experience. They need anything to get them in the playoffs.