Jamal Crawford making Hinrich his son

Status
Not open for further replies.

HITMAN87

Rookie
My son listens and obeys; understands he's a fool in these type of topics. Im happy you doing the homework I told you to read, hopefully I taught you how to read tambein

Wow, you woke up 6 AM in the morning asking me how to POST on here as if it wast the most important thing to you...lol isomiac nigga; stop whacking it and pretending you got digits, you aint ballin and never was... You not going anywhere either too, so why u lying? No one goes out @ 5:40 PM...you a herb; No whip, you live in the middle of no where, you assed out tonight. Mason's sister hit me up and we out to some ho's birthday party, yesss im getting sauced and bout to smash. Enjoy whacking off to youtube vids of Isiah, atleast you happy rite? LOL@ a PR dude with a fetish for blacks; thats mad scary how your youtube page is loaded with naked black guys; 300 homo points.

I am by far way more of a superior athlete then u will ever be in this lifetime ,I aint play BBall cuz i was to busy starting on football a real sport not that gay bullshit soccer with MCDONALD lmao getting schooled by dwight jarret a dude that just joined cuz they cut his ass in football, and where were u in foorball? u are by far the worst basketball nigga god has created i will smash u. u smash arabic and jewish hoes lol nothing to be proud of lol talking like u gona "SMASH" MASOn sister where? u got no free crib u always broke with no whip and no money 4 a hotel. dont even talk bout whips to me till u get ur liscense hop of my nuts in sports its not that serious u wnat the "crown" have it who wants to look up 7 8 niggas from the sudan with raw talent and is atheltic only u. like who gives a damn bout highschool or international ball. u get hyped for no reason, and dont even bring up homo point of i will be forced to bring up ur home past lol u crazy

metrocard

Legend
Ight let me introduce you guys to my friend "Jason".

He's a Puerto Rican kid from the surburbs, so I don't know why he goes online talking "black", he tries especially hard to sound black offline too, mad girls be laughing at him.

He's unemployed, 20 years old with no college credits. He went to college one year 5 hours away from home and came back with no credits. His white boy roommates robbed him and he got caught piping fat white girls.

Even before that, in HS he was a virgin. On the football team he got no burn.

He's not going to bring up the fact I was on the wrestling team for 3 years, we won 2 championships and I made the all star team at 145 lbs.

Check out the championship pic

l_79edc22729b3793b5032f620229b9572.jpg

This dude tried to do boxing like me, but he injured his shoulder like a bitch. Jason is a fragile kid with no muscle or body composition, lets say he's Jamal Crawford like. I was working two jobs, going to school full time and doing boxing...lol in HS this guy had no life and couldn't even box more than 3 months. He's just not an athlete simple, he was even scared to bench press in HS, while I was showing off on the wrestling team as one of the strongest guys.

He couldn't even make the basketball team freshman year and he played basketball all his life; in gym he would play with the whackest kids on the court because the nice kids didn't want him on the team missing shots and his slow ass. Yo, I'm whack at bball,this is true, but Jason is whack too; thats why he played with the whack kids and missed all his shots. I gurantee 90% of the people here would bust his ass in BBALL

Thie guy also use to work at WALMART on Williamsbridge in the Bronx, making 7 an hour He spent all his money an ounce of weed and nothing else, because he had no bitches or connects at the time, he went for me to getted connected with dealers because he didnt know anybody and I was his only friend. He lived a lonely life in summer, unless I called him up to smoke his weed for FREE.

While I was working at a clinic making 14 an hour(double his salary), PART TIME, and cashing more money. I wasn't even in the NBA, I was downtown at bars doing my thing and hanging out with made people, Jason was a bum who was a weed call for me.

About the hoes, Jason gets mad happy because he had sexy finally for the first time in 2 years. He met up with some black/rican chick who would give top to her BOYFRIEND, and let him cum in her mouth and she would go to Jason and kiss him. Jason was MAD gased and got played hardbody, he found out she was cheating on him 3 months later(Jason isn't the most brightest guy in the planet). After that, Jason was frustrated. He goes to Westchester Community College and tries talking to 40 year old girls now, thats nothing to be proud of. Most importantly, everyone on the block knows I'm good looking with the body of a god; you don't even work out, and you're one of the ugliest kids from Mount, even the gay guys told me that :teeth(son why is your head built like Omar Cook?):,you don't look human homie. lol @ this herb thinking you need a hotel to smash. You yell at girls on the fone...thats why you get no pussy my brother.

As for Mason's sister, I'm actually going to her house tommorow; enjoy whacking your meat to Tupac joints.

Jason thinks he's balla because he had some runned down car that he couldn't even let girls in it because it was so dirty with his underwears and donuts and papers all in the back, he never got it fixed, that shit would stopped in the middle of the street because it couldn't work for 5 minutes. LOL, I atleast have a Camry 2007, I'll get my license later.

As for sports, you can't argue. Everything you predict is wrong, you fantasized about NBA changing the uniform rule to naked because you love black men, and you wish you were stuck in an 8X4 cell with Micheal Vick for a year, no homo. This dude is mad @ me because my scout game is serious and gets mad that most of the guys I scout end up playing a role in the NBA, while his guys end up being NBDL legends.

He's Rican q no habla espanol, he didn't even know basketball was played in Puerto Rico till I introduced him to it. He got no Rican tries cause they think he's a homo thug, he rides out with black dudes but they play him as the fool, he buys dutches for them, gives them rides, lets them fuck his mom. He's a lost dude that walks like one of those super mario goombas, I wish I could let you guys how many girls dissed him right infront of his face like he was a bitch...lol, it mad me laugh everyday. Now he's gonna come back, read all of this, cry like a puto and say "Yo my man i aint gonna read all that", ahah, he lost. I stayed sonning him infront of everybody in the train, he's built like a girl.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damnnnnn hitman got exposed!!!!!!

I dont believe anything Hitman said, he sounds like a lying bitch who knows nothing. Metro you sure this aint Isiah?

Lets take a look at the instant replay

metrocard

Legend
Damnnnnn hitman got exposed!!!!!!

I dont believe anything Hitman said, he sounds like a lying bitch who knows nothing. Metro you sure this aint Isiah?

Lets take a look at the instant replay

lol, bro if there was a song to me sonning him, it would be this

or even this if your a South Park fan

Status
Not open for further replies.