James Starting!?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Please shut the fuck up

Nov 07, 2007, 00:10 #40
lilman_bklyn
6th man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sensational game! I stayed at work to watch the game on the big screen just so that I didn't miss it. Four guys with 20+ points, our guards combining for 17 assist. Eddy with huge rebounds. Just great. I didn't think they were going to win, and I'm happy i was wrong. Now lets continue doing what we came to do...
WIN

P.S. If and only If, Curry could defend without thinking so much. I feel like he is thinking of fouling people when they come in the lane, and that is preventing him from going all out. E.C. holla at Balkman for some tips in this area, if you could play like you did in the 4th, I honestly believe, without being biased, the Knicks win the division top 3 seed.

You shut the fuck up, your the crackhead who believed the Knicks can win the division. You should be a comedian or somethin. There was never a point where I thought the Knicks could finish ahead of the Celtics, they will have the best record in the east and then lose in the playoffs.

You dont wanna see Jerome James play? At this point, the whole team sucks and whoevers not playin deserves another chance, Jerome James and Randolph Morris. You must want Curry to continue his role of being in the starting lineup and gettin more minutes then he deserves. Get off his dick and please shut the fuck up.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Nov 07, 2007, 00:10 #40
lilman_bklyn
6th man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sensational game! I stayed at work to watch the game on the big screen just so that I didn't miss it. Four guys with 20+ points, our guards combining for 17 assist. Eddy with huge rebounds. Just great. I didn't think they were going to win, and I'm happy i was wrong. Now lets continue doing what we came to do...
WIN

P.S. If and only If, Curry could defend without thinking so much. I feel like he is thinking of fouling people when they come in the lane, and that is preventing him from going all out. E.C. holla at Balkman for some tips in this area, if you could play like you did in the 4th, I honestly believe, without being biased, the Knicks win the division top 3 seed.

You shut the fuck up, your the crackhead who believed the Knicks can win the division. You should be a comedian or somethin. There was never a point where I thought the Knicks could finish ahead of the Celtics, they will have the best record in the east and then lose in the playoffs.

You dont wanna see Jerome James play? At this point, the whole team sucks and whoevers not playin deserves another chance, Jerome James and Randolph Morris. You must want Curry to continue his role of being in the starting lineup and gettin more minutes then he deserves. Get off his dick and please shut the fuck up.

When you highlight and bold a specific thing that is said, it is always a good idea to read it and understand what is being said. I said if Curry could play like he played in that 4th quarter, with just playing and not thinking so much,, the knicks could win the division and I still feel the same way. If Curry could play the way he played defensively the way he played in that 4th quarter, I believe the knicks could win the division, i'm not one of those who are in total aw of the celtics. I'm like Q-Rich in that regards.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I agree, I dont think the Celtics are going anywhere IN THE PLAYOFFS but it doesnt matter how good curry plays, the knicks arent winning the division. The Celtics will have the best record in the East but when it comes to the playoffs, theyll be just like the mavs were last year and all their fans will cry.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
i wouldent want jerome 2 start but he can be a great add 2 our second unit..i mean hey we got a pretty good second unit and with James being in the paint the other teams second unit hopefulyl wont do so good against our unit and making it easier 4 our first unit 2 finish the game...i mean our center in our second unit is mostly Lee...and like im sure they would rather drive it on Lee than curry a big fat HUGE DUDE ...look the point is James can help out alot in the second unit...in the first unit i dont think he can keep up with other teams starters

jzero29

Rotation player
okay, jerome james?

Jerome james, does anyone remeber the last time he actually played? Not me. It was probably for like 10 minutes. The Guy has been constantly injured. he hasn't really played in NBA in like 2years. Hasn't been productive since he left seattle.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I can't believe we are placing our hopes with Jerome James. He is the biggest piece of fat shit in the NBA. He should have been suspended from the team for the shape he showed up in during training camp. Yeah, he'll play maybe 5-7 mins and then waive his hand in the air asking to be taken out because he is tired. That is supposed to inspire and motivate Curry?!? Unfortunately, I don't think anything or anyone can motivate Curry to play consistent good defense.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
i sitll believe he would be a great addition 2 our second unit...i mean this is the way i vision it

C- Jerome James
PF- David Lee
SF- Renaldo Balkman
SG- Fred Jones
PG- Nate Robinson