Jared Jefferies injured

New New York

Quiet Storm
Jefferies hasn't even played a preseason game yet...please, Boris Diaw? Jefferies would let homeless people piss on him to have the skills of Diaw. Jefferies is very unskilled.

Not saying I agree at all with the comparison of the two players given what Jefferies has shown us so far. But if Mike Dantoni says a player has skill then I'd take it for what it is. And if Mike Dantoni makes a comparison between Diaw and Jefferies I'd have to beleive there is some truth to it!

Last edited:
Jared Jeffries hurt? I'm shocked, truly shocked.

He's awful anyway and I think that D'Antoni was probably going to play a lot of him because of his versatility. Thankfully now we won't have that to scream about.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
it really is a tough break for jeffries. I think he is gonna be great under in mikes system, but not a great way to start off, especially because the season hasn't started yet. at least we know that he was playing physical in training camp.

Paul1355

All Star
Not saying I agree at all with the comparison of the two players given what Jefferies has shown us so far. But if Mike Dantoni says a player has skill then I'd take it for what it is. And if Mike Dantoni makes a comparison between Diaw and Jefferies I'd have to beleive there is some truth to it!

Agreed, maybe Mike D can make him a better player like he was back in high school averaging 20/10...who knows? But this injury will make put that Diaw comparison on hold for some time.