Knicks/Lakeshow:Emergency Game Thread

mafra

Legend
RJ and Randle 11-30 tonight (2-11 from downtown). RJ has 0 offensive rebounds, blocks, steals).

Margin is so slim… if Randle isn’t borderline MVP, they can’t win most nights.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Back on live action Knicks only down 2 4 minutes left. Fell behind thru the 4 th but the Lakers are as poor game closers as the Knicks are!

Kiyaman

Legend
Down 5 with under 6 minutes to go (5:53) and it's just sad how Lakers are .100% and haven't missed not even 1 shot here in the 4th Q. Our Defense is .....
Grimes waking up the Garden on a fast break TWO

mafra

Legend
Disgusting play with 3 to go and NYK down
2…. They get 4 offensive rebounds, and in 1 possession they miss 4 threes (IQ, Grines, Randle, Brunson all brick an attempt from downtown). I listened to 90 seconds of this entire game and I want to vomit. This team is remarkably average, dull, and impossible to watch. Season just died for me.

I’ve tried to follow and care but it’s been hard the last 20-30 games. I just can’t care. They aren’t good. They aren’t bad, but that doesn’t mean I want to waste any more time on this team.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Disgusting play with 3 to go and NYK down
2…. They get 4 offensive rebounds, and in 1 possession they miss 4 threes (IQ, Grines, Randle, Brunson all brick an attempt from downtown). I listened to 90 seconds of this entire game and I want to vomit. This team is remarkably average, dull, and impossible to watch. Season just died for me.

I’ve tried to follow and care but it’s been hard the last 20-30 games. I just can’t care. They aren’t good. They aren’t bad, but that doesn’t mean I want to waste any more time on this team.
I hear you Maf i won’t even drop the $50 for league pass:(

jimkcchief88

All Star
Brunson draws another charge Knicks have a chance 3.9 seconds left Laker challenge we should win free time out draw one up Thibbs earn your $$$