Knicks shouldnt put all their eggs in Lebron's Basket

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
It is you who has suffered from a concussion my friend. You must be related to jpz17. Both of you are disease ridden Anal Intruders. Gerald wallace has been injury prone since entering the league 6 years ago. He will have 4 years left on his contract at the beginning of next season. We made the mistake of trading for an injury prone Quentin Richardson already. Gerald Wallace is a poor three point and free throw shooter. After suffering many injuries he will lose his first step quicker then the average basketball player. That will make him less effective on defense and expect his field goal percentage to decline. Lets be more sensible in the future.

hey pablow didn't suck ur mamas tit today or did ur dad rape u to hard today cause u been ripping everyone since ur dumass came onto this site why don't u shut ur dum Ass and keep ur dick headed remarks to urself and grow up if u disagree with something say don't insult anyone u piece of shit have a good day everyone

hey pablow didn't suck ur mamas tit today or did ur dad rape u to hard today cause u been ripping everyone since ur dumass came onto this site why don't u shut ur dum Ass and keep ur dick headed remarks to urself and grow up if u disagree with something say don't insult anyone u piece of shit have a good day everyone
I am smarter then you child. You have alot of growing up to do with an ignorant post like this. Where is the guy who threatened me? At least i included knicks discussion in my posts. This post is made to insult me and for nothing else. Im ready to discuss basketball whenever you are.

George M.

Benchwarmer
My 40 years of watching the NBA, 98% of all Super-Star players are traded before letting go to the free agent market.

Shaq is a different story all-together he was a BIGG arrogant problem in the NBA his first 5 years (The main reason why Shaq got swept in his first FINALS).
I also recall Shaq's first "All-Star" game where bothsides the East and West teams prevented the arrogant Shaq from scoring a point in the first half of the All-Star Game.

The Knicks would have a decent chance at getting Lebron, Wade, and Bosh if they start making some serious trades at the start of "Draft Night" this offseason to get NBA players that performance improve their teammates performance.

Trading Zach Randolph for Kenyon Martin leadership performance would lift-up the perfomance of Curry, Lee, and Chandler on this Knick roster.

Trading Crawford, Q.Rich, Jefferies, James, and Malik to get a few of these players on the roster: Rip, Ellis, Pietrus, Josh Smith, Marvin Williams, Nachbar, Haslem, Willie Green, Reggie Evans, Scola, or Bell.

Trading Marbury for franchise experience players J. O'Neal, or Baron Davis could change the outlook of this Knick Franchise by 2010 offseason.
Hey dude just a heads up but Kenyon Martin is a microfracture medical retirement just waiting to happen.A very expensive medical retirement at that.He can't hit the broad side of the ocean with his mid range shot so his "game" is all legs and since it is all legs please refer back to my very first sentence of this reply.So no thanx to the KMart idea.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Ahhh. There's nothing like Newby beef!

I must say its fun watchin others go at it. I dont know if pablo escobar will last but hes got my vote. His insults are original and hilarious. GTknicksFan got embarrassed by a newbie.

sorry kiyaman but i gotta laugh at your post :lol:

I dont see us havin any chance of gettin several players that you mentioned. This aint the draft fantasy game we have goin on here :td: