Knicks Trade for Jerian Grant..Hawks Get Tim Bug Jr.

Kiyaman

Legend
Good points Paul, could be but Calderon has to turn it around. He had a few good games but was for most of the season a reluctant shooter even when he wasn't injured. A rejuvenated Calderon and Grant becoming a starting PG for the Knicks with Zingis playing like Mirotic will go a long way to making the Knicks respectable.

Larkins out-classed Calderon in every aspect of a play-maker in the 2014-15 season
D.League Galloway out-classed both

tiger0330

Legend
Larkins out-classed Calderon in every aspect of a play-maker in the 2014-15 season
Not one inkling of them bringing back Larkin, Aldrich, or Acy. I have read JSmith, Shved and now Ledo since THJ got traded. I guess we'll sign some of these guys if no other teams pick them up at vet min scale.

Paul1355

All Star
Jerian Grant happen to be a better pick for the Knicks than the Knicks 4th pick
He's more nba ready and can start right away but Porzingis can easily be an x factor as a sixth man in that Nicola Mirotic role...trading away Hardaway for a guy like grant is a steal

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

He's more nba ready and can start right away but Porzingis can easily be an x factor as a sixth man in that Nicola Mirotic role...trading away Hardaway for a guy like grant is a steal

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

co-sign to that. I just hope its not our imagination running wild.

Paul1355

All Star
Calderon did flop but in his defense he was hurt pretty much all season. Before his injury he was lighting it up in the pre season hitting every shot.

He has to stay healthy or we should seriously start Grant, Galloway or even Shved over him.