Knicks V Mavericks - Wed Feb 2

knicksin60

Starter
stop crying. y everyone lovee to tlk shit wen we losing. 11 point game. everyone relax.

My bad, amigo! Felton is the best Knick PG since Clyde Frazier.He is just pretending that he is mediocre but once he gets going, he will lead the Knicks past the Celtics and Heat in the playoffs.

KingCharles34

All Star
stop crying. y everyone lovee to tlk shit wen we losing. 11 point game. everyone relax.

exactly what i was thinkin....Felton has had some off games all year, he plays through alotta pain and he plays with alotta heart but playin with alotta heart dont mean that your gonna shoot 45% every night. Hes better then Duhon and thats all that matters to me

welcometonycity

Rotation player
exactly what i was thinkin....Felton has had some off games all year, he plays through alotta pain and he plays with alotta heart but playin with alotta heart dont mean that your gonna shoot 45% every night. Hes better then Duhon and thats all that matters to me

yeah bra much better then Duhon nd a good leader. Im jus tite right now. I want this win, y fight back from down 26, to lose.

KingCharles34

All Star
yeah bra much better then Duhon nd a good leader. Im jus tite right now. I want this win, y fight back from down 26, to lose.

Yea this has gotten ugly again :(

now its on to philly...maybe beans and freeway will be at the game

Gotta rep NY to with Styles and Uncle murder even though murder was wack compared to the others

hey all, i'm new here so I just wanted to ask all Knick fans out there something that's been on my mind lately.

Ahem. Do we need Shawne Williams? And why does Mike D'antoni continue to play him? Well, sure, the Knicks don't really have much else, but Williams? I feel like Bill Walker is more useful. I mean, what does Shawne Williams offer? An outlet for a 3? He isn't so consistent. Rebounds? Defense? Well, Dirk IS Dirk so I guess I can't blame him too much, but after watching the game today I wondered what he really offered to our team. Am I scrutinizing him too badly?

Just wondering what you're opinion was guys, thanks.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Yea this has gotten ugly again :(

now its on to philly...maybe beans and freeway will be at the game

Gotta rep NY to with Styles and Uncle murder even though murder was wack compared to the others

ohhh shitttt. u went in wit the track my ni99aaaaaaaa.
stay on point like a pencil kid n aim it at da temple kid!
beat u wit a bat like babe ruth, stay loose or ill smack u in da face w da grey goose!

Last edited:
Felton has died. Tony Douglas is a poor distributor. Minimal inside presence. Stat Overwhelmed.

No Carmelo won't improve our defense, but we dang sure won't go through these extreme droughts that force us to take threes to come back in.

We cannot afford to go through long stretches without scoring. Can't.

We need a back up pg fast, Ray is dead. He looking Duhon ish. And another scorer.

Gallo has arrived.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Gallo has arrived.

His game is becoming more and more fine tuned as the season goes along. Can't wait till it's completely dialed.

His handle, deceptive quickness and footwork allow him to get to the rim at will at 6'10''. The body control he uses to draw fouls is amazing. This kid has the makings of 19-21 ppg scorer in the league. He will continue to develop as I've said all along.:thumbsup:

iSaYughh

Starter
His game is becoming more and more fine tuned as the season goes along. Can't wait till it's completely dialed.

His handle, deceptive quickness and footwork allow him to get to the rim at will at 6'10''. The body control he uses to draw fouls is amazing. This kid has the makings of 19-21 ppg scorer in the league. He will continue to develop as I've said all along.:thumbsup:

Nah, broheem. It was the resident MSG Magician letting this horribly *limited*, *unskilled*, *uncoordinated*, *one* trick pony of a *flopper* *roleplayer* play like this!

Smh@ these jibronies who analyze the field as successfully as a Microsoft accountant in Bangkok, 10 shots in.

iSaYughh

Starter
AR fired up his customary air ball in junk time. Nice. Can we pls trade him?

He's going for a 1st or for Melo. A coup, IMO.

We need winners now, too. AR has too many red flags in that area, off the bat. Even a player as successful as Zach Randolph, still has burdened teams by his 'tude, mindset, and team/killer instinct.

I'm still tantalized by AR's game, but would prefer to see a lesser franchise take a flyer on him, while he is instrumental in giving our team a bonefied asset (1st or key player).

Deandre Jordan was the youngbuck I clamored about, over AR, actually...over a year ago.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Clever boy.

Lolz.........

He's going for a 1st or for Melo. A coup, IMO.

We need winners now, too. AR has too many red flags in that area, off the bat. Even a player as successful as Zach Randolph, still has burdened teams by his 'tude, mindset, and team/killer instinct.

I'm still tantalized by AR's game, but would prefer to see a lesser franchise take a flyer on him, while he is instrumental in giving our team a bonefied asset (1st or key player).

Deandre Jordan was the youngbuck I clamored about, over AR, actually...over a year ago.

Yea man. How are you going to come into a game in gtime and allow your only shot to be an air ball... again??
Ridiculous. He's still a bum.

petescud

Starter
Well a lot of critics look at these games against the elite teams in the NBA as games that we shouldn't win with this team we have. They are kinda right from what i see. What scares me is we play Philly soon, with back to backs. Hope we at least win one of them