Lee and Gallo for Chris Bosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Did I ever say "all White Knick fans?" If so, you supposed "law student," provide us with a quote. Did I say head coach? Provide the quote, then. I actually said about Ewing's success, his prospects of working with the Knicks, merely getting an interview a call, etc.

But you're a liar, and your refusal to stop lying is why you will fail in the legal profession.

Again, counselor, provide us with a quote where I say Isiah deserved a coaching position.

You say you had this sky-high LSAT score: hard to believe with all of the lies and logical fallacies you base your arguments on.

As for my coaching, I've coached and worked with, and under, legends, both in the PSAL and AAU systems: Mark Morse, Bob McCullough, who created each one teach one and the Rucker Pro Tournament, and others whom I won't mention on the web.

During my time as a coach, I've helped the garden by having some of our kids, Middle School coaches' players, perform several halftime shows. We've had Teresa Weatherspoon visit our games, Charles Smith has come to our tournaments. Bobbito has come through a bunch of times.

Bob McCullough has coached high school ball, at one time or another. Is he an amateur? You don't know basketball: you're just an internet basketball expert. stick to that, kid.

1. Again, you prove that your future in the legal field is bleak. I would tear you apart, in a courtroom. Did I not say "racist Whites," in regards to some of the people on this site? Produce the text of one of my posts where I say "all Whites." You can't. You've discredited yourself, for the umpteenth time.

2. I've already said that, at a minimum, Ewing should have gotten an interview, a call, which he claims he never got, something to show Ewing the respect that this organization owes him.

Would I like him to coach the Knicks? Yes. Did I argue against people who don't prefer Ewing? No. My beef is with people who are disrespectful to the Beast.

3. Your arguments are actually ridiculous. If you're actually a law student, it shows how much academic standards have eroded. Logical generalizations abound in your posts. How can anyone rely on you to defend them in court or draft contracts that meet their wants and need?

You generalize my opinion on one player: Ewing, whom I admire because I'm a Knick fan, he was a Knick player and generalize to a player I have no admiration for, no history of watching or supporting.

I never said team legends should be their former teams' head coaches. I said Ewing should receive respect from this organization and any fan who claims to be for real.

The Pistons? WTF does their team or coaches matter to me? WEAK, once again.

There's nothng else to say: you subscribe to threads to stalk Hispanic men, like me, metro and abcd. What a homo.

Thanks for the compliment.

Damn, you losers spent your weekend convulsing with desperation, posting two or three times in reply to my one post. I really hope it was worth it, KKKnick fans.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rm81LSKJC2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rm81LSKJC2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
This is the biggest waste of time I have ever seen. Both of you should probably just stop. I thought this board was about the prospects of a trade...

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
dude nobody here is freaking racist, wtf is wrong with you. second if you support isiah thomas, you are not a knicks fan. that guy set this franchise back 5-10 years and embarrassed our team repeatedly throughout his tenure here.

Yes Patrick Ewing is the best PLAYER to ever wear a knicks uniform but that does not mean he should be given a job or an interview. If Mike D and Walsh did not feel he was worthy of a job then he wasn't. A coach should have full authority to run his staff as he pleases.

More logical weakness, from the primitive beings on this site. So... if Mike D and Walsh feel you're worthy of being gangbanged by them, then you are. Just using your logic.

Go take your medicine and have a nap, before you lose your last brain cell.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
This is the biggest waste of time I have ever seen. Both of you should probably just stop. I thought this board was about the prospects of a trade...

Your post is a waste of time. Your life is a waste of time. I posted after a few days. They posted throughout the weekend. Yet you, as a fellow KKKnick fan, along with gayblack and trillionpounds, choose my post, specifically, after an entire weekend, to reply to.

Hop off sh!t, bitch.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
So, that means white Knicks fans are just excited that they no longer have a black coach, not that they got rid of Isiah.

Look at the above quote, and replace some names and you get:

That's where OG's argument takes us. If you were the best player for a franchise, no true fan of that franchise can be lukewarm about the prospect of you serving as head coach. Which makes OG an Isiah supporter.

OG=Isiah's secret lover.

Did I ever say "all White Knick fans?" If so, you supposed "law student," provide us with a quote.

Did I say no true Knick fan would prefer a different head coach? Provide the quote, then. You're liar, so you can't.

I actually said no true Knick fan would sit their sh!tting on Ewing's success, his prospects of working with the Knicks, merely getting an interview, a call, etc. If you disagree, just say your piece.

But you can't, again... you're a liar, and your refusal to stop lying is why you will fail in the legal profession.

Explain to me how your experience as an amateur assistant coach (not even an amateur head coach) gives you any authority whatsoever to say what Patrick Ewing does at practice, what Stan Van Gundy demands from his assistants and what goes on in the Magic locker room...

And no response from you about Isiah "deserving" (according to your ridiculously insipid argument) a head coaching job? Call me a racist for wanting to see Patrick Ewing be a head coach before I give him the job, but you are the biggest closet Isiah-sexual on this board.

Again, counselor, provide us with a quote where I say Isiah deserved a coaching position on the Pistons. You suppose, for some stupid reason, that I support Isiah being a Piston head coach, based on my thoughts on Ewing and the Knicks. Your logic is flawed. I could care less about the Pistons.

You say you had this sky-high LSAT score: hard to believe with all of the lies and logical errors you base your arguments on.

As for my coaching, I've coached and worked with, and under, legends, both in the PSAL and AAU systems: Mark Morse, Bob McCullough, who created each one teach one and the Rucker Pro Tournament, and others whom I won't mention on the web.

During my time as a coach, I've helped the garden by having some of our kids, Middle School coaches' players, perform several halftime shows. We've had Teresa Weatherspoon visit our games, Charles Smith has come to our tournaments. Bobbito has come through a bunch of times.

Bob McCullough has coached high school ball, at one time or another. Is he an amateur? You don't know basketball: you're just an internet basketball expert. stick to that, kid.

Here it is again...from OG.

Honestly, OG, it's getting tired. You claim

You want to paint us white fans as being racist, when the fact is you just assume that all white people will discredit/discount black/latino/asian/native american/whatever experience and resumes because they aren't white. That, in and of itself, is racist. Would I be racist if I came on here saying: "The only reason you defend Ewing is because he is black. I wonder if he was a white player whether you would defend him or not." Of course, that would be a racist statement on my part. It works the same the opposite way.

Why can't a white person ask for head-coach experience from Patrick Ewing before he goes and is assured a job? What about that makes us racist?

Isiah Thomas is the best Piston ever, should HE go then get a head coaching interview/job? Or are you a liar that doesn't really buy into this totally ridiculous argument?

1. Again, you prove that your future in the legal field is bleak. I would tear you apart, in a courtroom. Did I not say "racist Whites," in regards to some of the people on this site? Produce the text of one of my posts where I say "all Whites." You can't. You've discredited yourself, for the umpteenth time.

2. I've already said that, at a minimum, Ewing should have gotten an interview, a call, which he claims he never got, something to show Ewing the respect that this organization owes him.

Would I like him to coach the Knicks? Yes. Did I argue against people who don't prefer Ewing? No. My beef is with people who are disrespectful to the Beast and his legacy.

3. Your arguments are actually ridiculous. If you're actually a law student, it shows how much academic standards have eroded. Logical generalizations abound in your posts. How can anyone rely on you to defend them in court or draft contracts that meet their wants and need?

You generalize my opinion on one player: Ewing, whom I admire because I'm a Knick fan, he was a Knick player and generalize to a player and team I have no admiration for, no history of watching or supporting.

I never said team legends should be their former teams' head coaches. I said Ewing should receive respect from this organization, with a call, an interview, consideration for head or assistant positions, and any fan who claims to be for real would feel the same.

The Pistons? WTF does their team or coaches matter to me? WEAK, once again.

I would be surprised that a poster like you who signs up for dozens of sites just to comment and rant doesn't know about subscribing to threads but I know what a broke illiterate manchild you are. Let me break it down for you...You click on User CP and suscribe to a thread...any time that thread gets a reply I get an email to my iphone where I can make a reply if I chose to. I understand you live in the ghetto and can't afford modern technology but I am glad to at least give you a glimpse of the technology you may one day be able to afford.

There's nothng else to say: you subscribe to threads to stalk Hispanic men, like me, metro and abcd. What a homo.

Whoa! I thought I'd never live to see someone from this forum who is more controversial than Metrocard.

Thanks for the compliment.

Damn, you losers spent your weekend convulsing with desperation, posting two or three times in reply to my one post. I really hope it was worth it, KKKnick fans.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rm81LSKJC2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rm81LSKJC2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KBlack25

Starter
Your logic is as follows:

A is a legend, the best player ever on Team X. As such, he deserves an interview for coach, and no true fan of team X can be lukewarm about A coaching for them.

That's using your quotes to come up with the formula, please correct any mistake you find.

Now, in your equation A = Patrick Ewing, Team X = Knicks.

But in order for your logic to be sound, it has to work in other scenarios. I'm showing, basically, that your logic, that Ewing should get an interview because he is the best Knick ever, has no true logical backing, and is seriously fundamentally flawed in its thought process. Parsing it out, and replacing Patrick Ewing with Isiah Thomas and Knicks with Pistons, your logic, AS APPLIED TO THIS SCENARIO, would support Isiah. Your argument, as I understand it, is that because Ewing is the greatest Knick ever, he deserves an interview. That to me is so ridiculously flawed, I don't even know where to begin.

OGKnickFan said:
I could care less about the Pistons

So...if you could care less, that means you care a little (there is room to move down). Or are you just a total idiot and meant to say "I couldn't care less."

OGKnickFan said:

Again, no mention of anything that goes on in the Magic locker room, any suggestions/statements/game plan or even a single sentence Patrick Ewing has said to Stan Van Gundy. Again, you fail to provide a single example. Everything you say is just conjecture and totally irrelevant to the facts at hand. All you are providing is other coaching experience but it fails to prove, still, that you know what goes on in the Magic locker room.

The question is: do you know what goes on in the Magic locker room? The answer is, you haven't provided any proof that you do.

OGKnickFan said:
Bob McCullough has coached high school ball, at one time or another. Is he an amateur?

Amateur - in sports it may also suggest not so much lack of skill but avoidance of direct remuneration

If he coaches players that receive no remuneration (i.e. a paycheck, like high school), then yes, he coaches amateurs and as such is a coach of amateurs or an amateur coach.

OGKnickFan said:
Did I argue against people who don't prefer Ewing? No.

Well...here's your response to me saying that I'd like to see Ewing get some head coach experience before I subscribed to him becoming head coach:

OGKnickFan said:
To me, and I know this is just my opinion, you're not a Knick fan. No true Knick fan could be so lukewarm about Patrick Ewing, our greatest player, ever, and the prospect of him serving as a head coach.

The man has 8 years of coaching experience, on three different teams. What do you think he does, text while the head coach works? He's coaching, too: strategizing in his own head, making suggestions, etc. He's also helping run scrimmages, advising players on their conditioning.

Did you know that he actually told Quentin Richardson that he was fat, which is why he lost weight on the Heat?

Your cynicism toward what Ewing does is sick. You've never been a coach, so what gives you the authority to talk about what Ewing does or doesn't know, your TV and computer?

That was the start of this whole thing, you starting an argument because I didn't prefer Ewing coaching without getting some other head coach experience first.

But I guess you're just a liar.

OGKnickFan said:
Did I not say "racist Whites," in regards to some of the people on this site? Produce the text of one of my posts where I say "all Whites." You can't. You've discredited yourself, for the umpteenth time.

No, but you have suggested that people who like Mike D'Antoni as coach have racist motivation for it. You have no sound proof of backing, you just say that many people who like Mike D'Antoni are racist. I haven't seen a single person on here bash Patrick Ewing, and if anyone tried to tarnish his legacy, I'd be right there with you. But I truly haven't seen anyone do so. I've seen people say I prefer hiring D'Antoni to hiring a guy like Patrick Ewing who has no head coaching experience, but that's where it begins and ends.

Again, if I came on here saying that some people on this board only defend Patrick Ewing because he isn't white, people would go absolutely nuts on me. But I never made an racist remark, I never said anything that other people said on here (like the gibbon comment, or whatever other slurs have been slung around on here), but you have come on here calling me the biggest "KKKnicks Fan", implying that I am racist because I prefer hiring D'Antoni to hiring Ewing. YOU are the one who is calling ME racist, it has nothing to do with anyone else. I haven't said anything that has warranted such accusations.

In fact, this clown claims that I don't know what Ewing does at practices, insinuating he does nothing. I've been an actual assistant coach, which tells me this is BS. What's Black's expertise, he blogs and watches MSG network.

Yeah, you're a true KKKnick fan. You're probably the biggest one. Congrats.
That's you, accusing ME of being racist because I said I preferred Mike D'Antoni to Patrick Ewing as head coach, and that you nor I has any idea what Patrick does on a day-to-day basis inside the Magic locker room. I never said he did nothing, quite the opposite. All I said was we don't know what he does.

The Pistons called, they listened to OG's logic about what legends deserve in their coaching careers and are going to interview Isiah. OG=Isiah's Closet Lover.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
So what have you posted? A bunch of chopped up, edited material, with the goal of proving your lies, winning (in your own mind) and impressing your boyfriend, trillion, instead of proving what you claim: that I believe all White people are racist, that I support Isiah Thomas becoming head coach of the Pistons, that I believe Ewing is a better coach than D'Antoni, and that I believe all team legends should be team head coaches.

All of these are distortions, generalizations and lies.

For everyone that wants to know what I've actually said, I've said that no one is a real Knick fan that has come on this forum to say that Ewing does not deserve an interview, even a call, or consideration from Walsh, for either the coaching or assistant vacancies on the team, in 08.

Some people have called him exclusively a big man coach, as if he does nothing else: conditioning, practices, drills, scrimmages, have claimed he lacks experience and, in essence, skill. Some have belittled or questioned what he's done or does. Well, how many head coaches have previously served as assistants, GMS, etc., before becoming head coaches? Almost all of them. Many of them had less experience than Ewing currently has, prior to being appointed head coaches.

You always take a chance, when appointing a head coach. The Knicks wouldn't even risk having Pat interview.

And what's the precept this "guy" "KBLACK" and his friends are working on, then? I believe it's that Ewing is a Black idiot who can only dunk a ball and tie his shoelaces.

I'd like to see them question Jerry West coaching, Rick Barry, Larry Bird, Skiles, etc. Some are/were NBA coaches, some are/were not, all had, or have, less experience than Ewing has when they became coaches or if they did right now.

I look down on people who disrespect Pat, what he did for this organization. If you didn't want him to be coach, fine. It's about more than that, for me, when it comes to these haters: the venom and disrespect for Ewing.

Have fun at your rally, KKKnick fans.

KBlack25

Starter
And what's the precept this "guy" "KBLACK" and his friends are working on, then? I believe it's that Ewing is a Black idiot who can only dunk a ball and tie his shoelaces.

I'd like to see them question Jerry West coaching, Rick Barry, Larry Bird, Skiles, etc. Some are/were NBA coaches, some are/were not, all had, or have, less experience than Ewing has when they became coaches or if they did right now.

I look down on people who disrespect Pat, what he did for this organization. If you didn't want him to be coach, fine. It's about more than that, for me, when it comes to these haters: the venom and disrespect for Ewing.

Have fun at your rally, KKKnick fans.

Again, calling me a racist when I haven't even said anything remotely racist.

Ignorant.

Nothing about what goes on in the Magic locker room still. Proof OG doesn't know what he is talking about...

Case closed.

iSaYughh

Starter
OG getting dissected yet again.

I love how this muppet thinks its cool to be a flaming racist to "some" people. You know, just whomever you dislike and decide to label "racist". Then it's OK.

I assumed such (not-so) closet racism and stupidity would be a stretch -- even for the Most Charming Man(child). But he's repeated this bogus mantra many a time, when feebly trying to defend himself.

So, spic, can a hook-nosed cracker like me jump down your throat like a Spaniard to a burrito since I think you're a racist and represent that "some" of your race? Not that *I* am a racist! Hell; I've HELD. THE DOOR. For some Hispanics in my day! I'm just talking about those bad bad "some" of your race; like you! Blah blah blah blah blah.

Wonderful world we'd live in if pond scum like the Most Charming Man(child) actually had any power in this country.

Now we just need to worry about It selling underground pics of the children It unfortunately has contact with, which allow him to afford the internet connection that then allows him to get verbally raped on this site.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
OG getting dissected yet again.

I love how this muppet thinks its cool to be a flaming racist to "some" people. You know, just whomever you dislike and decide to label "racist". Then it's OK.

I assumed such (not-so) closet racism and stupidity would be a stretch -- even for the Most Charming Man(child). But he's repeated this bogus mantra many a time, when feebly trying to defend himself.

So, spic, can a hook-nosed cracker like me jump down your throat like a Spaniard to a burrito since I think you're a racist and represent that "some" of your race? Not that *I* am a racist! Hell; I've HELD. THE DOOR. For some Hispanics in my day! I'm just talking about those bad bad "some" of your race; like you! Blah blah blah blah blah.

Wonderful world we'd live in if pond scum like the Most Charming Man(child) actually had any power in this country.

Now we just need to worry about It selling underground pics of the children It unfortunately has contact with, which allow him to afford the internet connection that then allows him to get verbally raped on this site.

I might have gotten upset at your post, if I understood what you were saying. Something about hook-nosed crackers, muppets, doors and running the country. What that has to do with me is a mystery.

A piece of advice: go get some sort of an education, learn how to read and write, at least at a basic level.

And keep letting me control your world, with my posts. I'm glad I mean so much to you.

Sincerely-

OGknickfan

dpryde

Benchwarmer
I might have gotten upset at your post, if I understood what you were saying. Something about hook-nosed crackers, muppets, doors and running the country. What that has to do with me is a mystery.

A piece of advice: go get some sort of an education, learn how to read and write, at least at a basic level.

And keep letting me control your world, with my posts. I'm glad I mean so much to you.

Sincerely-

OGknickfan

This guy is an absolute joke. Aren't you a teacher? Your such an asshole on the internet. I can only imagine what a depressed teacher you are, that you have to take out your anger on the internet. Your a joke. Charmingman27...you watch transsexual porn. You recently admitted that you thought guys looking like girls is "funny". While I find that absolutely disgusting, you jerk off to that shit. And you always have to prove yourself to people on this forum. Always claiming that you "got a life". Dude we all got lives here, no one feels the need to prove that except you. Its obvious you got a shitty life. Keep rolling high with the trannies, and then coming to here to start wars, and then going to numerous other random sites to post random shit. Then call other people "lurkers" when its obvious you spend your time on the internet the most.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
More logical weakness, from the primitive beings on this site. So... if Mike D and Walsh feel you're worthy of being gangbanged by them, then you are. Just using your logic.

Go take your medicine and have a nap, before you lose your last brain cell.

Now the truth comes out! Dickfan, with each post you let slip you racist homo erotic fantasies. Mike D must have turned down your gay propositions for sex and now your mad....it's all becoming quite clear! :barf:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'd like to see him coach some college or something, get an idea of his style of coaching and what kind of system he would put in before I committed to such an idea.

According to KBlack, coaching college is worth more than coaching in the NBA, something that Ewing has done for 8 seasons successfully.

Stan Vangundy himself said that Ewing is ready to be an NBA coach.
"Pat's a very good coach who's ready to do it, " Van Gundy said. "Like a lot of people, he just needs an opportunity."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-orlando-magic-notes-1203-20091202,0,7119224.story

Stan Van Gundy has FIVE assistant coaches, so he really had no reason to specifically mention Ewing, unless he saw something positive.
"Brendan Malone (College - Iona)
Patrick Ewing (College - Georgetown)
Steve Clifford (College - Maine-Farmington)
Bob Beyer (College - Alfred)
Ahmad Ajami (College - Texas Christian)"
http://www.nba.com/magic/roster/

KBlack wants you to believe that Ewing has no coaching experience. But why do I see his name on the Magic Roster's list of coaches?

Who's word should I take?
KBlack, a guy that goes to Everest College, or Stan Vangundy, a guy with an NBA Finals appearance as coach of the Magic?

Hahaha...

Someone should tell OG that the 1999 Detroit Pistons called, they want Isiah Thomas as their coach. And if you don't want that, you aren't a true Pistons fan!

It was KBlack who started the argument. OGKnickfan said his opinion, and KBlack started using manipulative tactics, as usual, and compared OGKnickfan's support of Patrick Ewing, a coach who was in the 2009 NBA Finals, to Isiah Thomas, a coach who never made the playoffs with the Knicks, and has never made the conference or NBA finals, as a coach.

In fact, I exposed KBlack for having HORRENDOUS logic on another thread, and he got ethered so bad that he is trying to copy my style.

Don't believe me? Believe the links then.
"I prefer experience in my head coaches..."
KBlack
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7264

KBlack was implying that he would rather have Isiah Thomas, because he prefers experience. He was also implying that Ewing has no coaching experience.

KBlack also does not know anything about history, because he claims that "caribbean" is a term that can be interchangeably used with European.
"All (Caribbean) islands at some point were, and a few still are, colonies of European nations. So it turns out that ABCD has the worst ancestry."
-Kblack

Do any of these guys with caribbean/african ancestry(also my ancestry) look European to you?
ewing.jpg

Jamaican/American

act_al_horford.jpg

Dominican/American

carmelo-anthony.jpg

Puerto Rican and African American

566312-gilbert_arenas_large.jpg

African American and Cuban

f2d24bc1b6987a0f2279cd3f2437f0b3.jpg

Haitian/Canadian

charlie-villanueva-detroit-pistons-5fdf3aa0c92f5585_medium.jpg

Dominican/American

Dpryde, you got no "pryde." All you do is split your cheeks and take whatever tr1ll1on and kblack have to offer to your depleted colon.
96_View_via_colonscope.jpg

Dpryde's colon, after KBlack and Trillion was done anally mutilating it.

You're talking about how OGKnickfan watches transsexual videos?
Post the video where he's watching transsexual porn, because I saw the account that YOU WATCHED AND POSTED, and all I saw was an HBO documentary clip.

You have a very good imagination, and I bet you're the one who watches gay porn on a regular basis.

Only a faqqot like you would have the imagination to talk about people
jerking off to porn and watching transsexual videos, unless they themselves have done it.

Good job exposing yourself, dpryde.

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
abcd said:
I rarely start fights with anyone on this board, usually it's people coming at me. That's why I get in fights with the same 5 people over and over

Another liar, exposed.

I said I want head coaching experience before I gamble on a coach, I never said it was the be all end all.

I never said Patrick Ewing had no coaching experience, for the umpteenth time. I said he had assistant coaching experience, but nobody knows what he does on a daily basis. I said nobody on this board knows what he does/does not do on a daily basis, I have yet to see that.

Stan Van Gundy had a reason for mentioning Patrick's name: He was asked about him. That article abcd cites was after the Knicks played the Magic, and reporters asked him about Patrick Ewing specifically, to do a story. What's he going to do when a reporter says, "How do you feel about Patrick?" Throw the guy under a bus? He was asked about him because there was a story to do...

Quick google searches of other coaches:

Brendan Malone
He said Malone never asked about his contract, but immediately starting aligning X's and 0's. "Brendan was talking about how we could get the ball into Dwight [Howard]," Van Gundy laughed.

Even now Van Gundy said he'll be on vacation in the summer and receive a phone call from Malone, who has an idea he wants to share ... while watching film.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-sportsmagic-18101809oct18,0,2576640.story

Steve Clifford
When Stan Van Gundy was hired as head coach in June, he turned to a reliable coach, which he had known from their early coaching days in New England, for assistance on the Magic bench.
http://www.nba.com/magic/news/Clifford_the_Perfect_Assistant-238514-66.html

For Stan Van Gundy, a moment during the Orlando Magic's summer league practices last week simply reaffirmed how much he wanted to be back on the sideline. His plan during those workouts was to merely observe, letting assistants Steve Clifford, Brendan Malone and Bob Beyer run practices.
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1Y1-108202755.html

The only guy I couldn't find anything on positive Van Gundy did re: his assistants was Ajami, who apparently was a video coordinator. Do some research, you will realize there are other articles out there. When a guy does an article, he is doing a STORY....which is why he asked ABOUT PAT, so of course Van Gundy is going to answer him

Like I said, all caribbean islands were at some point European colonies...where do you think the languages came from? There was a ton of cross-breeding. Alexander Hamilton:
240px-Alexander_Hamilton_portrait_by_John_Trumbull_1806.jpg

Born in the Caribbean.

Looks have nothing to do with it. The fact is there was a ton of cross breeding. At some point down the line, your family likely crossbred with Europeans.

To clarify my entire argument as it pertains to this thread, and I invite any rational discussion on the matter (without slurs or insults from ABCD or OGKnickFan, if you are willing to talk rationally I'm willing to listen):

If you think Patrick Ewing should have been coach, that is YOUR opinion. I never said anything against you having that opinion. All I said was that I'd like to see his head coaching credentials before I gave him the job, I didn't want to roll the dice on a first time head coach. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I WANT ANY COACH WITH ANY HEAD COACHING CREDENTIALS. It means that I don't want to roll the dice on a first time head coach, that's it. I think that's fair.

To that, I was told that I was "not a true Knicks fan" because I was so lukewarm to the idea of Patrick coming on as head coach BECAUSE he is our greatest player ever.

I questioned: (a) If I am not a true Knicks fan for not wanting a guy to coach who is our greatest player ever, why could the same not then be said for Isiah Thomas, who was the best Piston ever, but was a horrible coach and (b) what head-coaching/decision making credentials he has? I still have not seen/heard a single decision Pat has made all throughout his tenure. TO CLARIFY: I don't doubt that he HAS made a decision, I just don't know what they are, and I'd like to see that before he gets a job. What decision has he made? What has he done? What has D12 or anyone else LEARNED from Ewing? THATS WHAT I WANT TO SEE, THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW! I want to see what he brings to the table, but I'm not willing to assure him a job.

To this I was told I was racist, when I have never given anyone a racist remark on here.

So...if you can answer (a) or (b), please do so. But save the slurs and insults for elsewhere, I'd like RATIONAL discussion.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Kblack replied to a post that I made to JPZ17. I was not talking to him, yet he made it his business to get involved. It was post #27 of this thread.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=110241#post110241

In the true Knick fan represent thread, KBlack commented on a post that was also not directed towards him. It was post #7.

Interesting fact about abcd:

From wikipedia:
Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>All (Caribbean) islands at some point were, and a few still are, colonies of European nations </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
So, abcd, it turns out, has himself what he calls the worst ancestry. What a retard.

Not only did he mention my name, he called me a retard, without me saying a word to him, on that thread. That's why I had to destroy him, which was very easy for me to do.

I guess we know who the real troublemaker is.

KBlack also started an argument with OGKnickfan, which I showed in my ether post.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by KBlack25
I'd like to see him coach some college or something, get an idea of his style of coaching and what kind of system he would put in before I committed to such an idea.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
According to KBlack, coaching college is worth more than coaching in the NBA, something that Ewing has done for 8 seasons successfully.

Stan Vangundy himself said that Ewing is ready to be an NBA coach.
"Pat's a very good coach who's ready to do it, " Van Gundy said. "Like a lot of people, he just needs an opportunity."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...,7119224.story

Stan Van Gundy has FIVE assistant coaches, so he really had no reason to specifically mention Ewing, unless he saw something positive.
"Brendan Malone (College - Iona)
Ahmad Ajami (College - Texas Christian)"

KBlack wants you to believe that Ewing has no coaching experience. But why do I see his name on the Magic Roster's list of coaches?

Who's word should I take?
KBlack, a guy that goes to Everest College, or Stan Vangundy, a guy with an NBA Finals appearance as coach of the Magic?

Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by KBlack25
Hahaha...

Someone should tell OG that the 1999 Detroit Pistons called, they want Isiah Thomas as their coach. And if you don't want that, you aren't a true Pistons fan!

It was KBlack who started the argument. OGKnickfan said his opinion, and KBlack started using manipulative tactics, as usual, and compared OGKnickfan's support of Patrick Ewing, a coach who was in the 2009 NBA Finals, to Isiah Thomas, a coach who never made the playoffs with the Knicks, and has never made the conference or NBA finals, as a coach.

In fact, I exposed KBlack for having HORRENDOUS logic on another thread, and he got ethered so bad that he is trying to copy my style.

Don't believe me? Believe the links then.
"I prefer experience in my head coaches..."
KBlack
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7264

KBlack was implying that he would rather have Isiah Thomas, because he prefers experience. He was also implying that Ewing has no coaching experience.

KBlack also does not know anything about history, because he claims that "caribbean" is a term that can be interchangeably used with European.
"All (Caribbean) islands at some point were, and a few still are, colonies of European nations. So it turns out that ABCD has the worst ancestry."
-Kblack
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7264

Do any of these guys with caribbean/african ancestry(also my ancestry) look European to you?
ewing.jpg

Jamaican/American

act_al_horford.jpg

Dominican/American

carmelo-anthony.jpg

Puerto Rican and African American

566312-gilbert_arenas_large.jpg

African American and Cuban

f2d24bc1b6987a0f2279cd3f2437f0b3.jpg

Haitian/Canadian

charlie-villanueva-detroit-pistons-5fdf3aa0c92f5585_medium.jpg

Dominican/American

<TABLE class=" gSGTable" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR><TD class="bar gSGSectionTitle" colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=gSGSectionColumnHeadings><TD class=gSGSectionColumnHeadings width=40 noWrap>NUM</TD><TD class=gSGSectionColumnHeadings width=160 noWrap align=left>PLAYER</TD><TD class=gSGSectionColumnHeadings width=40 noWrap align=left>POS</TD><TD class=gSGSectionColumnHeadings width=40 noWrap align=left>HT</TD><TD class=gSGSectionColumnHeadings width=40 noWrap align=left>WT</TD><TD class=gSGSectionColumnHeadings width=65 noWrap align=left>DOB</TD><TD class=gSGSectionColumnHeadings width=185 noWrap align=left>FROM</TD><TD class=gSGSectionColumnHeadings width=30 noWrap align=left>YRS</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowEven>33</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Ryan Anderson </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>F </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>6-10</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>240</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>05/06/1988</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>California</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven align=middle>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowOdd>22</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>Matt Barnes </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>F </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>6-7</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>226</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>03/09/1980</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>UCLA</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd align=middle>6</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowEven>30</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Brandon Bass </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>F </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>6-8</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>250</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>04/30/1985</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Louisiana State</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven align=middle>4</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowOdd>15</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>Vince Carter </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>G-F </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>6-6</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>220</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>01/26/1977</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>North Carolina</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd align=middle>11</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowEven>31</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Adonal Foyle </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>C </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>6-10</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>270</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>03/09/1975</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Colgate</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven align=middle>12</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowOdd>13</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>Marcin Gortat </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>C-F </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>6-11</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>240</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>02/17/1984</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>Lodz, Poland</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd align=middle>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowEven>12</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Dwight Howard </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>C </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>6-11</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>265</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>12/08/1985</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>SW Atlanta Christian Academy (GA)</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven align=middle>5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowOdd>8</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>Anthony Johnson </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>G </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>6-3</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>195</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>10/02/1974</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>Charleston (SC)</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd align=middle>12</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowEven>9</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Rashard Lewis </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>F </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>6-10</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>230</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>08/08/1979</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Alief Elsik HS (TX)</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven align=middle>11</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowOdd>14</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>Jameer Nelson </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>G </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>6-0</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>190</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>02/09/1982</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>Saint Joseph's</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd align=middle>5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowEven>20</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Mickael Pietrus </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>F-G </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>6-6</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>215</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>02/07/1982</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Les Abymes, Guadeloupe</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven align=middle>6</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowOdd>7</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>J.J. Redick </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>G </TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>6-4</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>190</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>06/24/1984</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd>Duke</TD><TD class=gSGRowOdd align=middle>3</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gSGRowEven>44</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Jason Williams </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>G </TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>6-1</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>180</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>11/18/1975</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven>Florida</TD><TD class=gSGRowEven align=middle>10</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<STYLE> .coachRow {background-color:#ffffff; font-family:verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:black;}</STYLE>
<TABLE class=" gSGTable" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3><!-- the title --><COLGROUP><COL width=230><!--<col width=320>--><!--sc--><TBODY><TR><TD class=coachRow vAlign=top noWrap align=left>HEAD COACH
Stan Van Gundy (College - SUNY-Brockport)

</TD></TR><!--sc--><!--sc--><!--sc--><!--sc--><!--sc--><TR><TD class=coachRow vAlign=top noWrap align=left>ASSISTANT COACHES
Brendan Malone (College - Iona)
Ahmad Ajami (College - Texas Christian)

</TD></TR><!--sc--><!--sc--><!--sc--><!--sc--><!--sc--><!--sc--><!--sc--><TR><TD class=coachRow vAlign=top noWrap align=left>STRENGTH-AND-CONDITIONING COACH
Joe Rogowski (College - DePauw)

</TD></TR><!--sc--><!--sc--><TR><TD class=coachRow vAlign=top noWrap align=left>ATHLETIC TRAINER
Tom Smith (College - Northwestern College (MN))

</TD></TR><!--sc--></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=" gSGTable" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3><!-- the title --><TBODY><TR><TD class=gSGRowHighlight colSpan=2>C - Captain
** - Unsigned Draft Pick
(FA) - Free Agent

240px-Alexander_Hamilton_portrait_by_John_Trumbull_1806.jpg

"James Hamilton, a Scottish merchant" :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.ushistory.org/valleyforge/served/hamilton.html

Gayblack tried to claim that Alexander Hamilton was of AFRICAN CARIBBEAN descent.

Stop trying to get down with the Brown, gringo.

As for the language, Spanish, English, and French is not the original language of the Africans who were shipped to the Caribbean as slaves.

English, on the other hand, is the original language of Alexander Hamilton, a man with Caucasian Scottish and English parents.

Nice try, but you fail again, gringo.
Trataste ganar otraves, pero perdiste. ?Que triste? :lol:
La esperma de D'Antoni esta permanente pegado en la cara sexualmente violado
de Kblack.

<TD><TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead noWrap>Private Messages<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders"); </SCRIPT>
menu_open.gif
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead noWrap>Folders</TD></TR><TR><TD class="vbmenu_option vbmenu_option_alink" controlkey="nav_pmfolders.listinfo" islink="true" target="" href="http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/private.php?folderid=0">Inbox</TD></TR><TR><TD class="vbmenu_option vbmenu_option_alink" controlkey="nav_pmfolders.listinfo" islink="true" target="" href="http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/private.php?folderid=-1">Sent Items</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 noWrap>List Messages</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Send New Message</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Track Messages</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Folders</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead noWrap>Subscribed Threads<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("nav_subsfolders"); </SCRIPT>
menu_open.gif
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead noWrap>Folders</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Subscriptions</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>List Subscriptions</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Folders</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead>Miscellaneous</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Event Reminders</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Buddy / Ignore Lists</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Attachments</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / usercp nav --></TD><TD></TD><TD width="100%"><!-- main page contents --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--function check_all_group(checkobj, value){ formobj = checkobj.form; for (var i = 0; i < formobj.elements.length; i++) { elm = formobj.elements; if (elm.type == "checkbox" && elm.value == value) { elm.checked = checkobj.checked; } }}//--></SCRIPT><FORM method=get action=private.php><INPUT type=hidden name=s> <INPUT type=hidden name=pp> <TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><THEAD><TR><TD class=tcat> Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.listinfo"); </SCRIPT>
menu_open.gif
</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY id=collapseobj_pmlistinfo><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Folder Controls</LEGEND><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Inbox contains 1 messages.
You have 1 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 2px groove; BORDER-LEFT: 2px groove; BORDER-TOP: 2px groove; BORDER-RIGHT: 2px groove" border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: red; FONT-SIZE: 10px" title="Messages stored in this folder: 1" width=1></TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: green; FONT-SIZE: 10px" title="Maximum allowed stored messages: 200" width=99></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD>Jump to Folder:
<SELECT onchange=this.form.submit(); name=folderid> <OPTION selected value=0>Inbox (1 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=-1>Sent Items (0 Messages)</OPTION></SELECT><INPUT class=button value=Go type=submit> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET>​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM>
<FORM method=post action=private.php?do=managepm&folderid=0><INPUT type=hidden name=s> <INPUT value=managepm type=hidden name=do> <INPUT value=0 type=hidden name=folderid> <TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><THEAD><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px; PADDING-LEFT: 6px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 6px" class=tcat colSpan=4><LABEL for=checkall_all>Messages: 1 <INPUT id=checkall_all title="Check / Uncheck All" onclick=js_check_all(this.form) type=checkbox name=allbox> </LABEL>Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.messagelist"); </SCRIPT>
menu_open.gif
</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px outset; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; CURSOR: pointer; PADDING-TOP: 3px" class=alt2 ondblclick="toggle_collapse('pmf0_today')" width="100%" colSpan=3><LABEL for=checkall_0_today>Messages: 1</LABEL> Today
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px outset; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2 align=middle><INPUT id=checkall_0_today title="Select / deselect all in this time period" onclick="check_all_group(this, '0_today')" type=checkbox></TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY id=collapseobj_pmf0_today><TR><TD class=alt1>
pm_new.gif
</TD><TD class=alt2></TD><TD id=m7620 class=alt1Active width="100%">Jul 05, 2009 You forgot to respond to this part
20:13 <!--KBlack25-->KBlack25
</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2 align=middle><INPUT value=0_today type=checkbox name=pm[7620]></TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY><TR><TD class=tfoot colSpan=4 align=right>Selected Messages: <SELECT name=dowhat> <OPTION selected value=move>Move to folder...</OPTION> <OPTION value=delete>Delete</OPTION> <OPTION value=read>Mark as read</OPTION> <OPTION value=unread>Mark as unread</OPTION> <OPTION value=xml>Download as XML</OPTION> <OPTION value=csv>Download as CSV</OPTION> <OPTION value=txt>Download as TEXT</OPTION></SELECT> <INPUT class=button value=Go type=submit>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM>
<!-- forumjump --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD rowSpan=2 width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD>
pm_new.gif
</TD><TD class=smallfont>Unread Message</TD></TR><TR><TD>
pm_old.gif
</TD><TD class=smallfont>Read Message</TD></TR><TR><TD>
pm_replied.gif
</TD><TD class=smallfont>Replied-to Message</TD></TR><TR><TD>
pm_forwarded.gif
</TD><TD class=smallfont>Forwarded Message</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=smallfont noWrap>Download all Private Messages as:
XML | CSV | Text </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom>
<FORM method=get action=forumdisplay.php><INPUT type=hidden name=s> <INPUT type=hidden name=daysprune> Forum Jump
<SELECT onchange=this.form.submit(); name=f> <OPTGROUP label="Site Areas"> <OPTION value=cp>User Control Panel</OPTION> <OPTION class=fjsel selected value=pm>Private Messages</OPTION> <OPTION value=subs>Subscriptions</OPTION> <OPTION value=wol>Who's Online</OPTION> <OPTION value=search>Search Forums</OPTION> <OPTION value=home>Forums Home</OPTION> </OPTGROUP> <OPTGROUP label=Forums> <OPTION class=fjdpth0 value=4>KNICKSONLINE.COM Area</OPTION> <OPTION class=fjdpth1 value=10>Site Feedback</OPTION> <OPTION class=fjdpth0 value=3>Game On</OPTION> <OPTION class=fjdpth1 value=8>NY Knicks</OPTION> <OPTION class=fjdpth1 value=9>NBA</OPTION> <OPTION class=fjdpth0 value=5>Other</OPTION> <OPTION class=fjdpth1 value=11>Other Sports</OPTION> <OPTION class=fjdpth1 value=13>Hangout</OPTION> <OPTION class=fjdpth1 value=17>Knicks Online Fantasy League</OPTION> <OPTION class=fjdpth1 value=15>Video Archive</OPTION> </OPTGROUP></SELECT><INPUT class=button value=Go type=submit> </FORM>​
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>

I deleted this a long time ago, but I was able to find it by clicking catched, on one of the threads. I think it is clear KBlack is jealous of me and is obsessed with me. Why else would he send me a private message? :lol:

Exposing KBlack was too easy.

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
Last edited by abcd : Today at 04:04.

<table id="post110241" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_110241" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);">Last edited by abcd : Today at 04:48.
<!-- / edit note --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(255, 255, 255) rgb(255, 255, 255); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;">
</td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(255, 255, 255) rgb(255, 255, 255) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Jeez, his guy is up at 4:00 and a quarter to 5 in the morning editing his posts...obsessed much?

Still no responses with anything rational...no arguments about Patrick Ewing, or anything I mentioned. These guys are scared of real debate.

I responded to you responding to JPZ rationally, we had no problem on this thread, and I was quite respectful toward you and you towards me. Then, OGKnickfan came out and said I was a fake Knicks fan because I was lukewarm about hiring Pat as coach. My problem is with him. Then you jumped right in and attacked me, when I have done nothing here to provoke you. And yet, you are still lacking the testicular fortitude to ACTUALLY debate on the merits of Patrick Ewing.

**yawn***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.