Let's End This Now.

Red

TYPE-A
Further,

you know these are just opinions. I feel he should go, Lee and Gallo are whack, you feel he needs talent and is prooven etc...

none of us are right or wrong. We should just wait and see what happens.

I'm not saying to ignore the topic, just make our points and keep it moving. Lately I've been posting links to articles that actually say what I'm saying.

Have u read the arguing link- sh*t is mad funny!

And check for the Brandon Tierney pod cast on ESPN radio...

you would swear its KOL calling in!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I saw and you did exactly what I said you would.

You tried to break things down sentence by sentence but in doing so you took things out of context and further reiterated your opinion- which I already undrstood.

That was the point of:
1. me making this thread
2. inserting the link on argument techniques

The technique of pulling /addressing things sentence by sentence (which I see u like to do) actually serves to pull things OUT of context. This leads to arguing, instead of discussing things.

I don't feel like arguing- I accept your view point, I wish u could do the same. But some have to have the last word and continue and repeat the same points even if it means adding conjecture and insults.

Even if the original message is further explained as to gain understanding, you and others choose to still employ various arguing techniques and so I let it go amd offered a resolutuon. Let's let the results speak for themselves (regarding our opinions).

I saw in a thread where u said "u never read where this style means a team can't play defense". Well I have made that a point also (see fire D'ant) and I'm looking for a link, just incase you feel I'm not creditable to form such an opinion. Soon coming (i've been in class).

Please show me how I pulled anything you said out of context. I didn't I am not using "argument tactics". I created no fallacies and addressed every point you have made. I have never insulted you or even got hsotile yet you decided to create an entire thread to repeating your distortions and attacking me. I counter and you respond by distorting my post further.

Part of it comes down to opinion but there is a whole chunk of this debate that is based on facts.

Lee's stats are facts.
Not using SSOL is a fact.
Dan't record with the Suns is a fact.
Comments made by Nash and STAT are facts.
etc
etc

P.S. You did the exact same thing with regards to responding to each point individually and there is nothing wrong with it. I only responded sentence by sentence because you used sentence fragments and jumped from one topic to another. It would be more helpful to write fully formed paragraphs on each topic instead of one-liners and half points. I again ask you to show with quotes how I distorted anything you said. Saying it without giving examples is not good enough. If I =am guilty of it then it should be easy to show, I will concede the point and refrain from doing it again.

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Bumped as further proof that posters can't actually argue the merits of a topic. Once called out point by point they run away...

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The Knicks would have won the series because they had already taken 3 out of the first 4 games from the Heat and they had the momentum until the fight happened.It is also proven that the Knicks were capable of beating the Heat because they eventually accomplished this task the years after their playoff disaster.Before the Amare suspension, the Suns never had a series lead against the Spurs nor did they have as much momentum as the Knicks had in their series.There is no evidence at all that says Mike D'antoni was capable of coaching his team past the Spurs.

Here's a thought...isn't it possible that the Spurs were simply the better team? Are you sure another coach could've done better? Isn't it possible that the Spurs were such a good defensive team that there was no way you could beat them with bad defensive players like Steve Nash and Amare Stoudemire? I mean...you're asserting that the Suns lost to the Spurs every time because of D'Antoni's coaching - isn't it possible that the Spurs were just a better team? Kind of like how we didn't lose to the Bulls all those years because of Riley's coaching, but rather because they were just better than we were?