Nate Robinson = Only Hope for this Season.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Yea a 4 game win streak is looming, followed with a 9 game losing streak. Come on man quit already saying Nate is our savior, what have we won with him? Please a answer me that question?

bfab99

Benchwarmer
is there anyone on this team gonna step up ASIDE from Nate and D-Lee?! Nate's been playing well. Like I said, Nate's our savior, but other players gotta step up too. It can't just be D-Lee and Nate.....

bfab99

Benchwarmer
Only Nate is playing with heart out there. Best player on the team and people get on him for being "immature". And Dantoni is still searching for the "right combination"? What's up with that? Just start Nate all the time. We don't need to be down 15 points before Nate starts playing.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
is there anyone on this team gonna step up ASIDE from Nate and D-Lee?! Nate's been playing well. Like I said, Nate's our savior, but other players gotta step up too. It can't just be D-Lee and Nate.....

The points that Nate and Lee are score don't mean shit because they give it right back on defense. Sounds to me you're a highlight reel fan but not a true fan. Nate our savior...GTFO.

p0nder

Starter
Nate isn't going to save this season. Nothing will. Our management sunk the season when we denied A.I. a one year deal. They are desperately trying to showcase curry and jefferies and the entire world knows it.

We won't get anything in return for these players aside from expiring contracts, so don't look for those trades to be beneficial to us in any sense of a 'boost' to our current roster.

Also, Hill probably won't get jack-shit for minutes this season which is a shame. The only thing you can look forward to is about 20-25 pts from Al Harrington a game, along with D-Lee double doubles. As for wins, we'll be LUCKY to reach 20. Good luck to us with woo-ing a big name FA this offseason with 17 wins....

portega1968

El Cacique
Jordan Hill = Only Hope For This Season

lol

if that were true, this decade will probably be worst than the last one

Just as Frederic Weis will always be associated to Ron Artest in Knicks lore... Jordan Hill will be linked to Brandon Jennings.

2009 Knicks draft = fail

portega1968

El Cacique
Duhon should not be starting... shit, he shouldnt even be getting more than garbage time minutes (max 10 per game). I would rather go with Nate, although that begs the question: who is gonna save us from Nate? jajaja

Starting Five:
Nate
Douglas
Chandler
Harrington
Lee

Off the bench:
Gallo
Curry
Hill

**** the rest of them... Hughes' positives are outweighed by his bad effect on teammates' games. Jeffries is another one that gives me the creeps when I see him touch the ball on offense.. he should shadow Duhon on the bench. Darko should go play in europe for the rest of his career.

Kiyaman

Legend
Was the Knicks properly organized before the season?

Nate may be a joker that likes to play around alot, but he don't allow his teammates to do the same b/c on the court Nate becomes serious about competitive-competition through his creativeness, and will deny a nonstruggling teammate the ball.

At the start of training-camp it should've been known by all Knick players and coaching-staff that Nate Robinson is the 82 game starter untill his performance prove differ. We did nothing in training-camp, preseason, and the first 10 games of the season to establish a decent team.

Duhon & Hughes never complimented each other talent on the Bulls, the ending of last season, and the start of this season. So putting the two guards on the court together should've waited untill midseason or in cruchtime when we are switching defense/offense players. Especially when we grabbed a big steal out the draft of combo-guard Toney Douglas.
Duhon & Hughes reminds me of the Curry & Zach tandem which should've been broken-up and dismissed in the 30 point blowout by Boston in the Preseason games.

Duhon & Nate should've been our starting backcourt guards.....why? b/c Nate would have never let Duhon game go down to pure nothing, especially after all the offseason media talk about all the drafted PG.
Wilson Chandler performance went down to Shuuut too (and thats my boy), which never would have happen if he started as the SF with Nate in the starting line-up.

David Lee should have been our starting PF.....with Curry or Darko being the center jumping for the tap at the start of the game. As long as our center commit a hard foul early in the first quarter to any oponent trying to score in the paint sending a warning they are good for the first 4 to 6 minutes before Harrington replace them.

Gallo should have never started one game this season, his peremeter shooting off the bench vs 2nd tier players would have been the Knicks big weapon.

And our trio of Fowards line-up need a helluv alot of work together so they could be put in the majorty of time in the 3rd quarter as a 2nd half weapon (Gallo, Chandler, and Harrington).

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Wilson Chandler performance went down to Shuuut too (and thats my boy), which never would have happen if he started as the SF with Nate in the starting line-up.

Jesus.. I dunno about that. More like Wil is trying to play Gallo's game and it's not working. Chandler just has no ferocity. Get him on the roids.

Stavrogin

Rookie
Nate isn't going to save this season. Nothing will. Our management sunk the season when we denied A.I. a one year deal. They are desperately trying to showcase curry and jefferies and the entire world knows it.

How would a low % shooter and poor defender have helped this team? :rolleyes:

iSaYughh

Starter
At this point I want to see Nate start/log serious minutes game in, game out.

He's hella flawed, but it's not like he would be robbing minutes from Sessions or Arroyo or anyone else that we'd actually want to see develop and see if they can deal.

He's still young, I say roll the dice and see if he can harness it -- may as well find out for sure, and at the same time make the team more exciting to watch.

At this point, if anything, we will be trading our 'best' (lol) players this season, as if our season wasn't already skullfckd beyond all recognition.

Kiyaman

Legend
Jesus.. I dunno about that. More like Wil is trying to play Gallo's game and it's not working. Chandler just has no ferocity. Get him on the roids.

I'm glad somebody notice (Chandler trying to perform the same game that Gallo play), what happen to the Wilson Chandler we seen last season? whom rarely shot the 3-ball in his NBA career. Plus he is starting as a PF and shooting more 3-balls than a PG & SG. Is there a coach in the house???

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
Nate is Great, but

When he comes back, we'll get some wins. Hopefully a couple of winning streaks here and there for us to make bottom playoffs. Nate Robinson is our best player in my opinion, followed by David Lee. If Nate comes back and we still don't win, then I'm just gonna give up on this season. Until then, there's still hope. WE really suck WITHOUT NATE....

Nate will get you points, unfortunately the guy he is guarding will get you the same amount of points and average 5 more each game.
Good spark of the bench, don't want to loose him, but he is not a starter, but then again he is better than Duhon, who has the most minutes of any Knick, more than Rondo with Boston and about 5 ppg average. Quite frankly, Hughes can out play both at point guard and move the ball faster. Your best players on the court or Harrington and Hughes together with Lee. Some solid experience and smart players, but they never get much time together with this goofy system of coaching. This is not for the future, this is just for winning a couple of games before this season is a bust, which is coming close.

clumsy

Rotation player
Even with Duhon our Ball movement is garb, so you might as well play someone who can at least score more. Everything about Duhon overrated.,,he is barely a NBA caliber player. I don't know why people are against playing Nate who at this point in their careers is a much better player. DUHON IS NOT RAJON RONDO (pass first player, great defender) STOP RESPECTING HIS GAME SO MUCH.

Also Allen Iverson would give this team easily 10 more wins in my opinion. He's a much better version of Nate.

Paul1355

All Star
I'm glad somebody notice (Chandler trying to perform the same game that Gallo play), what happen to the Wilson Chandler we seen last season? whom rarely shot the 3-ball in his NBA career. Plus he is starting as a PF and shooting more 3-balls than a PG & SG. Is there a coach in the house???
There is a coach in the house, problem is that he is blind folded 24/7 and partying with Chris Duhon, Jared Jeffries, and David Lee.