NEW YORK KNICKS vs DETROIT PISTONS ~ Tuesday 11/1 ~ Palace of Auburn Hills @7:30 PM

paris401

Starter
tiger.. I gotta say every time I see your KP video I shake my head.. who the fuk is he posing for??.. all he is (and imo)all he will every be is a tall/lanky uncoordinated white dud (I mean dude)... who can shoot a little bit... I do not see a building block when I watch him play...

tiger0330

Legend
To tell you the truth I wasn't impressed with Zinger yesterday. I thought he would be matched up with Morris but him and Harris were matched up, he clearly got outplayed by Harris. Thomas didn't help much on D so having Thomas in for defensive purposes backfired on Horn. Lance worries me, before last year he never attempted or made 3s so I wonder if last yr. was an outlier and he reverts back to being a non-factor on offense.
Just after I post this the Post writes an article saying Lance has turned into a disappearing act and asks could he turn into the spare part he was in OKC and NO. Post mentions Kuz is waiting in the wings, I don't think Horn is going to wait too long to bench Lance if he struggles the next 3 games.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Chicago Cubs won the 6th game of the World Series last night .. My money is still on the Cleveland Indians to win it at home.
The Knicks last night loss to the Detroit Pistons were WORST than the Knicks 29 pt loss to the Cleveland Cavs .. The Piston are a team the Knicks are suppose to sweep this season. This season the Pistons are a team that will win every game over lottery teams. What does that say about the Knicks performance last night?

Originally Posted by paris401
after the game horney said the team 'ran out of gas'... WTF its the 3rd game of the season n the tank is on empty... if I was the gm, the coach would be gone after a statement like that..

To tell you the truth I wasn't impressed with Zinger yesterday. I thought he would be matched up with Morris but him and Harris were matched up, he clearly got outplayed by Harris. Thomas didn't help much on D so having Thomas in for defensive purposes backfired on Horn. Lance worries me, before last year he never attempted or made 3s so I wonder if last yr. was an outlier and he reverts back to being a non-factor on offense.

The Knicks starters shot 40% FG and lower .. KP shot 38%, Melo shot 44%, Lee shot 42%, and D.Rose shot 47%. So far in our starter PG D.Rose has average 31 minute of playing time in each of our 3 games and Rose has gave out a total of 6 assist .. Is this the PG we want leading the Point? Phil Jackson need to get FIRED without pay for the Rose trade! Plus from preseason to 3 regular season games has Jeff Horn showed any indication of a winning coach having a strategy to win games? NO!
Knicks head coach Jeff Horn are no different or better than our ex-loser coaches puppet Woodson, puppet Fisher, and puppet Rambis. All four coaches has a lot in common they have NO offensive plan, and NO defensive plan, plus they all let ISO-Melo perform his isolation bullshuut moves to the point the rest of the Knicks team follow to play individual-ball, with no effort on defense.

Last night, Pistons Harris and Morris shot 70% all on Melo and KP at will, plus the two Pistons defended Melo and KP to shoot 15-36 .. u would think our coach Jeff Horn would have told Melo n KP to start passing the ball to their teammates after Melo n KP shot 37% for 3 quarters .. Our Knicks bench took a total of 22 shots compared to our Starters 64 shots.

Lance Thomas performance in preseason n regular season need to be CUT!
I dont care that its only been 3 games .. I dont want Lance Thomas performance on the Westchester D.League team.