Official David Lee Thread.

Who'd you prefer to keep on board?

• Total voters

dpryde

Benchwarmer
with all this og bashing i didnt get the chance to talk about lee...hes been playing like a stud. hes going to the all star game as a reserve, and its deserved. he'll never be a really good defensive player but we'll just have to live with that. and a 5 year 40 million dollar deal with him sounds soo good now, but he'll prob as for 50-60 mill after a season like this...oh man lol

smokes

Huge Member
HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD!!! I've never seen anyone exposed this badly. This was so sick I almost feel bad for the guy!

:lol:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
HOLY SHIT!!!

Nice work. This is good. The douchebags are slowly getting weeded out of this site. Who's left?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
HOLY SHIT!!!

Nice work. This is good. The douchebags are slowly getting weeded out of this site. Who's left?

I could care less that he is gay and likes tranny penis...I am not a homophobe, so more power to him. What I find hysterical is his hypocrisy! Between him callin other posters gay and claiming posters have no life because they are always on the internet it's clear he suffers from a disorder where he projects his self-perceived inadequacies on others. Do a quick google on CharmingMan27 and combine it with Gasol, Hispanic or Teacher and you will see at least 20 different sites where he took the time to sign up and argue in his tail tale pseudo intellectual emotional drivel for all to read. When does the "dude" have time to do anything in real life with all the internet posting and tranny video watching?

I hope this puts the "villain" to rest and we no longer have to hear his emotional outbursts polluting our site. Who knew when I wrote that battle rap or dubbed him OGDickfan that I was so on point! :barf:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
wow i guess the moral of the story is that the internet is never safe lolll, anything you say can be find. this turn of events is very hilarious though lol

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I could care less that he is gay and likes tranny penis...I am not a homophobe, so more power to him. What I find hysterical is his hypocrisy! Between him callin other posters gay and claiming posters have no life because they are always on the internet it's clear he suffers from a disorder where he projects his self-perceived inadequacies on others. Do a quick google on CharmingMan27 and combine it with Gasol, Hispanic or Teacher and you will see at least 20 different sites where he took the time to sign up and argue in his tail tale pseudo intellectual emotional drivel for all to read. When does the "dude" have time to do anything in real life with all the internet posting and tranny video watching?

I hope this puts the "villain" to rest and we no longer have to hear his emotional outbursts polluting our site. Who knew when I wrote that battle rap or dubbed him OGDickfan that I was so on point! :barf:

I am not a homophobe either I just didn't like his rude and arrogant behavior. It's fine that he's gay. I personally find it gross but it is common in the natural world. Chimpanzees have homosexual relations and it is commonly found in over crowded mammal populations. Last I checked, the human population is over crowded. Just take a look around. There are humans everywhere.

One thing that does bother me is that his name is CharmingMan, named after the Morrisey song. And apparently the song may or may not be about having sex with young boys/men. I believe he said once, and I could be completely wrong about this, that he teaches basketball (or something) to young boys. This frightens me and maybe the police should be notified.

dpryde

Benchwarmer
I am not a homophobe either I just didn't like his rude and arrogant behavior. It's fine that he's gay. I personally find it gross but it is common in the natural world. Chimpanzees have homosexual relations and it is commonly found in over crowded mammal populations. Last I checked, the human population is over crowded. Just take a look around. There are humans everywhere.

One thing that does bother me is that his name is CharmingMan, named after the Morrisey song. And apparently the song may or may not be about having sex with young boys/men. I believe he said once, and I could be completely wrong about this, that he teaches basketball (or something) to young boys. This frightens me and maybe the police should be notified.

lol i never thought it would go that far, but hes looking out for young trannies not young boys so those guys shud be safe :teeth::teeth::teeth:

and @metro i cant tell whether your serious or sarcastic b/c you just supported him in that other thread???

ANU

Starter
either avi's got to go or we need to get a legit center.no way does this guy deserve 10 m+ mill a year with that swiss cheese defense.