Official GO MAVS! Beat the Heat thread!!1

Heres the whole gif lol

HuR88.gif
D-Whistle literally gets EVERY call and just lives on the line, you can't even breathe on him without getting a foul called. I'm surprised they didn't call this a foul.

Ever since the 2-3-2 format was created (1985) there have been 11 occurences when both teams are tied 1-1. The winner of Game 3 won all 11 times.

Hopefully Dallas wins game 3.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Crazy⑧s;180417 said:
how did they win again? How many FTs does Dirk put up? How many times did he smash on the Thunder, never mind Ibaka, in the WCFs?

And if anything, he's easily on par with Gallo on driving basket attempts. Not that I can deduce a number for you - nor you for I.

I'll take your word on it as I've only been watching sporadically. Ever since the Knicks got booted I've been trying my best to just focus on the Yankees.

I hate to say it but I think the Mavs are done. I hope they prove me wrong but Dirk has no help other than the Jet but he's way too streaky and Peja is so useless when he's not hitting threes, dude is a worse defender than Amare. I agree with you Kylepicklehead on that Chalmers 3 but there was a lot of questionable calls toward Miami as well.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
The Mavs can still do it. SOMEBODY has to step up on the offensive end other than Dirk, or as one of the ESPN guys said, he's gonna have to score 45.

Marek

Benchwarmer
As much help as they got from the refs tonight, losing this game is pretty damning.

Jason Terry needs to quit those one-on-three jumpshots.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
As much help as they got from the refs tonight, losing this game is pretty damning.

Jason Terry needs to quit those one-on-three jumpshots.
It's weird how he looks like the best closer in the world in the regular season, and this post-season, while not playing bad, he's played average. If he can get his form back, it could be huge.

la2ny

Starter
Exactly why once the Lakers were done I didn't see anyone else stopping Miami. If LA hadn't got so screwed up in the locker room, and Dallas hadn't bust their wads in that series from 3, we wouldn't have to witness the basketball apocalypse coming to fruition.

BTW this should be 3-0 Miami if it hadn't been for them not letting Wade close in game 2

tiger0330

Legend
As much as I hate to see Miami win it, they will. The 3rd leg of the big 3 has done crap so far and I think he is due for a couple of big games. Despite it being close, Miami has dominated for most of this series and a Chris Bosh playing anywhere near his potential will put the Mavs away.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Refs did all they could to help Mavs win, and still they choked down the stretch. Wade for Finals MVP! and Mavs need to activate Butler, just put him in the rotation instead of useless Stojakovic.