Ok I know I'm going to get negative rep points for this one!

nyk_nyk

All Star
Plus how the hell does a Stephon Marbury argument find it's way into every Thread on this site?

Steph is heavily liked and hated at the same time, so as long as this drama continues his name will not go away.

Oh yeah, Curry sucks but should be earning his money by shifting his fat ass in the paint and drawing fouls or something.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
Why do guys like Curry and James get the free pass, but everyone is rocking Marbury's dick?

Metro,

You know I respect your opinion a lot, but I think it has to do with Marbury being a constant distraction to the team, not getting along with any of his coaches, putting himself first and causing many of his teamates (at multiple teams) to not like him. At a certain point it becomes less about the player's talent and skills and more about what's good for the team.

James has been useless as a player, but he's been injured and otherwise not a problem. He's simply not a very good player that Isiah paid too much to bring in.

Curry is lazy lard ass (which is annoying), but he's a very quiet and likeable guy that people keep hoping will simply get in good enough shape to contribute. The fact that he's overpaid and we gave up way too much to get him is not his fault.

That's the difference.

You really don't hear anyone complaining that Marbury isn't worth 21M (even though he clearly isn't) or that he got hurt last year etc... More pwer to him that Isiah was such a moron. They complain about all the other stuff.