Play Curry

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think you guys took the way im saying this wrong, Starks this wasnt a complaint on my end. i have been a huge critic of D'Antoni but im confident in the team they look great and seem to have figured it out( how else would an NBA team win 7 in a row on the road? ). but my point of this tread it that we have another option instead of watching mozgov drop.lose balls out of bounds and blow open layup/dunk opportunities then why not have Curry come in( if even for a game ) and see what he can do. yes Mozgov is here for the future but he's still learning so play him yes, but let curry get some burn too i dont see the problem in that. he could really boost his trade value if he plays well of not, no harm no foul. you guys are acting like i said lets release mozgov for him

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What about Randolph!!?

Curry, since his 'break out' season was followed by injury, blubber and gayness, has, is, was, will remain forever after - a contract.

He will do to cohesion and continuity what he did to his limo driver - rape it!

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
well we cant let him go without making him do some kind of hard work. I say we give him a backpack full of bricks and make him run around NYC for a few hours every day for a month, then waive him

lmao..... like that idea...... or tell him lsiah is really a whopper meal supersize

KingCharles34

All Star
You guys have officially lost it. We are winnign games and look superb on the road. We are on are way to having 2 all stars and a rookie of year candidate (though no chance of winning). We are growing a swagger and playing unselfishly and actually are having fun out there.

And some of you continue to complain and seem to secretly wish for failure just to be able to say "I told you Dantoni stinks" and "I told you we should have played Curry".

How old are you guys? I suspect most of those statements come from teenagers who weren't even alive to to witness NYC's adulation of this team and their great play during the 90s.

Curry is one NBA lockout away from never ever being heard from again. He's done and he knows it himself. Once there is lockout, I'd put money he ends up missing in Chicago somewhere or being a cab driver or something like Cappadona did when Wu-Tang's money fell off.
Starks, i think we should be asking you how old you are. I seen you get sonned in that Marbury thread by ABCD and Kblack

He sort of was cut. The other side of the story was that he had diva like demands for 5 star hotels personal assistants and demanded Mo Taylor also be signed...

The fact that you said "sort of" proves he wasn't cut.

I personally don't care, but I find it funny how people want to spin the truth by giving threads misleading titles.
The article says there was a contract dispute. It did not say they told him "you're off the team."
Marbury was the one who said "I'm out", because he didn't like the offer.

Bottom line.

"Marbury and Chinese team "cut ties"" would have been more accurate.

He simply wasn't resigned. Not a huge deal...but honestly where else is he going to play?

For someone that gets angry everytime Marbury gets brought up on here, how come your always quick to go into marbury threads and responded with a strongly biased point of view?

Twisting stories to hate on a player = Childish behavior

There was nothing "teenagerish" about what Datprince said, hes one of the most respectable dudes on this site. Hes just dropping his opinion on Curry

What you said holds some truth but it was the wrong thread to say that in. you shoulda posted that in one of the anti-Dantoni threads.

I still think your aright starks and lol at the capadonna reference :lol:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Here's the thing. We don't want to insert Anthony Randolph into the rotation just yet because we think he makes too many stupid mistakes that disrupt the flow of the offense.

And yet we want to put EDDY "Hamburglar" CURRY in? I can't think of a player LESS suited for D'Antoni's full-court offense...

let curry do what he does best besides eat, sit. give the moz even more love or play randolph - at least get him some valuable experience - he has potential even if he has been all over the shop in his court time so far with the knicks. curry is the only guy i dont care for on the roster, give the guy a piece of cake and shut his face about wanting to get back into the lineup. curry doesnt deserve to play on this winning knicks team just to possibly increase his trade value. trade him to the celtics i hear they are looking for a 6th center - so i can hate him that little bit more

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
**** No

ok i havent been curry's biggest admirer in the past, but he seems in shape and ready to go. i say play him over mozgov; the dude just comes in and loses a couple of balls and gets fouls. so why not give curry some burn? worst case he'll do the same as Mozgov. and best case he could do better- which is likely[he's more offensively skilled]- and draw some trade value, especially since he'd be playing well and has a huge expiring contract.

i know D'antoni doesnt wanna mess with the chemistry or whatever, but it's not like were telling him to drop STAT for this guy just give him the minutes mozgov is getting. in all honesty mozgov still needs to improve his game. he'll be a lot more effective later on in the season or next year even.

thoughts?

Just ... Just GTFO ...

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
ok i havent been curry's biggest admirer in the past, but he seems in shape and ready to go. i say play him over mozgov; the dude just comes in and loses a couple of balls and gets fouls. so why not give curry some burn? worst case he'll do the same as Mozgov. and best case he could do better- which is likely[he's more offensively skilled]- and draw some trade value, especially since he'd be playing well and has a huge expiring contract.

i know D'antoni doesnt wanna mess with the chemistry or whatever, but it's not like were telling him to drop STAT for this guy just give him the minutes mozgov is getting. in all honesty mozgov still needs to improve his game. he'll be a lot more effective later on in the season or next year even.

thoughts?

Either this is a joke or the poster is a joke.

p0nder

Starter
The thought of Curry injuring himself and making himself completely useless scares me because his contract is very valuable. I think they brought in Mase to work him into game shape, so that when they shop him around they can at least point out he's in shape and itching to get on the floor again.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I wouldn't be opposed to putting his bum ass out there to see what he can do. Split his minutes with Moz and we don't run any plays for him. He'll have to produce in the flow of the game. If he gives us a few low post scores, fine. If he sucks (best estimate), no harm. Back on the bench he goes.

If he injures himself (likely) it will be be a normal occurance and won't hurt his trade value since he's only an expiring contract.

Starks

Starter
Starks, i think we should be asking you how old you are. I seen you get sonned in that Marbury thread by ABCD and Kblack

For someone that gets angry everytime Marbury gets brought up on here, how come your always quick to go into marbury threads and responded with a strongly biased point of view?

Twisting stories to hate on a player = Childish behavior

There was nothing "teenagerish" about what Datprince said, hes one of the most respectable dudes on this site. Hes just dropping his opinion on Curry

What you said holds some truth but it was the wrong thread to say that in. you shoulda posted that in one of the anti-Dantoni threads.

I still think your aright starks and lol at the capadonna reference :lol:

Hey man, as much as you will continue to defend him, I will continue to criticize him. He's my sports version of the Jersey Shore Cast or Sarah Palin.

Im 27 by the way. Also, that Capadonna story is true. He went from rapping about his fly gear and riches to being a cab driver in Baltimore. Its sad, but that's what happens when you lose your meal ticket and have no other real value. (I used to idolize all those Wu guys to) Mark my words, Curry will never ever be heard from again. He just seems to hate basketball