Playoff Knicks vs Overrated 76ers 4/6 7pm

smokes

Huge Member
Dude Billups should really take the time to invest in thigh pads

LMAO! I'm pretty sure he was wearing them actually you can see it in the replay I think?

BTW @ KFFQ I think Derrick Brown is kinda like an underdeveloped Thaddeus Young who you can see kinda going to work right now. 6'8, athletic, can hit an open 3 (obviously if he's on this team!). But he is really really raw.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Could take a week or two for him to be back :crossfingers:

He should be back for game 1.... Everyone pray!!!

When he walked off he looked to be in better form than when he collided with Dwight Howard in Orlando.

All I'm concerned about is his returning form. After the last contusion he had, he came back and was a mess - temporarily.

He was orchestrating tonight, too.

We need his leadership on the court in the first round, but we need his production to tandem his leadership

I would love to see Brown work out as a poor man's Young. We've done a really good job against Brand during the 2nd half. And crazy is right, like I said... Lets hope it wasn't as bad as his injury against ORL & Howard. He did look much better walking off.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Chants of Melo!?! You know a few unlucky Knicks fans are going to get a beat down t-nite after the game in the parking lot. Damn hateful Philly fans..

smokes

Huge Member
The ball movement has stopped dead in the last five minutes or so. I don't get it. Douglas and Carter were doing a fine job moving the ball earlier but now with Billups not there they are going to pieces...

That was a good 3 but Melo is in now, give him the ball. We need some inspiration.

It's like... After the CB injury, Philly started to smell blood like sharks in the warm gulf. Nothing is more dangerious that a wounded animal though. This is where Melo & Amare must lead us. This is why we have em... For tough situations like this.

smokes

Huge Member
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo