Question about current Knicks home jersey

nyrules16

Rookie
Why are we using the retro blue one as the home one? I understood using it for legends night against the Bucks but why do we still use it?

Thanks.

nyk1986

Benchwarmer
The better question is where can I find one. I heard Melo jerseys are sold out for the remainder of this month already. Loving the whole blue retro uni's. Old school Ewing era jerseys and the shorts rocking the old school logo from way back. Greatness.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
Ahh I was about to make a thread asking why our jerseys lately don't match the ones that are currently for sale. I kind of like the v-neck and black trim on the current one though, as storied as the retro one is.

Where did you hear that Melo jerseys are sold out? The NBA online store says Melo jerseys ship from their warehouse in 1-2 business days and another site has them shipping out starting tomorrow? Both of them seem to imply they have them in stock...but then again I'm looking at the black jersey with orange printing. :D

And it would be awesome to get a retro Melo jersey. It's not like it would be anachronistic or anything either.

I hope they bring back the White ones. The Blue ones are cool for Legends night and special games but they shouldnt be our Home Jersey.

Im Waiting to see Melo in white!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i doubt they'll drop the white ones to use these (although i don't complain, i love the championship apparel)

nyk1986

Benchwarmer
Ahh I was about to make a thread asking why our jerseys lately don't match the ones that are currently for sale. I kind of like the v-neck and black trim on the current one though, as storied as the retro one is.

Where did you hear that Melo jerseys are sold out? The NBA online store says Melo jerseys ship from their warehouse in 1-2 business days and another site has them shipping out starting tomorrow? Both of them seem to imply they have them in stock...but then again I'm looking at the black jersey with orange printing. :D

And it would be awesome to get a retro Melo jersey. It's not like it would be anachronistic or anything either.

NBAStore online still has them available. Within the NYC area, I was to understand they are sold out. I will try and find the story and link it.