Randle out for rest of the season:

Chemistry is something that I haven’t spoken about in awhile. Very important when it comes to winning and winning championships. When you invest in a players like Brunson, Randle and RJ( God he’s gone) the egos of the person or people responsible comes into play. This happens when you don’t know anything about winning and winning championships.
We are without a superstar and there are efforts to make one of them a star. Push all the envelopes that put them into the conversation. Out those 3 Randle has done everything humanly possible to be that player. He however isn’t built for that and I hope he’s beginning to understand that.
Don’t know why you are surprised about Thib’s non-ball movement, sharing the ball with whoever is on the floor, etc.
I’m so afraid that the failure that this team may experience is going to create a ‘Nova team’. This isn’t good from my standpoint. No other teams have this dynamic on it roster that I know of.
I believe we missed out on a golden opportunity to upgrade this a trade deadline. If they had went out and got Murray from the Hawks and the OG trade would have put us in a very different situation. A chance to get rid of some of those Nova players.

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
Dark although I do not disagree with you...............will you be rooting for this team to win the East........anything short of that is useless

Hey Ski, lukewarmly pulling for them. I don’t see a team that can win a championship. The team is intriguing ever since the trade for OG.
Up until now the last 4 1/2 years have been useless.

Hey Ski… if the knowledge BB people are truly in charge.
You can buy your season tickets again!! Kudos to you for your protest!!