REJOICE!!!!!: First reports of Thomas out are here!!!

metrocard

Legend
It took almost half a decade for us to wait over the mad man to stop raping the franchise of the Knicks.

No one in the history in the NBA has made more blunders, errors, and poor assessments on value in trades.

How many all stars have we had under Isiah Thomas?
How many lottery draft picks have we saw blossom into franchise changing players?

Only thing Isiah accomplished here was keep us bad, with no reward. Bad teams usually get a Dwight Howard or Chris Paul for sucking so much. We got Eddy Curry, Channing Frye, and alot of your favorite Knick players.

This is the first step to success. Isiah was and is the ROOT everything wrong with this franchise, no debating his.

Hopefully Donnie can bring some magic back to the Garden, I love the fact that he acknowledges that getting under cap space is in his favor and not against him.

Fuck Isiah for allowing a 3 game win streak, now we sit @ number 6 in the lottery.

I want New Jersey's two first round picks if we still stay @ 6

My draft board at the pick @ 6

Rose, Beasley, Lopez, Mayo and Bayless will most likely be gone

So that'll leave us with

Gallinari
Kevin Love
Anthony Randolph
DJ Augustine
Eric Gordon
Russell Westbrook
Dontae Greene

This list sucks cock, hopefully Lopez falls to number 6.

Gallinari is unknown.
Kevin Love; really worth a 6 pick? Needs to improve his conditiong, we have enough fat big men.
Randolph is raw
I would love DJ, but at 6, it would be ricky.
Eric Gordon is completely one dimension and isn't really worth a lottery pick.
Westbrook lacks range and is limited @ running the big position.
Dontae Green has all the tools in the world, but is also raw.

My draft board @ the 10th pick of NJ

DJ Augustine
Russel Westbrook
Dontae Green
Nicolas Batum

My draft board @ the 21st pick of NJ
Sergie Ibaka
Haseem Thabeet
Darrell Arthur
Brandon Rush
Alex Ajinca
Robin Lopez

I'm really loving the options of big men there are @ 21, all are spectator defenders and are the anti-Isiah big men.

If we don't get Rose, DJ Augustine, Darren Collison or Ty Lawson in this draft, we need to tank another year and take Ricky Rubio, the best PG prospect in the world right now.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Knicks press conference at 5pm
Could this be it???
The day Isiah is OFFICIALLY fired???

BTW - we won the tie breaker against the clips - so we're projected for the 5th pick based on ur record and increased our odds slightly of getting the #1 overall :)

nyk24

Rookie
I'm so giddy. For the first time in years, I'm excited as to see the Knicks in the future.

By the way, we can definately get Mayo at 6th in the draft. I don't know about his character but he's definately the kind of guy we could bring here even though I'd prefer Derrick Rose. Anyone else wonder about the prospects of trading out of the lottery spot to get more draft picks? Maybe we could package the pick with one of these albatross contracts we have... like the 5th pick (possibly) and Zach Randolph for say the 12th pick (which at this point, could be anyone in such a deep draft) and some more picks in the future.