Report: Several Knick players want out!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
The only player that I will miss is Lee. He does have trade value, but he is limited at what he can do.. Rebounding, and easy buckets are his thing. Thats it. But if a mid range jumper forms he have excellent trade value. But it will be to late cause he will probably be on a different team.

paris401

Starter
. We all knew that EC was not an intimidating presence even with his 290 pound frame.

something is amiss... i look at dwight howard and he is listed as 6'11'', 265lbs, while curry is also listed at 6'11'', but 285lbs..

there is no way that wide-load is 285lbs... he has to be tipping the scales well over 300.. probably nearto 315.. maybe more...

i do however want to thank both curry and jerome... my burger king stock is hitting a new high daily... thanks fellows...

paris401

Starter
how Ironic Is It That The Player Put So Much Stock In For And Wanted To Circle The Franchise Around; Eddy Curry Now Wants Out. Ahaha, Has Any Other Gm In Nba History Had A Weaker Plan That Failed More Miserably Than Isiah's?

even the captain of the titanic had a better plan...

New New York

Quiet Storm
I'm lost for words and completely unmotivated to discuss any topic thats related to the shit stain that is Isiah Thomas.

I agree, this has gotten to the point where I don't even want to talk about it anymore, I just want results. Peter V also reported that he thinks a contingency to dropping the Anucha Brown appeal would be that Isiah might be let go too. But that is probably just speculation.

You know what is also funny all of these players want to be traded, but who the hell is going to want to come here in return! This is the biggest mess in NBA history!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Jeffries??? explain!

As crazy as this may sound, although he's not the most talented he's a hustle player that never lacks afford. I've Jeffries play hard when nearly every one else has given up. To me that's what the Knicks need. I'd say keep Rose for that same reason as well as his leadership skills. F'k talent. Knicks have all the talent in the world and still aint doing shit. Talent with out afford is useless. Keep the guys that want to be her and show it with their play and trade the ones that don't.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
As crazy as this may sound, although he's not the most talented he's a hustle player that never lacks afford. I've Jeffries play hard when nearly every one else has given up. To me that's what the Knicks need. I'd say keep Rose for that same reason as well as his leadership skills. F'k talent. Knicks have all the talent in the world and still aint doing shit. Talent with out afford is useless. Keep the guys that want to be her and show it with their play and trade the ones that don't.

I'm sorry, but this has bothered me for a while now. I've agreed with many of your posts, but when you say "afford", do you mean "effort"? I know this is just web chatter and I hate when people correct me, but I've noticed you using afford many times before.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I agree. I think even Crawford wants to play but we all know his problems on the court. Hes tryin to step up and be a leader which is good to see, at least bein a captain means sumthin to him. As far as Curry goes, being a captain means that he gets to take it easy and eat more Burger King with Jerhomo and Z-SlowBoHomo.

I gotta give credit to the players still tryin Renaldo B, Fred Jones, and its hard to tell when Crawford is trying. He gets burned on defense all the time but I believe that as a player he wants to win. I dont question his desire, but his shot selection/turnovers and mentality on the defensive end are his problems.
Yea Crawford is trying...and i know hes trying i mean he does want 2 see the playoffs sometime in his carrer...and i really like Fred Jones game...hes probably the only one with Isiah

I gotta say, from what I've seen this season, based on the morale of the team and the effort they show, I think ONLY Fred Jones, Crawford and Balkman seem to want to be a Knick.

Sometimes body language and comments say a lot about how a player feels about his team. I usually get angered by players that demand trades and give up on their team, but the situation in NY is like Baghdad.

New York has become a place where a player's NBA Career dies.

In this case, I don't blame any of the players for wanting out. I think It's gotten to an awkward point where the players know they are horrible and know that everyone in the world feel the same way except Thomas and Dolan
Word we are some harsh fans...but all we ask 4 is hustle and like good play and we aint so bad

Yea first time i saw jeffries play in the begining of the season he was trying and i know he wants 2 win i can tell he on a mission rite now