Rumors that Knicks Will go After Baron Davis

smokes

Huge Member
They better get Hill :mad:

Hes a perfect fit. Can play and defend both SG and SF, can also defend point guards and he can probably play that position as well. hes also got a nice jumpshot and can hit 3's

Actually the more I think about it the more I'm warming to Baron Davis. Yeah his heart has been questionable and his attitude hasn't always been great but yet again he's been an above average player expected to carry the load on generally crappy teams.

Kingstarbury is right if we lose Billups we are going to need a player like Davis who can spread the floor and contribute 10-15ppg.

I'd still much prefer Stuckey but I really can't see Detroit not giving a higher offer than the MLE they love Stuckey over there.

KingCharles34

All Star
Actually the more I think about it the more I'm warming to Baron Davis. Yeah his heart has been questionable and his attitude hasn't always been great but yet again he's been an above average player expected to carry the load on generally crappy teams.

Kingstarbury is right if we lose Billups we are going to need a player like Davis who can spread the floor and contribute 10-15ppg.

I'd still much prefer Stuckey but I really can't see Detroit not giving a higher offer than the MLE they love Stuckey over there.

me too breh, the ruggedness of his beard and the muscularity of his shoulders. He's got dynamite thighs which are strong enough in the rear to give you some apple juice with a simple 1 second squeeze. This is the guy that we need in our locker room

KingCharles34

All Star
That last post of mine was sarcasm but rumors about Baron Davis continue to heat up (no homo). And no homo for my other post too...and the post i quoted

Now I do believe Davis might be the best option at point guard, and I wouldnt mind Carlos Arroyo as a backup.

KDog13

Rookie
I was looking for someone to post a thread about Baron Davis. He always lights it up in the Garden as well. He's a great player still, and him being a veteran can still be put in that mentor role for Toney.

If Billups and Turiaf get traded, what should we look for. A SG with a 1 year deal or Draft Picks?

Man this off-season is getting exciting.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
I was looking for someone to post a thread about Baron Davis. He always lights it up in the Garden as well. He's a great player still, and him being a veteran can still be put in that mentor role for Toney.

If Billups and Turiaf get traded, what should we look for. A SG with a 1 year deal or Draft Picks?

Man this off-season is getting exciting.

what we gonna give up for draft picks? we almost never get draft picks or if we do, its crappy mid 2nd rounders.....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Barea isnt bad, Ford isnt bad, Davis would be amazing and give us a great chance at a title with that starting 5 we got, but one intresting option--Telfair he fits the bill cheap can defend and passes really well why not?