Run and Gun?

What offense will the D'Antoni implement next year?

• The seven-second offense used in Phoenix

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • He will innovate and play to the strengths of what we have now

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

metrocard

Legend
chuckin and overdribbling is not playing for yourself, what kinda bullshyt is dat??dats just over confidance and bad baskbetball, a selfish person wont go into offseason, add 15 pounds of muscle rather then u guys god who comes into training camp out of shape every year....a selfish person doesnt pass the rock when he has the chance to win the game...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ks4EOAv7D1k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ks4EOAv7D1k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

label it whatever you want, Crawford has to go.

Chucker
Overdribbler
Loser
Selfish player on the court 100%

Whatever he does off the court is totally irrelevant.

this is going no where, no facts, no stats, no proof, just opinions. im sorry, but this has to come to an end. if your going to keep going back and forth with opinions, then we wont get any where. atleast I stated numbers to show why crawford was forced at so many times to play the way he has played, poor coaching, and poor supporting cast. for the money he makes, he is a good basketball player. just being forced into a role that is unfair, he is not a leader, he is not an all star, he is not a go to. He is a role playing shooting gaurd, being throw into the fire due to poor management. he will be used differently by MIke D then ever before. so end this nonsense, and lets talk facts.

Stop crying.
Who the F*CKED is forced to play minutes?
It doesn't excuse the FACT that Crawford took a lot of stupid shoots, overdribbled constantly and made the other 4 players watch him play by himself or with Eddy occasionaly.
Those are FACTS you can only get from watching the games, not from the stat sheet.
I'm bringing the facts from every aspect on here, you cannot match up with me.
Crawford has been the major contributor on that poor supporting cast, how can you disagree?
He's losingest player in NBA history, atleast Steph has proven he could turn the team around, make them play .500 basketball into the basketball.
Crawford doesn't have the skill, the ability or the overall talent to do such a thing or make such an impact.
He's 20 and 5 is inflated similar to Curry's season before this season.
We know Crawford isn't that good and will never be that good with his obsession of chucking and overdribbling the ball to death.

You acting mad gay to Crawford, making excuses for him and etc.
If he was unselfish, he would of talked with Isiah and did what was best for the team, step down and accept his role as a 6th man, not a 40 minute per game C level player.

C level players belong on the bench.
Crawford doesn't care about winning, he only sees it from the perspective of chucking.
That really is his primal agenda.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Your a waste of time. Think what you want i really don't care. I'll appease your online ego.

You win, everything you say regarding the Knicks is undoubtably correct.

Stephon Marbury is the single greatest player to play in the NBA.

His shoes are by far the greatest act of humanatarism in recent memory.

Showing up on national TV as a representative of your team drunk/high is not inapproriate it is in fact cool and we all should strive to reach that level.

The 2004 Knicks team led by Stephon Marbury was the best team in team history. We got screwed by the refs in all four games of that series because otherwise we obviously would have won the championship under the leadership of Stephon Marbury.

It is completely understandable and should be applauded for a player to rebel against his coach and teammates, this act doesn't show selfishness it clearly sure intelligence beyond belief.

All media is nonsense. They all have self surving purpose to scew stats, and facts against Metros beliefs. And like i said earlier Metro is correct 99 percent of the time.

Jamal Crawford who is our leading scorer and assist man is by far the cause of all of our problems. If we took away his 20 ppg we surely would have been in the playoffs if not the finals.

Jamal is the only player on this team not to play defense. Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph, and David Lee all excel on the defense.

When trying to avoid a topic or get people to forget it, the best method to use is simply post as many pictures, and videos that you can find and hopefully it will take the emphasis off what i say.

When you may be wrong in an arguement, simply just get your online friends to post pictures saying things like "owned" or youtube videos of boxing knockouts to make it seem like your victorious.

If you took a poll of informed Knicks fans over the age of 18 95 percent of them would be behind Marbury.

As a deflection technique tell others they are taking things to seriously and they are way to emotional.

There you go. You win, get me a Starbury Jersey and we can start a fund for his contract extension. I'm thinking as team Starbury we should all get some matching tatoos. No wait we changed our name Lets go with a Starbarian tatoo that sounds much better.

The end
Entertainment at its best... Classic!

pat

Starter
Anyway you could have trashy players on your team, but you can find ways to make even the worst players shine, he doesn't do much to make other players on his team better, that's out the window already.

Interestingly enough that also would be what most people outside the knicksonline.com-universe would say about Marbury.

a selfish person wont go into offseason, add 15 pounds of muscle rather then u guys god who comes into training camp out of shape every year.

No, no. Marbury isn't out of shape. He goes running in the mountains almost every day:

Unfortunately the comedy version found by Starks is gone.

Last edited:

nyk_nyk

All Star
I'm a fan of Marbury but I would have to say he is more selfish than Crawford. He was selfish when he left Minnesota, even though he was being featured with one of the best young players in the game (Garnett). He was also selfish in NJ. Leaving your team at the beginning of a road trip against a tough team is definitely selfish any way you look at it.

Interestingly enough, you can compare the play of Marbury in NJ to Crawfords play in NY and see the similarities. Just like Crawford, Steph had to take the most shots on a bad team. Although Steph was the go-to guy at the end of games, he still took plenty of bad shots in the process. Finally, he threw Van Horn under the bus and claimed that it shouldn't be his responsibility to make Van Horn better. (I'm paraphrasing)

once again , I am responding to your notion that I am claiming crawford is more than a C player, The argument, solely was based on whether or not he was selfish. Me as well as more than half of the people on this thread other than you, understand he is just a c player, being forced by zeke into a leader, larry brown used him correctly as an offensive punch off the bench. Through injuries, and nonsense he was forced to handle the rock more than he should have. You dont read, you see certain information, and then rant about it. I never once said crawford was amazing, I said for the money, and his skill set, he is a good role player, who plays more minutes, and takes more shots on a terrible team than he should. Throw him on a winning team, he plays 26 minutes off the bench and probably drops about 12-14 pnts a game and 3 assists. never being forced to gaurd the other teams top scorer. You are blowing things way out of proportion by not paying attention to details. And over matched, your arguments are based against crawford "not me" every response you came up with , was arguing against things I never even said. That he was more than a C player, or a bench player, and for you to say he does not care about winning is out of control, the guy is the only player on the team who has made game breaking shots, or has the heart in the 4th quarter to atleast try to take over a game. When curry shies away, marbury pouts, and Lee triple pump fakes wide open mid range jumpers. Your at a loss here metro, I respect your knowledge, Ive read your posts for a long time, and you usually have something, but your rebuttal is against topics that im not even stating. I agree crawford is not a great , or even really good player, he is an average player on a bad team, being FORCED yes to play major minutes by default, and take a bulk of shots that he would have no business taking or playing, if the team was better.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm a fan of Marbury but I would have to say he is more selfish than Crawford. He was selfish when he left Minnesota, even though he was being featured with one of the best young players in the game (Garnett). He was also selfish in NJ. Leaving your team at the beginning of a road trip against a tough team is definitely selfish any way you look at it.

Interestingly enough, you can compare the play of Marbury in NJ to Crawfords play in NY and see the similarities. Just like Crawford, Steph had to take the most shots on a bad team. Although Steph was the go-to guy at the end of games, he still took plenty of bad shots in the process. Finally, he threw Van Horn under the bus and claimed that it shouldn't be his responsibility to make Van Horn better. (I'm paraphrasing)

Marbury in New jersey still shot better then crawford ever will and he averaged 3 more assists even without much help. What marbury said about van horn misleads people...what he shoula said is "Ive done my best to make van horn better but hes gotta work at his game too." I talk to Nets fans and they all say marbury would come out early looking to pass and his teammates would miss open shots. This resulted in Marbury having to take most of the shots...making himself look selfish which wasnt the case. You can argue he was selfish for leaving minnesota but who the f*ck would wanna play in such a sh*tty place? Marbury couldnt take worse shots then crawford even if he tried to.

If your gonna bring up marbury being selfish try to bring up things that are more recent. He hasnt done anything selfish in the past 2 years...people just love to hold his past against him. F*ck them, Starbarians 4 lyfe!!!

"Oh but he left the team when isiah wanted to bench him"

Son we dont know the facts about that....its not fair to make any conclusions. Marbury said he would never leave a team like that and word is Isiah told him to leave the team. Haterburys duck outta fear I tell them to get the F*ck outta here.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
metro....great job as always fam. smh @ these crawfordsexuals. They must be mentally challenged because they never learn. With mentally challenged people you have to repeat something to them 100 times before they understand it.

21kklky.jpg

nyk_nyk

All Star
I agree crawford is not a great , or even really good player, he is an average player on a bad team, being FORCED yes to play major minutes by default, and take a bulk of shots that he would have no business taking or playing, if the team was better.

I pretty much agreed with your entire post except this part. Crawford is a bit more than an average player. You don't put up 52 points and still be considered an average player. Besides, he can score 20 points easily on any given night. By my estimation, that's not average because there are plenty of guys in the league who would struggle to score 20 points.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Marbury in New jersey still shot better then crawford ever will and he averaged 3 more assists even without much help. What marbury said about van horn misleads people...what he shoula said is "Ive done my best to make van horn better but hes gotta work at his game too." I talk to Nets fans and they all say marbury would come out early looking to pass and his teammates would miss open shots. This resulted in Marbury having to take most of the shots...making himself look selfish which wasnt the case. You can argue he was selfish for leaving minnesota but who the f*ck would wanna play in such a sh*tty place? Marbury couldnt take worse shots then crawford even if he tried to.

If your gonna bring up marbury being selfish try to bring up things that are more recent. He hasnt done anything selfish in the past 2 years...people just love to hold his past against him. F*ck them, Starbarians 4 lyfe!!!

"Oh but he left the team when isiah wanted to bench him"

Son we dont know the facts about that....its not fair to make any conclusions. Marbury said he would never leave a team like that and word is Isiah told him to leave the team. Haterburys duck outta fear I tell them to get the F*ck outta here.
Marbury was the point guard in NJ for 3 seasons, so of course he's gonna average more assists than Crawford. What type of facts are those? Crawford is a SHOOTING GUARD. Stop making a big deal about his assists. If we has a true point guard running the team, would you still be complaining about Crawford's 5 assts per game?

As for Minnesota, it may be sh**ty but at least KG stayed and tried to make the team more competitive, which it would have been had Marbury stuck around.

I'm sure if Crawford were on the injured list for the whole season, the team would have done much better, LMFAO! I'm not saying he's the best thing out there but let's be real and admit that although we only won a handful of games, a lot of it had to do with him. Honestly, there's not that many guys that can guard him one on one. You can't even deny that one!

metrocard

Legend
once again , I am responding to your notion that I am claiming crawford is more than a C player, The argument, solely was based on whether or not he was selfish. Me as well as more than half of the people on this thread other than you, understand he is just a c player, being forced by zeke into a leader, larry brown used him correctly as an offensive punch off the bench. Through injuries, and nonsense he was forced to handle the rock more than he should have. You dont read, you see certain information, and then rant about it. I never once said crawford was amazing, I said for the money, and his skill set, he is a good role player, who plays more minutes, and takes more shots on a terrible team than he should. Throw him on a winning team, he plays 26 minutes off the bench and probably drops about 12-14 pnts a game and 3 assists. never being forced to gaurd the other teams top scorer. You are blowing things way out of proportion by not paying attention to details. And over matched, your arguments are based against crawford "not me" every response you came up with , was arguing against things I never even said. That he was more than a C player, or a bench player, and for you to say he does not care about winning is out of control, the guy is the only player on the team who has made game breaking shots, or has the heart in the 4th quarter to atleast try to take over a game. When curry shies away, marbury pouts, and Lee triple pump fakes wide open mid range jumpers. Your at a loss here metro, I respect your knowledge, Ive read your posts for a long time, and you usually have something, but your rebuttal is against topics that im not even stating. I agree crawford is not a great , or even really good player, he is an average player on a bad team, being FORCED yes to play major minutes by default, and take a bulk of shots that he would have no business taking or playing, if the team was better.

Colin.jpg

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Interestingly enough that also would be what most people outside the knicksonline.com-universe would say about Marbury.

No, no. Marbury isn't out of shape. He goes running in the mountains almost every day:

Unfortunately the comedy version found by Starks is gone.

i kno he training hard now, but b4 he would go to camp out of "basketball" shape, funny how he workin hard in his contract year, dats pretty selfish to me

jpz17

Starter
Maybe its because now he actually has a coach he wants to play for now?? Who THE HECK WOULD WANNA PLAY FOR ISIAH

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Maybe its because now he actually has a coach he wants to play for now?? Who THE HECK WOULD WANNA PLAY FOR ISIAH

dont play for isiah then, just go out there wit ur teammates and play, dat's not a good excuse to not come and play full effort

metrocard

Legend
dont play for isiah then, just go out there wit ur teammates and play, dat's not a good excuse to not come and play full effort

You failed the organization and being a fan then.

Playing for Isiah is defeat.

Marbury is a revolutionary and rebeled.
We should be giving him all the credit in the for being brave and bold.
Isiah was bringing NYK down and Marbury didn't want to stand for it.
Crawford didn't care, selfish dude who got his minutes so he didn't say shyt.
He doesn't care about the playoffs, winning, doesn't know what those things are.
Give him 40 minutes, 20-25 shot attempts a game; he'll be cool with it.

YOU NEED TO STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR ISIAH/CRAWFORD.

They're no longer the FUTURE, you need to scrub the Isiahsexual semen off your body...its getting out of hand.

Its July 2008...not October 2006.
Time to change your style.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
You failed the organization and being a fan then.

Playing for Isiah is defeat.

Marbury is a revolutionary and rebeled.
We should be giving him all the credit in the for being brave and bold.
Isiah was bringing NYK down and Marbury didn't want to stand for it.
Crawford didn't care, selfish dude who got his minutes so he didn't say shyt.
He doesn't care about the playoffs, winning, doesn't know what those things are.
Give him 40 minutes, 20-25 shot attempts a game; he'll be cool with it.

YOU NEED TO STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR ISIAH/CRAWFORD.

They're no longer the FUTURE, you need to scrub the Isiahsexual semen off your body...its getting out of hand.

Its July 2008...not October 2006.
Time to change your style.

metro, u are a delusional fool, where the hell did i give credit to isiah???and now marbury rebeled against isiah cuz he felt he was bringing us down???man ur imagination is crazy