Should David Lee be a All-Star

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
The Knicks need to get an All Star on their team for confidence, and to increase their chances of getting an All Star in 2010.

I agree. Even though Lee isn't technically an all-star caliber player, it would be nice to have the title of "All-Star" to lure in a big time free-agent. Heck, we need all the help we can get if we want to land anyone at this point since we haven't been doing **** with Jeffries or Curry

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
one horrible loss and a bad week doesn't make a lasting impression on the remainder of the season. What do you think Suns and Hawks fans were saying when we beat them?

So call me a ****ing idiot if you like, you're just being a rude slut.

LOL I'm not calling you a ****ing idiot...just pointing out that things have been shaky as of late. We are by no means out of the playoff race. We are very much so a contender. I just want to get things back on track...the 50 point loss was the icing on the cake for me. We need to make a move to either bring in an expiring contract that can help us win now to impress LeBron, or we need to find a ****ing way to move Jeffries or McCurry.