SICK of the drama with this franchise!!

mike291md

Rookie
I am with all of you who say that Isiah Thomas needs to resign or get fired, and fast! The only good thing I can say about this man is that he seems to draft well (though he is also good at giving away draft picks for unproven players). Though I think that Eddy Curry has potential could you imagine our drafts if we never gave up the barn for him? I am almost sad to say that I watch this team on T.V. whenever I can. I feel sick watching them, but I watch because I love the Knicks through thick and thin. It is a shame to see this franchise turning into the Portland Trailblazers of a few years back, and showing little sign of turning things around.

Yet back to why Isiah Thomas needs to go. He can't get the players to buy into his coaching. And on his coaching, I hope to God that every practice he has Eddy Curry practicing free throws, which I'm willing to bet isn't the case because it doesn't show. He refuses to get in the face of players, and if he is, he isn't doing it during game time. You gotta do some yelling when your team is not playing defense and falling behind by double digits every night! He is like the teacher who lets their class run wild. Implement some discipline. Marbury abandons his whole team for selfish reasons, and Isiah plays him the next night!!! What does this tell the rest of the team?

Also, when he is interviewed about the Marbury drama he keeps saying, "We are keeping this in-house." Um, yeah, this thing is far from being kept in-house. More and more is leaking out, so there goes that statement. Not to mention, the whole interview you can just tell through facial expressions the guy is lying and holding back what he really wants to say. You know he wants to blasphemy Stephon for leaving, but he won't because I really do believe Stephon would blackmail him and he knows it! Why else would Stephon be back on the team so quick and playing? No other coach would put up with that, even Philly traded Allen Iverson (who is 50 times better a guard than Marbury) for actions like that. Yet Steph stays and plays.

msilva177

Benchwarmer
Unfortunately the handling of the Marbury situation has done Isaiah in. Just think about your job if someone walked out and your boss asked what does everyone think should happen? Not only does he ask you that he completely ignores the wishes of the group? You would never work hard for that boss again

The more Isaiah hangs around the more the young players like Nate, Balkman, Lee, etc. will lose the desire to improve and contribute to the team effort.

You don't want to lose the assets you already have

Isaiah and Marbury leaving will be the first step to this organization improving