Sixers

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
I cant wait to beat the sixers tomorrow... i just hate Philadelphia sports and their fans calling NY teams overrated.. cant wait to shut them up after tomorrow

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
The fans are actually comparing them to the knicks right now. It's a shame we won't have baron but if melos on his game we can murder them.

Knicks Will Be Tested By 76ers

the1.png

carmelo-stoudemire-chandler.jpg

SIXERS VS. KNICKS GAME PREVIEW:

http://www.thewindyapple.com/2012/01/10/sixers-vs-knicks-scouting-report/

The Sixers are red hot. They're off to a 6-2 start and have won their last 5. The Knicks will definitely be tested but it will be Phillie's last game of a back-to-back-to-back.

GO NYK!!

KingCharles34

All Star
This wont be an easy game at all Philly comes to play. And many people all over the country say Philly has some of the worst fans so it is what it is. Im just hoping for a win, 6 and 4 sounds like a good start. 5 and 5 would be underachieving

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
They will be harder than Boston, not looking good for us. but what the hell, its the Knicks you never know who shows up

rady

Administrator
Staff member

SPAM SPAM SPAM

The Sixers are red hot. They're off to a 6-2 start and have won their last 5. The Knicks will definitely be tested but it will be Phillie's last game of a back-to-back-to-back.

GO NYK!!

Ok, now you're just getting stupid with this..

Yeah definitely not a given we win this one. This team always seems to give us trouble no matter how good or bad we are or they are.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Just saw the Sixers-Kings game and the Sixers are looking like a well-oiled machine! They're on a 6 game winning streak right now and are getting great production from their bench (Young, Williams). This is gonna be a tough outing for the Knicks. Can't wait for tomorrows game.

Knicks by 5.

We really need to beat them to keep our chances of winning the Atlantic alive!

They're already 5 games or so ahead of us, tough task to catch them the way they're playing this season...and Boston is in the mix too.

I don't understand how Philly can be that strong, their roster is pretty much shit to be honest...

iSaYughh

Starter

They're already 5 games or so ahead of us, tough task to catch them the way they're playing this season...and Boston is in the mix too.

I don't understand how Philly can be that strong, their roster is pretty much shit to be honest...

They're a bit like the Pacers, but even bit more talented and bit deeper.

Very complete team. From 1 through 5.

They're bench could legit outplay some NBA teams' starters, IMO.

Pretty much have good to very good starters at every position, and superior bench players for almost every position.

Their names aren't flashy or big, but they're good.

Jru Holiday is a young up and coming pg with a ton of potential and is realizing each year it seems

Andre Iguodala is an all around sf who plays defense, is an exceptional playmaker at his position and can score now and then.

Elton Brand still a very servicable pf who plays D and is a double double threat every night

Jodie Meeks can LIGHT IT UP from the perimeter

Lou Williams capable of dropping 20 off the bench any given night

Thaddeus Young good young sf whose length allows him to play some pf in spots, Solid defender, can drop 20 off the bench

Spencer Hawes solid interior defender and rebounder when given minutes

I can go on but yeah you get my point.. Definitely not a shit roster..

unloopme

Benchwarmer

2 actually, but I definitely feel the same sense of urgency you do. Let's get a BIG W tonight!

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer

nyk_nyk

All Star
SPAM SPAM SPAM

http://www.thewindyapple.com/2012/01/10/sixers-vs-knicks-scouting-report/

GO NYK!!
Apples can't be windy. Sig Fail!
I get what you're trying to do but it doesn't read very well. Also, there should NEVER be a CHI/NY infusion on this site.

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
Hoping for a win, Knicks have enough big time talent.

But, Sixers are winning due to a real coach, one who was a legit NBA player who players can respect. Collin's word has meaning.

Not to continue knocking Dantoni but what credentials does he have that a Melo, Stat, etc. would have real respect for?

petescud

Starter
Yes Collins is a very good coach, and most of us are Dantoni haters...I see this a close game. Lets win it and get some respect. Need Shumpert to come up big again, aside from the usual suspects...BTW will the game be on NBA League Pass since its at the garden? Go Knicks

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
whoevers having trouble finding the games due to being out of state or because of time warner should try firstrowsports.tv... hasnt failed me once