Some NYK News

mafra

Legend
The Knicks have sent G Ron Baker and C Marshall Plumlee to their D-League affiliate, the Westchester Knicks, the team announced on Tuesday.

Baker and Plumlee are expected to dress for Westchester's game against the Long Island Nets at Westchester County Center tomorrow.

Baker has appeared in two games for the Knicks this season, scoring five points against the Cavaliers and four points against the Rockets.

Plumlee has yet to play this season.

(Looks like Randle may be close to rejoining team soon)

30PM: The Knicks have placed assistant coach Kurt Rambis in charge of the team's defense, according to Marc Stein of ESPN.

Rambis served as interim head coach of the Knicks last season after Derek Fisher was fired on Feb. 8, and led the Knicks to a 9-19 record.

and1

Rotation player
i have not been paying any attention to what's going on with westchester, other than the fact that randle was sent there on account of the injury.
do you know anything about what they're doing there in regards to the coaching? are they running a lot of triangle?

pat

Starter
Porzingis is said to be mentored by Nowitzki next summer. It seems like now that Nowitzki's body is giving in, he'll go down the KG-mentoring road. Smart thing to do for both. Bring in Holger Geschwindner as well and we are in for something special happening in NYK-land.

and1

Rotation player
attachment.php

i was suspecting something like this. he just didn't look right, a little slower than he looked last season. hopefully this doesn't get too serious and he's able to get back to his usual self sooner than later. if our euro 3 line-up can develop some consistent productivity, along with jennings and holiday coming off the bench, that can give LT time to heal this up a bit.

Attachments

• LT.jpg
    LT.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 37

Kiyaman

Legend
attachment.php

i was suspecting something like this. he just didn't look right, a little slower than he looked last season. hopefully this doesn't get too serious and he's able to get back to his usual self sooner than later. if our euro 3 line-up can develop some consistent productivity, along with jennings and holiday coming off the bench, that can give LT time to heal this up a bit.

I guess i wasnt the only one who seen it coming

and1

Rotation player
listening to the westchester game. plumlee is killing it hahaaa. guys had a lot of good things to say about inglis.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Poor man's D-Rose. He looks good in D-League, but I wouldn't get overhyped, there's a reason why he went undrafted and this forum has a long tradition of seeing value where there's none.

and1

Rotation player
attachment.php
attachment.php

anybody have any ideas what this meeting was about? apparently phil didn't do much talking and was mostly listening.

Attachments

• meeting1.jpg
    meeting1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 15
  • meeting2.jpg
    meeting2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 14

tiger0330

Legend
attachment.php
attachment.php

anybody have any ideas what this meeting was about? apparently phil didn't do much talking and was mostly listening.
Why did PJ have to be there for this?

[video]http://www.msgnetworks.com/videos/melo-hornacek-reveal-details-of-team-meeting/[/video]

and1

Rotation player
Why did PJ have to be there for this?

[video]http://www.msgnetworks.com/videos/melo-hornacek-reveal-details-of-team-meeting/[/video]

i'm still not sure. based on what little i heard about it today, it seems they were expressing concerns about certain things. didn't really make things any less vague. folks made it sound like it was about the triangle, but that may very well just be a bunch of speculation. who knows?

Kiyaman

Legend
listening to the westchester game. plumlee is killing it hahaaa. guys had a lot of good things to say about inglis.

Im hoping by mid-season we have Plumlee n Randle on the team receiving at least 8 to12 minutes of playing time

and1

Rotation player
Im hoping by mid-season we have Plumlee n Randle on the team receiving at least 8 to12 minutes of playing time

i hear you. i like the energy both those guys bring to the game. personally i'm hoping we won't need to play them as many minutes, at least not this season. i'm just hoping that no one snatches randle away from us in the meantime.