Stat firing SHOTS!!!!

iSaYughh

Starter
So i call out FRAUD and everyone gets their panties in a bunch how is he playing worth $100million Kid is getting like 4.6 turnovers shooting under 45%FG while failing to grab at least 10rb

C'mon son you got to be BLind to think we are playing good with him or Fetlon aka throw the ball away

I don't entirely disagree at all, but STAT's NYK woes have more to do with Walsh than STAT as a player.

Walsh gave him the fat contract, Walsh gave him Felton and our motley crew of guards.

We all knew STAT was turnover prone and wasn't an instinctually great rebounder or defender; Walsh knew this and still wanted to pair him up under the tutelage of D'ant on this team, and lacking any true rebounding presence to compliment Amare in the starting lineup.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Amar'e is the only one thats stepping up his play has been iffy yet consistent( he will figure it out give him time ). He's trying to rally the players wants them to step it up and calling them out for lazy play. we need a player like that someone to call out the team and try to change things. and to be honest everyone does look like they give up in the middle of games ( except amar'e and 1 or 2 others ) he wants them to change that and thats why he trys to take matters into his own hands ( god forbid he should get a turnover ). i approve of STAT and what he brings to this team. people need to step up.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This is a Captain's duty. To smack sense in to your troops amongst the mortar of defeat.

That's a bit illustrious, but if STAT challenges for no response from Douglas, Felton, Chandler, Mozgov, practically everyone bar Fields and Ronnie, it's gonna get nasty in NY.

Respond or burn.

STAT, btw, has to have a look at his own game as well. Leaders don't let this happen at the hands of their own assignment.

Make it happen if you're the Cap'n.

This has nothing to do with the Knicks. You have a personal issue with STAT because he essentially ousted your boyfriend David Lee. Nobody ever said that Amare would be our savior and I am not defending this team's atrocious play. What I am saying is that you are not over David Lee as you have him as your avatar and continually go after STAT when he is not the problem. Its homers like you that enable a David Lee Tribute when he didn't play a single playoff game. Where the hell is Latrell Sprewell's Tribute??? All he did was take the Knicks to 2 Conference Finals and played his ass off in the Final's versus the Spurs. This is BS. This is why I would rather you be a Golden State Fan.... cause you sir are a FRAUD...
Ok so someone is a little salty because I called out your baby father FRAUD we called out Lee for all his faults when he was the only one playing consistently so why not FRAUD.

So by your logic we paid $100million for a sidekick not a savior LOL it's homers like you that are ok with the knicks always in cap crisis. 2yrs from now when your boy FRAUD is banged up and still got $40million left we will see what you have to say

smokes

Huge Member
There are plenty of 2nd options on max or near-max contracts in the NBA. We aren't the first team to do this so why are people crying about it? Stat will get it together sooner or later. He is a beast. That doesn't just go away because he lost his tandem with Nash.

jimkcchief88

All Star
This is a Captain's duty. To smack sense in to your troops amongst the mortar of defeat.

That's a bit illustrious, but if STAT challenges for no response from Douglas, Felton, Chandler, Mozgov, practically everyone bar Fields and Ronnie, it's gonna get nasty in NY.

Respond or burn.

STAT, btw, has to have a look at his own game as well. Leaders don't let this happen at the hands of their own assignment.

Make it happen if you're the Cap'n.

Rep point for this on the money post. Can't believe STAT(?) trailed that entire play after getting his s**t packed like that at the other end of the floor. Can you imagine MJ doing that??? Forget that, can you IMAGINE DAVID LEE doing that??? Pathetic. You have know right to call your teamates out. TRUE LEADERS LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

iSaYughh

Starter
Good points ^^. And that clip is repugnant.

In principle it does seem good, well necessary...for your leader, captain, superstar..to get riled up, even nasty in calling out the team.

But do we *truly* have that? Or is it more words and hype and PR. Not that I blame Amare, he is who he is, and he's pretty damn great and special as a player.

But this seems like another extension of an emperor with no clothes, all wrapped up in another Knick Management pr machine and fantasy.

You also gotta wonder how this will play out on the court, especially if we still sputter throughout the season.

Imagine STAT calling someone out directly, furthering this trend...and the youngbuck responding that he needs to focus on rebounding more than Felton and not worry about how good his dick will get airbrushed by an ESPN or PETA crew....

metrocard

Legend
Complaining doesn't solve anything, why doesn't STAT come up with a logical solution? How about he plays better off the pick and roll?

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Ok so someone is a little salty because I called out your baby father FRAUD we called out Lee for all his faults when he was the only one playing consistently so why not FRAUD.

So by your logic we paid $100million for a sidekick not a savior LOL it's homers like you that are ok with the knicks always in cap crisis. 2yrs from now when your boy FRAUD is banged up and still got $40million left we will see what you have to say

The reason why I didn;t want to take on David Lee was his 80 Million dollar deal numb nuts. And for the record I barely commented on lee as I basically stopped watching the Knicks last season as I just couldn't take it anymore. I never bad mouthed him or criticized him. If anything he is an overachiever and deserves his cash, but to think hes an All-Star or to put him in the same breath as Amare is Insane. Amare been to the Western Conference Finals, David Lee won the rookie challenge MVP award and was replacement all-star. Are you fuking kidding me? Thats like comparing Tim Duncan to Glen Robinson.

Look do us both a favor and take whatever credibility you have left and go to golden state where cheering for David Lee is encouraged. How bout them Warriors fans huh?..lol

The reason why I didn;t want to take on David Lee was his 80 Million dollar deal numb nuts. And for the record I barely commented on lee as I basically stopped watching the Knicks last season as I just couldn't take it anymore. I never bad mouthed him or criticized him. If anything he is an overachiever and deserves his cash, but to think hes an All-Star or to put him in the same breath as Amare is Insane. Amare been to the Western Conference Finals, David Lee won the rookie challenge MVP award and was replacement all-star. Are you fuking kidding me? Thats like comparing Tim Duncan to Glen Robinson.

Look do us both a favor and take whatever credibility you have left and go to golden state where cheering for David Lee is encouraged. How bout them Warriors fans huh?..lol

You just contradicted yourself, first you say Lee over achieved and deserves his cash but in the same breath you down play all his achievements.

I'm not a Warriors' fan but if the joke works hey keep using it. You haven't made a valid point to any of my arguments but then again this is the internet and to win a argument you just have to bash someone's sexuality.

So your sir are a member of the new found STATS
Sucking
Testicles
And
Tasting
Semen

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
You just contradicted yourself, first you say Lee over achieved and deserves his cash but in the same breath you down play all his achievements.

I'm not a Warriors' fan but if the joke works hey keep using it. You haven't made a valid point to any of my arguments but then again this is the internet and to win a argument you just have to bash someone's sexuality.

So your sir are a member of the new found STATS
Sucking
Testicles
And
Tasting
Semen

how do I contradict myself again? I said David Lee was a good player not great. As for the last part of your thread I don't need to hear what you and David were doing this weekend keep the personal stuff out of it k thx.

Toons

is the Bo$$
In the end, though, Stoudemire wanted to talk more about how far the Knicks have come since he criticized his teammates after that bad loss to the Rockets at the Garden before they hit the road.

He said the Knicks learned on the trip "how good we can be and what it takes to win.

"We're showing winning qualities," he said. "Our chemistry is now starting to come together."

As long as the Knicks keep showing effort and improving, Stoudemire won't be throwing his sneakers in frustration.

"I was never concerned about the players, just the effort and, are we really going to step up and become better players and a better team? And we did that," he said. "We showed how good we can be. Offensively, we're starting to figure it out. Defensively, we have areas where we can get better. But it was a great trip for us."

To STAT, its all about EFFORT....IBelieve in STAT

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...1-22_for_knicks_road_works.html#ixzz161nj0NTK

p0nder

Starter
Hell yeah! STAT called out his teammates and backed up his words with tremendous play. And he got a response.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Ladies and Gentlemen the New York Knicks finally have a leader.

I love what Stat has done. When the players were not trying he told them and challenged them to become winners. He has stepped up his game and the other players have too. That`s great to see. He isn`t just here for his $100m. He wants to win and is showing how much of a leader he can be.