Is Felton the worse starting PG?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

STAT1

Starter
Denver Also doesn't have a closer and they win Games they are 13-4 since trading "superstar" Carmelo Anthony. That would be a good team to build on and would need one or two bench players to be a solid 45 win team. If Gallo develops and Wilson develops we have a 50 win team.

The Nuggets have been playing tremendous basketball since the trade there's no doubt about it, but I just hope you all realize they have 6 guys that are potential free agents this summer. If you guys think the Knicks have no hope of adding any players this summer with cap space because of the Melo trade, the Nuggets will be lucky to hold onto the guys they currently have. The Knicks have 2 superstars to build around, the Nuggets have a collection of role players. I'll take the Knicks situation in a heartbeat over the long haul & take my chances.

Damn 100 Million for a player who doesn't
rebound/defend/turnover prone
I think we failed this summer with STAT for
100 million he's not a MAX guy even if he
did help get MELO( who i'm on the fence about)

We should have tried to get a combo of
Boozer/Felton/Morrow and we would have
had enough money for MELo or a C and more role players.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

BOOZER?

Lee > Boozer

And why I must I still see this thread

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I really liked David when he was here but some people on this board are drastically overrating him. He's a nice player but Amare is an elite player. It comes down to more than just numbers. Amare puts a lot more pressure on opposing defenses because he is:

A) infinitely more explosive than David Lee (has a much quicker first step)

B) a better mid-range jumpshooter than David Lee.

C) A better finisher around the rim than David Lee.

Oh yeah, and he's a better defensive player. There, I said it.

On the flip side? David Lee is a marginally beter rebounder than Amare . . .
I disagree with C. David Lee is a better finisher, more consistent anyway. He also is a better ball handler and much less-turnover prone. He made Duhon look good a lot of games.

Amar'e is dominant, and David Lee usually isn't, but David Lee is better at some things than Amar'e. I love Amar'e, but I'm not gonna sit here and lie to myself and think he is better in every aspect.

Paul1355

All Star
Interesting thought though, if our lineup was:

Felton
Chandler
Gallo
Lee
Tyson Chandler

Do you think we would be as good/better than we are now? Would we make the playoffs?

the only consistent thing in that lineup is Lee and Chandler....so no not better

How about next year with

possibly:

Douglas
Walker
Melo
Amare
Gasol

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer

You're an idiot.. your opinions go from game to game.. Amar'e was hurt last night u moron.. i guess u loved him after game 1 though.. your just mad we had to let your man crush David Lee go because we signed Stoudemire... It's OK though you can still jerk off to that David Lee poster u have hanging in your bedroom

You're an idiot.. your opinions go from game to game.. Amar'e was hurt last night u moron.. i guess u loved him after game 1 though.. your just mad we had to let your man crush David Lee go because we signed Stoudemire... It's OK though you can still jerk off to that David Lee poster u have hanging in your bedroom
Shit posters like you are ruining this site
you and a couple of losers around here
I have an opinion I posted it you don't
like it refute it but name -calling and
using homo-erotic slurs just shows your
lack of intelligence and vocabulary
!:thumbsup:

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
Shit posters like you are ruining this site
you and a couple of losers around here
I have an opinion I posted it you don't
like it refute it but name -calling and
using homo-erotic slurs just shows your
lack of intelligence and vocabulary!:thumbsup:

LMAO pot calling a kettle Black?.. Your opinions hold no weight u are the worst poster on this site.. 'Stat a fraud' 'Melo a Fraud' 'David Lee is betterthan Stoudemire' ... I talk about basketball and how the team can get better if u look at what i actually post.. U just base your opinions game to game and dont look at the big picture.. STAT is an ALL NBA type of player you fail

knicksin60

Starter
I never thought I'd say this but I think this team would do better with Al Harrington as their PF than they would with Amar'e.

KBlack25

Starter
Did you see how he was able to slow down Dirk Nowitzki in that '07 Golden State/Dallas series? Amar'e made Boris Diaw look like Dirk Nowitzki in his prime tonight.

Did you see how he played when he wore a Knicks uniform? Or did you block out all of those games where he was totally inept?

knicksin60

Starter
Did you see how he played when he wore a Knicks uniform? Or did you block out all of those games where he was totally inept?

Does anyone really play defense when they have a coach that tells them that their best defense is shooting 50 shots a game behind the three point arch?

KBlack25

Starter
Does anyone really play defense when they have a coach that tells them that their best defense is shooting 50 shots a game behind the three point arch?

So if that's your argument, why would Al under MDA be better? We already know for a fact he isn't.

If the issue is the coach then wouldnt you rather Amare - who is more athletic than Al - under a defensive-minded coach?

knicksin60

Starter
So if that's your argument, why would Al under MDA be better? We already know for a fact he isn't.

If the issue is the coach then wouldnt you rather Amare - who is more athletic than Al - under a defensive-minded coach?

Amar'e only plays defense in a year in which he's motivated to get a max contract.It isn't a guarentee that if Phil Jackson or another coach that emphasizes defense would replace D'antoni, it would influence Amar'e to be a good defensive player.At least Al Harrington doesn't need a max contract in order to put effort on the defensive end.