Team NYK

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
it's not about fun abcd, It's about the Knicks..
Lighten up, JPZ17. You're taking this site too serious. I just come on here for laughs. Yes, I like the Knicks, but I'm not obsessed with them, nor do I consider myself a diehard fan. I just like watching them, because I like the players on the current team: Tim Thomas; Al Harrington; Wilson Chandler etc.

I don't take this Team Starbury stuff serious, either. 50% of the posts I make to support Team Starbury are purely just for laughs. Sure I like Marbury, but I know he has flaws. I'm not stupid enough to really believe he's perfect. It's just funny how people get really sensitive, the minute I or someone else that supports Marbury makes a post to support him.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Lighten up, JPZ17. You're taking this site too serious. I just come on here for laughs. Yes, I like the Knicks, but I'm not obsessed with them, nor do I consider myself a diehard fan. I just like watching them, because I like the players on the current team: Tim Thomas; Al Harrington; Wilson Chandler etc.

I don't take this Team Starbury stuff serious, either. 50% of the posts I make to support Team Starbury are purely just for laughs. Sure I like Marbury, but I know he has flaws. I'm not stupid enough to really believe he's perfect. It's just funny how people get really sensitive, the minute I or someone else that supports Marbury makes a post to support him.

Same here. I love the knicks, but at the same time I do come here for laughs. Specially from all the shit people type. Hey abcd, what's the name of the wrestler who's next to booker-t? I know they went along as bros. He looks like a crackhead in that pic

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Same here. I love the knicks, but at the same time I do come here for laughs. Specially from all the shit people type. Hey abcd, what's the name of the wrestler who's next to booker-t? I know they went along as bros. He looks like a crackhead in that pic
That's Stevie Ray. They were known as Harlem Heat. They're my favorite tag team, and Booker T's one of my favorite wrestlers, along with Rikishi, Kane, and Mark Henry. I don't watch wrestling anymore. I haven't watched it in over 3 years, but I still like the old school wrestlers.

A lot of people think I seriously support Marbury, regardless of what he does, but I don't. I just do this Team Starbury stuff for fun.

Marbury is my favorite point guard in the NBA, but there's lots of other players I like just as much or even more. Ex: Joe Johnson, Josh Smith, Zach Randolph, Al Jefferson, Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade, etc.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
That's Stevie Ray. They were known as Harlem Heat. They're my favorite tag team, and Booker T's one of my favorite wrestlers, along with Rikishi, Kane, and Mark Henry. I don't watch wrestling anymore. I haven't watched it in over 3 years, but I still like the old school wrestlers.

A lot of people think I seriously support Marbury, regardless of what he does, but I don't. I just do this Team Starbury stuff for fun.

Marbury is my favorite point guard in the NBA, but there's lots of other players I like just as much or even more. Ex: Joe Johnson, Josh Smith, Zach Randolph, Al Jefferson, Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade, etc.

Woah, woah, hold on a second. I didn't ask for all that info. I just wanted to know his name. Jp. Yo, my favorite intro song of all time is booker-t's. S..S..O..O..S..S...that was the shit!!!

jpz17

Starter
Lighten up, JPZ17. You're taking this site too serious. I just come on here for laughs. Yes, I like the Knicks, but I'm not obsessed with them, nor do I consider myself a diehard fan. I just like watching them

well... I am!:peace:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I commend jpz for taking a stand. More posters should take Marbury's dick out of their mouth and start thinking for themselves. Not to mention team gaybury is apart of the reason the site has gone down in quality posts. They are just children of another douche bag poster who shall remain nameless.

Teams shouldn't be necessary, but I understand the point you're trying to prove. Knicks4life sounds alright with me.

Starks

Starter
no, Toons is on my ignore list.. (in my opinion the worst poster on here) but.. I think this is a good time to announce... that I, JPZ17 have resigned from Team Starbury. It's time to take a stand. That starts with Haterburys stepping down too. We are Knick fans here. Let's act like it.

congratulations on seeing the childish nature of these internet "gangs" these young kids are pretending to be a part of.

you don't need to join any "team". It's time to grow up and act like men. If your a Knick fan keep it at that. Please. This site's quality really went into the dumps with the childish games thats been going on for the past year.

its the reason why dudes on realgm and ulitmate knicks have more posters and make fun of this place as like some kind of kiddie site for babies

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
congratulations on seeing the childish nature of these internet "gangs" these young kids are pretending to be a part of.

you don't need to join any "team". It's time to grow up and act like men. If your a Knick fan keep it at that. Please. This site's quality really went into the dumps with the childish games thats been going on for the past year.

its the reason why dudes on realgm and ulitmate knicks have more posters and make fun of this place as like some kind of kiddie site for babies

Don't give me that bullshit about what other people on other sites are saying. I don't give a f*ck about them. The whole idea of a group would of been to bring more unity to this site. Instead of all the hate that I've been reading for the past week and a half.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The purpose of team starbury is to anger those who have unfair opinions about Stephon Starbury Marbury. I have always been a knicks fan. Apparently, the purpose of team starbury worked well. Everyone in this thread caught feelings, dont front. I never gave marbury too much credit...i can back up everything i said about him. Most posters on here dont back up their hatred as well as i back up my opinions. Same goes for Metro and ABCD, we have dominated the team starbury vs haterburys battles. Ill show respect to a couple of haterburys, the ones who didnt get upset and proved their points.

SMH @ everyone suckin jpz's dikk because he "left team starbury." There aint no team starbury. Theres people on this site who see through the bullsh!t written by the media and said on TV. Id like to thank metrocard and abcd for a job well done. I thank every poster on this site who knows what a joke is. Apparently, even members of "team starbury" took it too seriously. At the end of the day were all knicks fans and all i can do is smh @ anyone who at any point thought that members of "team starbury" chose marbury over the knicks. Marbury will be gone soon, we'll see how many members of "team starbury" follow.

I promise one thing. As Marbury leaves the knicks, his name wont leave this site until hes retired :lol:

jpz17

Starter
The purpose of team starbury is to anger those who have unfair opinions about Stephon Starbury Marbury. I have always been a knicks fan. Apparently, the purpose of team starbury worked well. Everyone in this thread caught feelings, dont front. I never gave marbury too much credit...i can back up everything i said about him. Most posters on here dont back up their hatred as well as i back up my opinions. Same goes for Metro and ABCD, we have dominated the team starbury vs haterburys battles. Ill show respect to a couple of haterburys, the ones who didnt get upset and proved their points.

SMH @ everyone suckin jpz's dikk because he "left team starbury." There aint no team starbury. Theres people on this site who see through the bullsh!t written by the media and said on TV. Id like to thank metrocard and abcd for a job well done. I thank every poster on this site who knows what a joke is. Apparently, even members of "team starbury" took it too seriously. At the end of the day were all knicks fans and all i can do is smh @ anyone who at any point thought that members of "team starbury" chose marbury over the knicks. Marbury will be gone soon, we'll see how many members of "team starbury" follow.

I promise one thing. As Marbury leaves the knicks, his name wont leave this site until hes retired :lol:

when he leaves the knicks he's no an enemy.. he's no Ewing... that's for sure.. so, no reason for me to talk about him here.. sorry msg:barf::smokin:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
when he leaves the knicks he's no an enemy.. he's no Ewing... that's for sure.. so, no reason for me to talk about him here.. sorry msg:barf::smokin:
Get that stick out your ass, JPZ17. Ever since you left Team Starbury, you've been acting all self righteous. Just relax. Team Starbury was created as a way to joke around, while angering the people who act as if Marbury's a horrible player, despite his career 20 point, 8 assist averages.

donchris

What's interesting is I know you and I have gone at in before but we never crossed the line. At some point you let it all go and move on.

It seems to me like this thread is a cry for help. Personally I think the shit is funny. The team is down to two posters that seem to be causing problems and it's just a matter of time before they get banded.

MSGKnickz33 said:
The purpose of team starbury is to anger those who have unfair opinions about Stephon Starbury Marbury. I have always been a knicks fan. Apparently, the purpose of team starbury worked well. Everyone in this thread caught feelings..

The premise of your statement is flawed. What's unfair about an opinion? If some one says Patrick Ewing was a loser, that's their opinion. I would question why it is a person would have that opinion and then because I don't agree with it, I would disregard it. It seems to me that you are the one ketching feelings. You went to the extremes of branding your self with the name of the highest paid cheerleader in sports history that in my 'opinion' doesn't stand a chance to join any team in the NBA at this point. It's straight to the Euro league for Marbury, but that's cool that you like dude that much. Serously, no jokes. The think is you make it sound like people are angry with you because you support Marbury and that couldn't be further from the truth. It's your communication style. Be easy. If some one doesn't agree with you it isn't an attack on your manhood. Go get a drink, get some pussy or something.

jpz17 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpz17 View Post
when he leaves the knicks he's no an enemy.. he's no Ewing... that's for sure.. so, no reason for me to talk about him here.. sorry msg

abcd said:
Get that stick out your ass, JPZ17. Ever since you left Team Starbury, you've been acting all self righteous. Just relax. Team Starbury was created as a way to joke around, while angering the people who act as if Marbury's a horrible player, despite his career 20 point, 8 assist averages.

They're turning on you now jpz.
I wouldn't necessarily call jpz self righteous, I call it knowing when to quit. You're fighting a losing battle. ab you remind me of a man with out a country. If all you're looking for is a text beef you've come to the wrong site. Take a timeout (that's right I just put you on time out) and watch quality posters and what they bring to the take. As of now a quality poster you are not.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I wouldn't necessarily call jpz self righteous, I call it knowing when to quit. You're fighting a losing battle. ab you remind me of a man with out a country. If all you're looking for is a text beef you've come to the wrong site. Take a timeout (that's right I just put you on time out) and watch quality posters and what they bring to the take. As of now a quality poster you are not.
I'm not turning on JPZ17. He's one of the people I talk to on this site. He's just been acting stuck up lately, and I don't think it's cool.

As for posting, you are not one to judge. Me, metrocard, and MSG have all destroyed you numerous times.

You've lost several battles, including the one where you thought Curry was going to be the next Shaq. Don't think I don't remember.

donchris

I'm not turning on JPZ17. He's one of the people I talk to on this site. He's just been acting stuck up lately, and I don't think it's cool.

As for posting, you are not one to judge. Me, metrocard, and MSG have all destroyed you numerous times.

You've lost several battles, including the one where you thought Curry was going to be the next Shaq. Don't think I don't remember.

I'll be the first to say that I supported Curry. I thought bringing in Randolph hindered Curry's development. Who knows where Curry could have been if we never brought in Randolph? But it seems that Curry gave up, so it's a moot point.

While we're digging up old shit, I also thought we should have given Isiah and Larry Brown a fair shot. I was with Isiah until he traded Ariza for Steve Francis. Brown made some questionable decisions but I didn't think he should have been fired. We should have given him another year. What does all of this prove? That I was wrong but I didn't and still don't share popular opinion and I'm an independent thinker. Thanks for pointing that out.

What's sad is you actually think you've won something? What have you won exactly? Best photo shop diss? Each of your posts only further exposes your ignorance. My last three posts have been in response to more of your negative comments. What have your last posts been about? Have you added anything constructive to the site? No, then your just a waist of space. I've single handedly exposed your lil crew, now the whole site is turning against you. I guess you can call that a victory for yourself if you want to.

jpz17

Starter

abcd, shut up.. I'm allowed to have my own opinion Steph isn't realative to anything on the Knicks now, so I don't want to talk about him. He is the past now whether we like it or not. Start being realistic Steph's gone.. nothing we can do about that. He has already said he wants out.. We know he will never play for the Knicks again, but I suggest that for now on any Stephon Marbury topics belong in the "NBA" section. Grow up:barf:

What's interesting is I know you and I have gone at in before but we never crossed the line. At some point you let it all go and move on.

It seems to me like this thread is a cry for help. Personally I think the shit is funny. The team is down to two posters that seem to be causing problems and it's just a matter of time before they get banded.

msg and abcd won't get banned.... they are good posters, they just need to talk Knicks

The premise of your statement is flawed. What's unfair about an opinion? If some one says Patrick Ewing was a loser, that's their opinion. I would question why it is a person would have that opinion and then because I don't agree with it, I would disregard it. It seems to me that you are the one ketching feelings. You went to the extremes of branding your self with the name of the highest paid cheerleader in sports history that in my 'opinion' doesn't stand a chance to join any team in the NBA at this point. It's straight to the Euro league for Marbury, but that's cool that you like dude that much. Serously, no jokes. The think is you make it sound like people are angry with you because you support Marbury and that couldn't be further from the truth. It's your communication style. Be easy. If some one doesn't agree with you it isn't an attack on your manhood. Go get a drink, get some pussy or something.

I realize that... what loyalty they have. I stuck up for them all the time too

your ego is gettin terrible.. and you are turning on me

I'll be the first to say that I supported Curry. I thought bringing in Randolph hindered Curry's development. Who knows where Curry could have been if we never brought in Randolph? But it seems that Curry gave up, so it's a moot point.

While we're digging up old shit, I also thought we should have given Isiah and Larry Brown a fair shot. I was with Isiah until he traded Ariza for Steve Francis. Brown made some questionable decisions but I didn't think he should have been fired. We should have given him another year. What does all of this prove? That I was wrong but I didn't and still don't share popular opinion and I'm an independent thinker. Thanks for pointing that out.

What's sad is you actually think you've won something? What have you won exactly? Best photo shop diss? Each of your posts only further exposes your ignorance. My last three posts have been in response to more of your negative comments. What have your last posts been about? Have you added anything constructive to the site? No, then your just a waist of space. I've single handedly exposed your lil crew, now the whole site is turning against you. I guess you can call that a victory for yourself if you want to.

agreed, abcd, let's move on now, and start talking Knicks:gony: