the 2009/2010 off season thread.

ANU

Starter
I probaly was lol.. i meant to say either a sign and trade for lee or if nothings available at eight swap picks for a later pick and acquire alston. not sure how it will work out just a thought
alston could be had for less.

metrocard

Legend
damn, i dude i forgot was arroyo.i think he'd be pretty good in this system.

Thing is.

Arroyo is only effective when he drives to the basket or when he's in a pick and roll situation.

On the perimeter, he's a dribbling machine. Loves to dribble and show off. Thats what got him beef with Larry Brown and Coach Sloan.

ANU

Starter
i don't think that's the kinda problem that can't be corrected as he learns the system.

ANU

Starter
if donnie comes away with a point in the draft(curry/holiday?), then i'd trade mobley's contract for rudy or garcia, and wilson chandler for deandre jordan and mike taylor.

if it's derozan, and the rumors of lee going to detroit via s&t for the 15 pick are true, then that pick should be dajuan blair.

curry or holiday
fernandez or garcia
gallinari
blair(if he's still there)
jordan

or

taylor
derozan
gallinari
blair(if he's still there)
jordan

either would be a pretty good young team.

ANU

Starter
some players i believe donnie should target to fill the wholes at c,pg,sg and possibly pf.
CENTERS
camby
jordan

gortat
milicic
mullens

power forwards
lee
blair

SHOOTING GUARDS

derozan
harden
fernandez
garcia

POINT GUARDS
curry
rubio
holiday
flynn
taylor

OUR ASSESTS
8th pick
mobley's contract
a s&t'd lee
(perhaps)chandler
harrington

the 8th pick can get us any number of players in the draft, who could fill pg, or sg.curry,holiday,rubio,flynn, derozan, harden, etc....

i believe chandler can net us taylor and jordan from the clippers.
filling needs at PG and C.

mobley's contract may OR may not be enough to get us fernandez, or garcia.filling a need at SG.or packaged with the 8th pick for the second to get rubio, and milicic.

any variation of
taylor/curry/flynn/holiday/rubio
derozan/harden/fernandez/garcia
gallinari/harrington
lee/blair/harrington
jordan/camby/gortat/milicic

would be awesome.(my preferences in orange in blue:peace:)
any combo of those in a five would be an upgrade.

GetRealistic

Starter
Maybe i missed something but your really high on Jordan and Taylor and i just don't see it. Jordan is an extreme project and Taylor had one good game against us, which doesn't say much considering everybody lit up our lack of defense last year.

ANU

Starter
Maybe i missed something but your really high on Jordan and Taylor and i just don't see it. Jordan is an extreme project and Taylor had one good game against us, which doesn't say much considering everybody lit up our lack of defense last year.
so, we should go after kg, and duncan? right? considering what we have, that is all we can get.the kid has upside. this team is clearly trying to add new and young pieces to it.that's as good as it'll get for us.of course, we can always have d lee at the 5.that brought us alot of wins...

and, they're combined salary is a million a year.