The best player that fits our team is...

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Now seriously. Bargnani is a superb shooter but he does not rebound even if sorrounded by midgets, is a terrible defender and has a strong allergy to the paint. Are you sure he's what we need? Oh, and he'd be the second best contract on our roster. He's obviously overpaid.

That's not the premise of the thread. He asked what's the best player that would fit our team right???

KingCharles34

All Star
channing frye

This....

Frye is just the guy we need...a strong banger with a Andrew Bynum type frame but more healthy. Hes a 10+ rebounds a game type player that can block shots and he has shut down top players at that position like Duncan, Amare, Gasol, Garknee, and Bosh. I remember when we first drafted him he sh*tted on Shaq while he was still sorta in his prime

Markutis

Benchwarmer
That's not the premise of the thread. He asked what's the best player that would fit our team right???

I thought "fit" had to include his contract and the fact he has to have the kind of talent we lack in that position: defense and rebounding. He's not even so much of a scorer. Can't deal with the pressure and not clutch at all.

But hey, get him out of his current contract and i'll say yeah!

skisloper

Starter
This....

Frye is just the guy we need...a strong banger with a Andrew Bynum type frame but more healthy. Hes a 10+ rebounds a game type player that can block shots and he has shut down top players at that position like Duncan, Amare, Gasol, Garknee, and Bosh. I remember when we first drafted him he sh*tted on Shaq while he was still sorta in his prime

PLEASE TELL ME U ARE KIDDING RIGHT ?

HE SHUTDOWN DUNCAN. AMARE AND GASOL....

CHANNING FRYE...???

AS AMRE WOULD SAY.. ' oy vey "

Kiyaman

Legend
After watching Knicks vs Portland, I wish we could trade Curry/Azu/and AR in a 3 team trade to get Camby & Fernandez

LJ4ptplay

Starter
After watching Knicks vs Portland, I wish we could trade Curry/Azu/and AR in a 3 team trade to get Camby & Fernandez

Was thinking the same thing. Adding Camby and Rudy to this team would make us a better team than one that trades rotation players for Melo.

Those two are exactly what this team needs.