The Dallas Knicks Team:

Maybe some of you have notice. The Dallas Mav's have several former New York Knicks players.

1. KP
2. THJ
3. Trey Burk
4. Frank
5. Reggie Bullock - really don't consider him a Knick but for the sake of argument. I'll leave him alone.

Last night at one time during the Lakers game that went into overtime. There were 4 former Knicks on the floor at the same time. KP, THJ, Burk and Bullock on the floor in the 4th quarter.
BTW, Burks has been playing very good for them lately... when given playing time. Forgot all about him until I saw him in the early part of the season. He can play and I still wonder why we traded him for DSJ to began with that was a horrible trade. Do we have anything to show for that trade??
If any of you are tired of the New York Knicks the Dallas Knicks are very competitive. They took the Lakers into overtime and it was a very good game. Kp is playing very well and THJ is shooting great but who is in this today and time. Donoic is hurt and Trey is getting a nice run. I would love for Frank to play more for Kidd. He could really learn a lot from him.
I my opinion the Mav's play better with Donoic. He hold and dribble to long and much.

Reggie Bullock isn't playing that great for them. I'm not a big Bullock fan and never saw where he did anything over avg.

KingCharles34

All Star
I gotta admit i wasnt the biggest fan of KP and especially his brother. Which is why i coined the nickname:

Wristflaps Coreweakness

Probably one of my better ones in recent years. I got Coreweakness from when Phil Jackson questioned KPs core strength...and of course because it rhymes with Porzingis

I do enjoy watching the Mavs though and i rooted for them in the playoffs the last few years. I dont really mind KP anymore. I still like Timmy, Frank and Reggie

How about this trade to the Mav's.

Knicks Get:
1. Brunson
2. Finley-Smith
3. Powell

The Knicks get rid of all Jackson/Gaines players. This would solidify Randle/RJ hold on the team forever. Knicks not have no future because of the organization was totally incompetent.

Mav's Get:
1. MRob
2. Knox
3. Walker

Both MRob and Knox would give them two good players to add to the rotation. They would 'Move the Needle' for the team some in a positive direction. Playing time and Coaching is the key. The Mav's can then flip Walker in another trade.

Well, What you Think??

tiger0330

Legend

Knicks Get:
1. Brunson
2. Finley-Smith
3. Powell

The Knicks get rid of all Jackson/Gaines players. This would solidify Randle/RJ hold on the team forever. Knicks not have no future because of the organization was totally incompetent.

Mav's Get:
1. MRob
2. Knox
3. Walker

Both MRob and Knox would give them two good players to add to the rotation. They would 'Move the Needle' for the team some in a positive direction. Playing time and Coaching is the key. The Mav's can then flip Walker in another trade.

Well, What you Think??
I like this trade. Cuban might go for it because he's got to think his Mavs are better than a one game under .500 team and changes need to be made. If they finish with a losing record this year, the Mavs will probably throw in the towel on the KP Luka duo and trade KP. Anyone want Porzingis again if he's offered in a trade.

Figured you would like the trade because it didn?t include RJ.
My reason for trade is to get Knox and MRob away from this cancer. They are the only ones I care about on this team made up of body parts. Let this Knicks team go deep into hell with all parties from top to bottom.

As for the Maverick trading KP?. They should trade Luka. Dribble and holds the ball to long. The Mav?s will never be a contender for a championship as long as Luka is controlling the offensive. They took the Lakers into double overtime the other night without Luka. I just wish they would play Frank a lot more with KP.

Kiyaman

Legend

Knicks Get:
1. Brunson
2. Finley-Smith
3. Powell

Mav's Get:
1. MRob
2. Knox
3. Walker

Well, What you Think??

I would give it two weeks after the above trade before every team in the NBA be trying to trade their trashy players to the Knicks lol
The above trade will give Dallas and Doncic's style of performance what the team need.
Another high rebounder & a unknown NBA scorer. The 6.9 perimeter shooting SF Knox to also cut & slash thru the lane for a quick easy 15 pts on a 20 min performance. .
Plus, putting KP & MitchRob back together in a lineup would make the two big-men very happy to mesh together for both to average double-double and 4 to 6 blocks a game easy.

And Bullock .. I have learned are a very good complimentary-player in his first season with a team, Bullocks 2nd season on Dallas, Bullock's will perform a complimentary hustle to benefit Doncic & KP performance for a team win.

tiger0330

Legend
Figured you would like the trade because it didn?t include RJ.
My reason for trade is to get Knox and MRob away from this cancer. They are the only ones I care about on this team made up of body parts. Let this Knicks team go deep into hell with all parties from top to bottom.

As for the Maverick trading KP?. They should trade Luka. Dribble and holds the ball to long. The Mav?s will never be a contender for a championship as long as Luka is controlling the offensive. They took the Lakers into double overtime the other night without Luka. I just wish they would play Frank a lot more with KP.

Saw a version of this trade on Daily Knicks. 3 team deal with us getting Muscala from OKC and Brunson from DAL. We trade Kemba and MRob to DAL, OKC gets Kleber and picks from DAL and us.

I really like Brunson and so do the Mavs but they trade him because they may lose him in FA.

Your opinion to trade Luka runs counter to every opinion out there, everyone thinks he's not only the cornerstone of the Mavs but the face of the NBA. Maybe overrated and I've mentioned this in the past that the guy is no Steph when it comes to shooting and certainly not the athlete Ja is but I'd say despite the warts he's virtually untradeable for now..

Saw a version of this trade on Daily Knicks. 3 team deal with us getting Muscala from OKC and Brunson from DAL. We trade Kemba and MRob to DAL, OKC gets Kleber and picks from DAL and us.

I really like Brunson and so do the Mavs but they trade him because they may lose him in FA.

Your opinion to trade Luka runs counter to every opinion out there, everyone thinks he's not only the cornerstone of the Mavs but the face of the NBA. Maybe overrated and I've mentioned this in the past that the guy is no Steph when it comes to shooting and certainly not the athlete Ja is but I'd say despite the warts he's virtually untradeable for now..

Yeah, saw that trade scenario the other day. I don't like one because it doesn't include Knox. As I said I want both MRob and Knox gone away from the cancer in the Knicks organization.

As for my opinion about Luka being counter to counter to every opinion out there. My evaluations and opinions on players aren't measure by what everybody else believe or see. I look at the Mav's and I see a team better without Luka than with Luka. My opinion is base on the Mav's TEAM performance not what is looks good. Does he make those around him better?? No!! Does the ball stay in his hands to long? Yes!! Does the team ball movement better when he is on the bench? Yes!! Is he constantly begging for fouls? Yes!! I'm not a entertainment person... I'm a competition person. This isn't TV... This is sport and it is and was and use to be base on competition. That is what wrong with the NBA!!

metrocard

Legend
Mavericks are a bad team.
We don't need to trade Robinson right away for role players.
Robinson had a massive game today against Detroit, and if he stays healthy and give us 50+ games, his value is way too high to just let go for 15-20 minute a game players. Robinson impacts and changes the flow of the game on an elite level, unlike everyone that was in the trade suggestion. Mitch is injury prone and isn't explosiveness. But when he's on the floor he gets the job done.
He's still 23 years old and we are going to trade him? Robinson's trade value should be kept for us to trade for a superstar player. Not a role player who will play 20 minutes a game.

Trey Burk shoots 32% from 3PT and has no defense or playmaking skills. He's primarily an inefficient scorer and that's why he only gets 13 minutes a game on a bad team.
Kemba's value has surpassed his contract. for 8 million a year, he's producing better than most starters and has the highest OFF rating onthe team. Unnecessary trade.

Luka only 22. What's with you guys trading young players breaking records? Luka gets the ball alot because he's a walking triple double. His only issue is he's bored by the NBA and it isn't the same like it was in Europe, where Luka said basketball is more competitive. However, Luka is by far the best talent and most skilled player in Dallas. He needs to be more efficient and his poor FT shooting and overall shot selection is just laziness.

However, Dallas isn't going anywhere this season. Bullock is 100% trash, Hardaway hasn't progressed since his ATL days and Brunson/Finley-Smith are good solid role players but we have enough of those and I rather us acquire a SF/PF through free agency or draft than us give up any trade value.

Last edited:
Always take into consideration who you played and the conditions. As long as the piston had Drummond. MRob was quite as a mouse.
MRob had a good game but not massive.
The Knicks had hurt MRob growth and progress as a player, They have limited him to put back and ally-oops plays. You don?t bring in a Big man coach someone like KG. You don?t send him to ballet school for foot work.

The Maverick won last night without Luka. Frank started and played over 30 minutes. Luka is correct about overseas is more competitive. The NBA is about entertainment not competition. If Luka stop holding the ball so long and begging for fouls every time he get stripped of the ball, he wouldn?t be bored.
Move the needle, Transformative, making those around him better!! Is Luka all of these??

BB is a team sport? Does he make the overall team better??

Those are highlights of Luka, OK.

I asked 3 questions and make 2 statements about team.

You answered none... You gave Luka video. Not one of those videos show him making a pass to setup teammates.... not one of him passing when the double was coming and it's a couple of those.

Do you realize that BB is a team sport? You so caught up in individual player and never about team. The real game or real BB isn't about players it about teams and chemistry.

metrocard

Legend
Those are highlights of Luka, OK.

I asked 3 questions and make 2 statements about team.

You answered none... You gave Luka video. Not one of those videos show him making a pass to setup teammates.... not one of him passing when the double was coming and it's a couple of those.

Do you realize that BB is a team sport? You so caught up in individual player and never about team. The real game or real BB isn't about players it about teams and chemistry.

You never seen Luka played in ACB or before he came to the NBA. He does everything you said in the videos but you're too stubborn to watch...for what reason who knows or who cares. Who said you watched Dallas Maverick games? You're pretty talking out of nonsense and no evidence. You can stay wrong and on ignore. I don't have time for non-sense. Basketball is "team" sport, derp, yet you lack solutions and if you did, why are you unemployed in the world of professional basketball? 0 NBA experience. Luka is an all world basketball talent...yet another young player you hate on because you old and didn't make it and want to spam forums with your irrelevant past about what you did in the day where as you won't give credit to young superstars who accomplished more in basketball in one second than your entire life combined times 100.

Luka is legit, I question his turnovers/FT/3PT shooting, but he's a world class talent with elite scoring and passing ability. He's more of a "me" player, who can dominate the ball. However, around talent, Luka has the skill level to direct an elite offense. Learn more about him and his past so you can get a better grasp of what you're talking about.

You're on ignore, reply as you wish. Won't read :afro:

You never seen Luka played in ACB or before he came to the NBA. He does everything you said in the videos but you're too stubborn to watch...for what reason who knows or who cares. Who said you watched Dallas Maverick games? You're pretty talking out of nonsense and no evidence. You can stay wrong and on ignore. I don't have time for non-sense. Basketball is "team" sport, derp, yet you lack solutions and if you did, why are you unemployed in the world of professional basketball? 0 NBA experience. Luka is an all world basketball talent...yet another young player you hate on because you old and didn't make it and want to spam forums with your irrelevant past about what you did in the day where as you won't give credit to young superstars who accomplished more in basketball in one second than your entire life combined times 100.

Luka is legit, I question his turnovers/FT/3PT shooting, but he's a world class talent with elite scoring and passing ability. He's more of a "me" player, who can dominate the ball. However, around talent, Luka has the skill level to direct an elite offense. Learn more about him and his past so you can get a better grasp of what you're talking about.

You're on ignore, reply as you wish. Won't read :afro:

Good to be on ignore!!

For those that chose to read. Quoting him "He does everything you said in the videos but you're too stubborn to watch"

In the 3rd statement in my post that you are quoting. I said this "Not one of those videos show him making a pass to setup teammates.... not one of him passing when the double was coming and it's a couple of those". "Not one of THOSE VIDEOS SHOW"!! Which means they were viewed.

Understanding is a hellva thing to have as a person. Being able to read and comprehend is also important.

Too Those that chose to read. Thank YOU!!