The Decision

LeFlume

All Star
Just a matter of time before he say that last night his decision was the Knicks. Rub it in LeBron. :barf:

wnyknicksfan

Benchwarmer
it is not bad at all one thing u need to win in the playoffs is a bench where is there bench no where
three head strong egos one team one ego is to much its a team sport they have no center and for the vet min they will get shitted on bosh is injury prone so is wade this whole plan could blow in there faces

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
hahaha

I love it

this is as good as it gets in the nba

the one thing fans love its to root against some one

more people will watch to root for them to lose than they would watch to root for him to win.

It makes every playoff game more intense,

every tnt game more meaningful

and it also creates a full fledged war between the top teams in the east and the heat

and it also makes the knicks more noticable based on the fact that there every move from this point forward will be to destroy lebron james and the heat

this is jordan all over again

wade is his pippen

bosh is there horace grant

and the knicks and heat will be what it is man

im actually happy about this
we finally get to build a team

not follow one player.

You build a team around a key player, and that should be David Lee. I wanted to keep David Lee all along. Lee>>>>>>anything Golden State would give us. You also build a team around 1st round draft picks and 1st round talent. Not streaky shooters and impact bench players. Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni do not understand this concept. If they did, Born Ready would be able to come back to his hometown after being in Cincy. They opted for streaky shooters and impact bench players and to trade your 1 key player that New Yorkers actually loved. This is not the way the Knicks are and us fans do not deserve this. Unfortunately, a real team will not be able to start being built until 2013. Thats Isiah and Donnie! Ugh.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Maybe he just doesn't have the stomach for a fight after all. I wonder if James and Wade pinky swore to be bff while braidin jar jar's hair?

Matu

Rookie
Well ,now you dont have to worry about "fake"fans...
I can understand Lebron , he just wants to win .But His move to Miami seemed kind of desperate ...I guess he was just afraid that if stayed in Cleveland he might never win the ring and the best change to win would be in Miami with Wade and Bosh . What a coward...

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Well ,now you dont have to worry about "fake"fans...
I can understand Lebron , he just wants to win .But His move to Miami seemed kind of desperate ...I guess he was just afraid that if stayed in Cleveland he might never win the ring and the best change to win would be in Miami with Wade and Bosh . What a coward...

he is only 25...why the hell is he getting desperate

i guess his ego wasnt as big as we thought it was. He is no King of anything

bout time the media needs to drop his nickname once and for all

dragon434

Rookie
did u notice when they asked him if he was thinking about playing in the msg the mecca of basketball he didnt even answer the question and said that the 6 teams that he was most attracted to the most were la,clippers,bulls,nets miami and clevland.... am i hearing right, and he said the NETS and not the KNICKS

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I think I'm the only happy Knick fan.

This past year I was clamoring for Anthony Randolph, and I was one of the few ppl on the board who wished we can build up a team without buying all our talent. I want to beat down LBJ every ****ing year. Gallo, Big Smooth, and STAT...LETS GO NYK 2010!

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Eff him.

Oh well. What's next folks? I'm turning ESPN off now, enough of this sad, albeit talented, fame-monger.

Now we know why they staged this in CT right? He'd have had a hard time making it out of NYC after announcing this.

:gony:

AWW he's a piece of work. Soon as he said 'its about everyone having their own spotlight,' then he says 'its about a team.'

Imagine he did this in Cleveland. They would riot and probably are. I feel bad for the businesses and the people that work there. Nobody is going to be partying downtown there because no more star power in Cleveland. I feel for Byron as well.

MrsRobinson

Rookie
I'm happy too. I thought he would stay in Cleveland , so I feel sorry for the Cavs fans.

Anyway, a few things I noticed:

- he was very nervous
- it looked like his eyes rarely left the teleprompter
- "this fall I'm going to take my talents to South Beach" (that's funny quote :lol:)
- surley he was unsure of his ground.

highesthigh

Benchwarmer
I think I'm the only happy Knick fan.

Man I'm loving this... MIA don't have a team down there, they have a f^$ckin
boy band and a bunch of minimum-salary roadies... Not only are they going to be very beatable it's gonna be so much fun beating them too. You better believe STAT when he says the Knicks are back!!!

dre48ny

Rotation player
It stung a little bit that your beloved franchise wasn't chosen. I have it bad cause i live in ft lauderdale and I stay beefing with these ****ing heat fans!! I keep ****ing with em about allan houston, etc. Lebron and company are now our enemies. We can still take them down, i know we all bet all our marbles on this ****er but he actually helped us. Now finally we have some cap space to make future moves and we have a top PF/C in this league. The Spurs had a nice trio that werent all top 10 players, Boston's trio is not top 10 and they made the finals again although Rondo is a beast. The Pistons beat Shaq and Kobe in their prime. We did not lose Lee like the poor Cavs lost Lebron. We got a promising forward in randoplh, a good role player in Turiaf, and a decent swingman. The best thing is that all their salaries are a beauty. Now we don't have to spend our money on BS players. We wait til 2011 when Melo, Parker, and Yao are available. I can wait another year if it means we will be relevant for another 5-6 years to come. We can fight the HEAT like in the old days and when we whip their asses i will laugh on all these bastards' face in Miami!! Go Knicks!! u r my team, **** the Heat!! My 4 year old will not wear your jersey ****ers!!!