The Draft of 2023:

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
Can somebody explain if we have draft picks this draft or not at all please? what about the coming years? cause all i hear is that we have tons of draft picks....

mafra

Legend
Knicks traded their 1st to rent Josh HRt. Neither of the WAS or DAL 1st rounders conveyed this year. I don’t think they have a second rounder, bc those have been dealt. I believe they have 7 first rounders next 4 years, although most of those are outside the lottery….

Can somebody explain if we have draft picks this draft or not at all please? what about the coming years? cause all i hear is that we have tons of draft picks....
Dragon, that was one of major points of this thread.
No picks
What you going to build off if this was a good year?
Who wants to play for the Knicks??
If you trade or sign someone of importance….then do you change the offense to fit them?? What about Brunson? What about Randle?

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
No picks
If you trade or sign someone of importance….then do you change the offense to fit them?? What about Brunson? What about Randle?
If we don't have picks then it is really a major issue, as we are still in rebuilding mode, that will leave us with the trade option only! I guess our latest trades are much better than our previous ones! Let's hope we can can upgrade our roaster without losing key players.... and hopefully, our young core will step up and we find an upgrade for Randal! wishful thinking? :)

Kiyaman

Legend
No picks

The 2023 NBA draft are full of exciting guards (PG and SG) that may become the majority position selected in the 2023 NBA draft top 20 picks.
Do the Knicks need any more Guards? No!
Brunson, Quickley, Grimes, Hart, McBride, Fournier, and D.Rose.
The Knicks have seven talented guards on the roster/not including Barrett & Keels.

The Knicks have 3 dynamic centers in Mitch Robinson, Sims, and PF/C Hartenstein.
And two PF in Randle and Toppin.
As for the SF position to challenge the East top SF (Tatum, Butler, DeRozan, Middleton, Anunoby, and Barnes) on offense/defense the Knicks have no SF on their roster.

The Knicks have one former MVP guard, that IT !!! Now you may be a Brunson fan but I’m not there…
How strange it would be for the Knicks to get Zion and Perry is leaving.
The sad State of Affairs is because Perry wanted and dreamed of Zion. Took us into hell(button of NBA) for his Pipe Dream.

Kiyaman

Legend
Pending player options with deadlines of tomorrow, June 21
Bruce Brown - Denver - $6.8M
Montrezl Harrell - Philadelphia - $2.7M
Khris Middleton - Milwaukee - $40.4M
Kristaps Porzingis - Washington - $36.0M

mafra

Legend
Knicks trying to trade for a 1st…

The Pacers have three picks in the first round — No. 7, No. 26, and No. 29. If the Knicks want to land a late first-round pick, it could happen by sending Obi Toppin to Indiana. He’s been linked to the Pacers in the past and going to Indianapolis would give him the increased role that he’s been waiting for

Let’s clean house!!!
Look at what the Nets are doing next door.
They are revamping and rebuilding their team while the Knicks stand Pat.
It’s obvious that this current team has hit its ceiling. Perry and company are failures to bring a championship.
Clean House!!

That makes Boston very strong!!
Look at what Perry genius BB Knowledge did for us. Trading KP and selling the fans on a pipe dream. Now he gone.

I really thought that Rose was going after KP.

Jordan Hill is a victim not a Bust.
He was drafted because Daddy Walsh and Jungle Dan didn’t have a plan B for if Curry was gone.
Jungle Dan is a guard coach and can’t/don’t know how to coach big men.
Walsh and Dan trade one of the Best Power Forwards in the game Zach Randolph. So what does that tell you.
Hill career unfortunately came in contact with Jungle Dan with Lakers. So he was snake bait from start to finish.

See Dragon these are the things that aren’t said because the truth is that Walsh and Dan knew what they were doing…. Not the case. Drafting that other kid ‘ Italian stallion’ who couldn’t defend my dead grandmother.

Not so Ski!!!
The kid had talent but no coach or support. If they wanted Curry so bad then move up . Just like now they are staying PAT with the current state of affairs.

BTW Ski… you got an opinion on Hill but you haven’t finished with the other things you were supposed to get back with me… remember!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Warrior’s get Chris Paul.

Chris Paul happen to be one of the NBA top player/head coaches in the league.
The ex-champ Warriors poor coaching from GM Kerr loss to the Lakers in a playoff series lol
The Splash-Brothers & Green only need a decent starter-Center next season to perform on a top level again.
The Phoenix Suns has turned into the circus show that just left Brooklyn lol