The Knicks @ New Orleans Pelicans Game Thread (game 3)

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks starters gave Pelicans a 20-10 lead to open the game.
The no-defense Ingram scoring over all our guards.
Zion dunks over Randle twice
Randle played entire 12 minutes of first quarter
0-9 from 3's and 7 turn overs
End of First Quarter .. Knicks 12 - Pelicans 26

mafra

Legend
RJ is 3-6…. Randle, Grimes, Robinson, IQ, Hart and Di-Vo are a combined 3-20.

3rd game in 4 nights always a recipe for disaster tho.

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 37 - Pelicans 55
Could we blame the Knicks score on their back to back road games?
Or coach Thibs being stubborn to play a 10 or 11 player game rotation the start of the season?
I did want to see Jericho Sims backup Randle, Zion did what he want to Randle in the first half

mafra

Legend
8 minutes left in the game and NYK shooting 5-30 from downtown (26-73 overall). 14 assists. 17 turnovers. 12-16 from FT line. NO only have 4 offensive rebounds.

7-16 FG, played 3rd most minutes, 1-7 from 3’s…correction 1-6. Don’t want to make him worse than what he is on this team.
Some… if not most forget this is about TEAM!! How does your play affect the team.

What’s amazing that never come to the conclusion that the Knicks overpaid a #3 pick for a player that you get to SHOWCASE and FEATURE HIM at the expense of the team.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks 3 regular season games, I only got a chance to watch 2 of the games Boston & Pelicans, which the Knicks LOSS both games from having no Team-Ball on offense/defense.
If your a fan that likes to watch a team that only plays Individual-ball on both sides of the court than the Knicks are your team. However, I did not watch the Knicks win over the Hawks in Atlanta, where the Knicks scored 126 points, gave out 30 Dimes, and 5 players scored in double-digits.
Plus the Nova-Knicks are just getting back together.
I'm looking for Knicks Team-Ball vs Cavs