3 steals

2 blocks

2 assist

with increased minutes.. he is improving

he is a sniper but a stat filler as well

Good pick up Donnie (GM of the year)

great job getting your act together Mr. Williams

l4919598.jpg

...as the Cock watches on.. get well Gallo...

Let's Go KNICKS

New-York-Knicks-Logo-new-york-knicks-37352_341_425.jpg

iSaYughh

Starter
Word. He was a legit 1st rounder, and is still young, with little wear.

Huge props to Knick org for bringing him in, and huge props for Williams feasting on such a chance.

He's always hustled and played good in practice, took advantage of being a role player and did what he had to do, and now he is truly primed for more.

Note to Anthony Randolph: wake the **** up.

You can see whenever Randolph get's in the game (like last night) he wants so much to make a great impression on the coach that he forces everything in hopes that it'll go his way. I really do feel bad for him. If we aren't gonna play him we should just trade him already..

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Yes, I'm loving his play. The Spurs game is his breakout game for us. He was good in other games, but that game, he drove to the hoop and scored, scored from long-range as usual, and did other things.

When you got a guy who can shoot like that and still drive, AND give defense, good things happen.

mafra

Legend
This reclamation project is certainly making Walsh and D'ant look good. This guy could be the perfect 6th man type player. He can shoot, stretch the floor, and has a well-rounded game. Since he was a 1st round pick, we know the talent is there. Perhaps this is a true late bloomer.

Amar'e, Felton, Fields, Williams, Douglas
toss in Chandler and Gallo

We really are building a TEAM.

Kiyaman

Legend
You can see whenever Randolph get's in the game (like last night) he wants so much to make a great impression on the coach that he forces everything in hopes that it'll go his way. I really do feel bad for him. If we aren't gonna play him we should just trade him already..

I notice the samething from Anthony Randolph, which is why Damnphony is
useless as our headcoach. AR need to be developed around the paint area,
he is an inside-presence for backdoors, putbacks, screens, picks, offense-
defense rebounds, and a shot intimidator. All AR need to be taught is how to
stay around the paint on both sides of the court on every play, plus keep
the ball above his shoulders to pass the ball anytime he is 15 or more feet
away from the basket. Next season AR could work on his turn around jumper.
Shawn Williams and Gallo is just the oposite of Anthony Randolph, they are
peremeter bigmen on both sides of the court that can defend and shoot
from the peremeter plus put the ball on the court to slash to the hoop or
come inside for a putback.
When I see Anthony Randolph playing the peremeter like Gallo & S.Williams
I think POOR-COACHING.
Anthony Randolph need to stop listening to Damnphony and watch tapes
of the Clippers two young bigmen "D'andre & Mr. Blake Griffin" right/left
position around the paint on both sides of the court. The two bigmen timing
around the paint are exelent b/c they have the same type of athletic ability
Anthony Randolph have. All their highlights are of inside blocks & scoring...
:thumbsup:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
"D'andre & Mr. Blake Griffin" right/left
position around the paint on both sides of the court. The two bigmen timing
around the paint are exelent b/c they have the same type of athletic ability
Anthony Randolph have. All their highlights are of inside blocks & scoring...
:thumbsup:

They also have 20 and 50 pounds on Randolph, and are born 'bigs'. Randolph is a hybrid stuck in a purgatory between the 3, 4 and 5 spots. He hasn't really established himself as one or the other, and doesn't particularly excel at any of them.

The potentials there, but success is circumstantial.

skisloper

Starter
Trade him for a first rounder....Let someone else develop him.
We just have alot of talent and cannot afford to give him minutes to develop him.

Williams is an easy replacement for Gallo. He went 7 for 7 from the 3 last night against the Jazz and is very consistant at it too...
In my book he earned the spot and is also helping the team and not taking them out of their rhythm...

p0nder

Starter
Great story, hoping he can make it full circle and be a key contributor on a consistent basis. I have seen many trouble areas, but he improves and takes it in stride. He's got skills at both ends, has good length for his position and is a knock down shooter.

moneyg

Starter
Williams is an easy replacement for Gallo. He went 7 for 7 from the 3 last night against the Jazz and is very consistant at it too...
In my book he earned the spot and is also helping the team and not taking them out of their rhythm...

I think we can all see now how replacable gallo is... i till like gallo though.. but i just dont see us playin this well if chandler went down instead of gallo

moneyg

Starter
even though he didnt have the best game stat wise...11 pt 6 rbs 1 st in 27 min..against MIA

his defense out there on Lebron and co..showed me alot more than anything he showed me on the offensive end

he was scrappy.... used he feet to saty in front... gave great weekside help

this kid is a pretty smart player

What a steal. Hopefully he doesn't ask for too much money this off season. Maybe like a 2 year/5million deal, is that too high?

He can make the 3.
Good solid defense.
A little bit above average rebounder.
Can make his move off the dribble, but not often.

p0nder

Starter
He also has good hops and can slash to the basket almost as good as anyone on our team.

He has all the tools to be a good player, and he's (finally) putting it all together. If he had done this years ago we'd be looking at a rudy gay/shane battier hybrid today. If he stays on the right path he's got a very high ceiling.