The official Melo black jersey

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
detail.php

Ehh, too much black, not enough orange and no blue?

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I actually like the Black and Orange Melo jersey, but do not like screen printed jerseys. I usually buy my jerseys on EBay, always stiched whether it is a "Swing Man" or Authentic, or for my Jets jerseys either "Premire" or Authentic.

Just gotta be careful who you buy from. So have some real bad knock offs, like Knicks Blue jerseys with only orange stripes going down the side of the jersey with no black stripe like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/NBA-Knicks-Carm...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cf596e253

As oppose to the correct one that I bought: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-York-Knicks...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a63dd07de

Usually I get NFL Jets jerseys for $40-$50 a piece for a quality one, as for the Melo I ended up paying $40 then with shipping it was $52 total for a "Swingman".

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
Bro I'm pretty sure you just bought a fake jersey. It might be a nice, hard-to-tell fake, but still fake. Hope you can get a refund.

A surefire way to tell is that nowhere in the auction does it say that it is an authentic adidas product. Even when they do you can't be sure, but if it doesn't state it explicitly, it's almost always fake.

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Bro I'm pretty sure you just bought a fake jersey. It might be a nice, hard-to-tell fake, but still fake. Hope you can get a refund.

A surefire way to tell is that nowhere in the auction does it say that it is an authentic adidas product. Even when they do you can't be sure, but if it doesn't state it explicitly, it's almost always fake.

Who cares, man. Don't matter if it's not 'Legit.' If it looks real and you can get it on the cheap- Why not?

My STAT jersey I just bought was for 53$, obviously it's not Real and neither is that other dude's jersey he just bought but if you can get a good-looking jersey for cheap with out having to pay 275$ why not?

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
Who cares, man. Don't matter if it's not 'Legit.' If it looks real and you can get it on the cheap- Why not?

My STAT jersey I just bought was for 53$, obviously it's not Real and neither is that other dude's jersey he just bought but if you can get a good-looking jersey for cheap with out having to pay 275$ why not?

Because you can pay $27 more for a REAL jersey with stitched letter/numbers. Or pay $10 LESS for a real screen-printed one. These ain't even the old days where the printing would come off after one wash; they're pretty durable now.