The Official Waive Eddie Blouse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
deadlines past dude.just cut the cunt and let his bitch ass run back to boston.
Why give them back a player that'll help Nate succeed when Nate supplants him?

Boston are wenches and they've already done better out of this trade than we have. Crap trade IMO.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
We go from having a quick slasher to the biggest pussy ever in the NBA.If you defend him at all he isn't going to do sh*t.He'll pass the ball up in an instant.

smokes

Huge Member
I just gotta point out the irony of cheering a combo guard that leaves the Knicks and joins the Celtics and booing a combo guard that leaves the Celtics to join us... Priorities :lol:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^

Ha! So true. I bagged this trade when it came through. I thought Eddie House would walk in here and just chuck 3s like he did in Boston.

But he played really well! I am merrily eating my own words.

Clearly he's not a real PG, not like Rodriguez, but he played good defense and derailed OKC's penetration on a handful of separate occasions. One sequence in particular even helped David Lee block a shot! My God!

All around tonight's defensive effort was better without N8, Duhon and Harrington in there to make a lemon of it.

There were your classic Lee **** ups - none more cringe worthy than not rotating on to Durant which sent the game to OT - but the real stand out to me was Gallo. He played some excellent man to man on Durant in the 3rd quarter. Very aggressive, focused and even firey.

There was so much to love about tonight's game. Even Eddie House.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
eddie "crack" house is a chucker. how are you gonna shoot an off balanced three in the closing seconds??? smh

if he would have gone straight up for the last shot, it would have been a foul on the okc player.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Funny how players that jump from NY to Boston are still worshiped, but when someone goes the other way around people are all of a sudden blasting him.

House did well in his debut, and some pepz need to get off Marburys c0ck. He is learning chinnesse and eatting moon pies on the other side of the planet.

House > Marbury

Paul1355

All Star
I dont want no players from Bumston on our team, i dont care if we're even talking about kevin Garknots. This is a tragedy, i mean...i must not be the only one that doesnt want this little shit on our team. We should send him down to the D league, hes basically Anthony Roberson but a little bit better.

After that first game this thread is a FAIL

House plays his best in Mike D's system and can be a good sixth man on this team switching between the PG and SG roles.

I like the addition and 24 points in the first game should make you like it to....haters.

metrocard

Legend
Funny how players that jump from NY to Boston are still worshiped, but when someone goes the other way around people are all of a sudden blasting him.

House did well in his debut, and some pepz need to get off Marburys c0ck. He is learning chinnesse and eatting moon pies on the other side of the planet.

House > Marbury

Marbury >>>>>>>> House.

Lets be serious here.

House wouldnt even average 20 points in China.

KBlack25

Starter
I was in agreement with this thread, but last night House looked good. Until he starts to look poor for an extended period of time, we might as well keep him. Apparently he's a good lockerroom guy, according to the announcers last night.

KingCharles34

All Star
you remind me of MSGKnickz...

anyways.. no that is stupid. why waive someone who could run the point?
:evil:

This thread is mad powerful.
Metrocard approved.

yo MSG33, since the Knicks are getting their shit back together, lets run this site again.

You down?
Yea im down my mayne its time for us to get our Mike Vick on and bury these little homo puppies

He is MSGKnicks lol...

And Eddie House run the point?! On what planet...

Actually i put some more thought into this (before House scored 24 last night, that had no influence on my thinking) and decided that Chris Duhon is a very bad point guard. At least house can his some shots

*shrugs*

Both of them need to be gone next year

Could have at least changed your sig, might have kept some of us guessing for a while, welcome back from your absence MSG
Thank you sir its been a while but im gonna try to post more now

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
try and trade the little fag first along with Puhon as 2 expiring contracts for a cheap and decent roll player(s) with 2 years on their salary going in to next year.

:lol: @ Puhon

House > Marbury
Lebrons wife says its her turn to suck his wee wee so....hop off faggit :evil:

smokes

Huge Member
I was reading an article on "Biggest Loser of the Decade" last night and it was all about Stephon Marbury. Most of it was stuff that's already been said on this site 100 times but the part I thought was amusing was that in Marburys China debut he scored 15 and 8 assists. His opposing PG (a guy from South Carolina) scored 34 and 5 assists :lol:

Starbury lost :(

KBlack25

Starter
I was reading an article on "Biggest Loser of the Decade" last night and it was all about Stephon Marbury. Most of it was stuff that's already been said on this site 100 times but the part I thought was amusing was that in Marburys China debut he scored 15 and 8 assists. His opposing PG (a guy from South Carolina) scored 34 and 5 assists :lol:

Starbury lost :(

Oy...here we go again...

Marbury fans will never see it the way Marbury detractors do...and vice versa. Each party believes, unequivocally, that they are right...Marbury's gone, let's not get all bent out of shape about this guy, AGAIN.

smokes

Huge Member
Oy...here we go again...

Marbury fans will never see it the way Marbury detractors do...and vice versa. Each party believes, unequivocally, that they are right...Marbury's gone, let's not get all bent out of shape about this guy, AGAIN.

I'm not a Marbury detractor, I'm a neutral. Well before I saw the guy crying on youtube anyway :teeth:

Just bringing forth the news on Marburys latest performances, keeping his supporters up to date and all!

th3realicon

Rotation player
Lebrons wife says its her turn to suck his wee wee so....hop off faggit :evil:

No need to get emotional like a woman on her 9th month of her pregnancy. Or are you upset because there is a better number 3 in town now? You can start sucking his now. A black specimen is a black specimen after all. :cool:

PS: Welcome back scumbag. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.