The Verdict is in...

metrocard

Legend
Personally I think that's too much rope(to hang D'ant with that is), but I'm cool with that. It's not like I want the Knicks to fall flat on their collective faces, but I'm not surprised.

D'ant supporters keep saying "give the team time to GEL." Well that would be valid if we had a coach that was instructing these guys .

Shut up.
You're not sitting on the Knicks bench or in the locker to know whats going on.
Just shut up.
and stop speculating.

You're invalid with the facts.

jimkcchief88

All Star
You've embarrassed yourself in this thread, and you've embarrassed yourself on this site for 3+ years. Why do you continue?

You've embarrassed yourself on most every thread for years....

Let me ask ya: How's Starbury and Ricky Rubio working out for the KNICKS??? Oh that's right, NEITHER ONE IS IN THE NBA JUST LIKE ME!!!!

metrocard

Legend
You've embarrassed yourself on most every thread for years....

Let me ask ya: How's Starbury and Ricky Rubio working out for the KNICKS??? Oh that's right, NEITHER ONE IS IN THE NBA JUST LIKE ME!!!!

Marbury is 33 years old and has had one of the best careers and is the most talented PG we've seen in the last 15 years.(top 5), and Rubio is the best player outside of the NBA?

You make no damn sense. NBA isn't the only league in the world.

You just an ignorant hater with no FACTS.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Marbury is 33 years old and has had one of the best careers and is the most talented PG we've seen in the last 15 years.(top 5), and Rubio is the best player outside of the NBA?

Let me finish that for ya: That are playing in China and Italy. Whoopdeedoo we're happy for them.

metrocard

Legend
Wanna see ignorance at its finest forum readers??? See Metro's defensive efficiency thread.

5mmjv4.jpg

Talk to me when you gain relevance on this site without my attention.

Red

TYPE-A
Knicks down 12, 1-15 from the three point line. Nuff said.

You know what...?

Some of you posters need to learn to distinguish

a bad team from a badly coached team. There's a difference.:smokin:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

wow metro, you're serious w the marbury love.. shat dude i'm suprised as you seem like a sensible cat.

to me, in my eyes, marbury was and will always be a fraud..:gony:

i'm really surprised, puzzled in fact. damn.

jimkcchief88

All Star
5mmjv4.jpg

Talk to me when you gain relevance on this site without my attention.

Of course another DUMB video courtesy of Metro..... What happened??? Lose your Spanish-English dictionary????? Metrotard aka village idiot is living proof that rep points and INTELLIGENT posts have no correlation on KO.com. I would rather be IRRELEVENT and INTELLIGENT any day than the VILLAGE IDIOT(for anyone that doubts this...see Metrotard's defensive efficiency thread).

ALL TO EASY

Paul1355

All Star
Mike D arrested and found guilty!

verdict is in.....Mike D is found guilty of theft in the amount of 24 million dollars over a 4 year span.

He was found guilty by a jury of loyal knick fans with only one who voted him innocent, we learned later that this one juror was actually a Celtics fan who's motive was to allow Mike D to coach the Knicks in ruins so the Celtics could see their rival go down in flames.

Mike D was incarcerated, his mustache was shaved and he was forced to wear a Steve Nash jersey since the rumor is that Steve Nash made Mike D's minor legacy.

Mike D will not be missed......Patrick Ewing named new head coach of the NYK.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
wow metro, you're serious w the marbury love.. shat dude i'm suprised as you seem like a sensible cat.

Metrocard Sensible? GTFO! HAHAHA Its real simple math Ron.

Team Starbury = Metrocard = Failure of Life

Everytime somebody calls him out on this he goes on youtube and finds some "gangstaish" video hoping to scare the white people away and the attention from the fact that he doesn't know what the fuk hes talking about. Another classic tactic is dismissal classics like: "shut up" and "insert gay slur here" are his way of deflecting rival debaters.

He also claims that these people he internet "brawls" with are irrelevant yet he takes the time to find videos and writes hilarious gangsta poems often with poor grammar which may or may not be intentional to almost say: "I NEED YOU, YOU COMPLETE ME JIMKCHIEF, WITHOUT SOMEONE TO HARASS AND ATTACK FROM THE PUBLIC LIBRARY COMPUTER, MY LIFE WOULD BE MEANINGLESS. PUTTING YOU DOWN MAKES ME A BIG MAN"

While occasionally "Metrotard" (not my term) says something remotely intelligent from time to time he is at his best by making sensational remarks like a thread that may start "Who's Better PG Marbury or Jesus?" To which his fellow team Starbury sympathizers will compliment and give him credit for starting a 5 star thread. Without Metrocard, closeted starbury ball suckers like MSG aka KingStarbury could simply not exist. I Know as I write this I have 5 rep points which I just got back cuz last time I clowned team Starbury one of their members PMSED and gave me neg rep points along with the rest of his gay orgy friends. So don't be surprised when my Rep is brought down to 0 again because this post threw some more sand in their vaginas.

I would hope that at least I can speak up for the silent majority on this forum who thinks Team Starbury is a joke and nothing but a bunch of loud mouthed morons who often hijack what would normally be intelligent debate amongst other forum goers. Right now I personally feel that it is unfair JimKChief has to spend all his time standing up to these guys all by himself So I add my voice to his hoping others will come forward and do the same.

End Rant

jimkcchief88

All Star

Everytime somebody calls him out on this he goes on youtube and finds some "gangstaish" video hoping to scare the white people away and the attention from the fact that he doesn't know what the fuk hes talking about. Another classic tactic is dismissal classics like: "shut up" and "insert gay slur here" are his way of deflecting rival debaters.

He also claims that these people he internet "brawls" with are irrelevant yet he takes the time to find videos and writes hilarious gangsta poems often with poor grammar which may or may not be intentional to almost say: "I NEED YOU, YOU COMPLETE ME JIMKCHIEF, WITHOUT SOMEONE TO HARASS AND ATTACK FROM THE PUBLIC LIBRARY COMPUTER, MY LIFE WOULD BE MEANINGLESS. PUTTING YOU DOWN MAKES ME A BIG MAN"

While occasionally "Metrotard" (not my term) says something remotely intelligent from time to time he is at his best by making sensational remarks like a thread that may start "Who's Better PG Marbury or Jesus?" To which his fellow team Starbury sympathizers will compliment and give him credit for starting a 5 star thread. Without Metrocard, closeted starbury ball suckers like MSG aka KingStarbury could simply not exist. I Know as I write this I have 5 rep points which I just got back cuz last time I clowned team Starbury one of their members PMSED and gave me neg rep points along with the rest of his gay orgy friends. So don't be surprised when my Rep is brought down to 0 again because this post threw some more sand in their vaginas.

I would hope that at least I can speak up for the silent majority on this forum who thinks Team Starbury is a joke and nothing but a bunch of loud mouthed morons who often hijack what would normally be intelligent debate amongst other forum goers. Right now I personally feel that it is unfair JimKChief has to spend all his time standing up to these guys all by himself So I add my voice to his hoping others will come forward and do the same.

End Rant

I appreciate the vote of confidence. To be honest, I rather enjoy being Metro's foil, the snake to his mongoose. In my best Tony Montana voice:" I do that **** for fun."

But there is a larger purpose. The main reason I joined this board(besides keeping up with the KNICKS), was because of the INTELLIGENT discussion. I was very impressed by the high-brow discussions about hoops and life. I thought I had found a home.....

But as the Knicks fate got worse and worse, so did the fans. I hate to single out "Team Starbury" because I understand being a fan of specific players. I am a fan of Eddy Curry since I live here in Chicago and have followed him since his days at Thornwood. But when that player becomes a cancer to the team, like Larry Johnson did with my Chiefs two years ago, you have to let go of your love of that player for the good of your team.

I also don't appreciate the insults that came along with the IQ drop of the fans. I come here to talk hoops, not to play the dozens. But I can get down and dirty with the best if you push me to my limit....

I have stuck around the board, though not really appreciated and insulted daily because I like to present the flip side of the story. When Starbury was looked to be the savior, I had to let every know that he had NEVER won ANYTHING ANYWHERE. When the whole GALLO LOVEFEST started I had to say we messed up not taking LOPEZ or a PG. It wasn't just sour grapes. And now it has come out that it fractures the lockeroom because of the favoritism GALLO is shown. Whether GALLO asks for it or not, he was a NEPOTISM pick and is shown favoritism that is not beneficial for the team or GALLO for that matter because his game has hit a plateau. No one is pushing GALLO to expand his game. Blame his godfather(d'ant) for that.

While everyone was high-fiving all summer about STAT, I had to ask how he would do without his HOF PG because we don't have one. When we picked up FELTON, I had to ask why HOF coach Larry Brown(who we shouldn't have fired and is a whole different thread) didn't trust him to run his offense. When we got rid of our homegrown boy David LEE for the END of bad teams bench, how could I share in the boards excitement??? I only saw DISASTER on the HORIZON(see my titanic thread).

So here we are again on the outside looking in as I knew we would be. I stay on the board and a KNICKS fan through the insults(I do live in Chicago besides posting here) and losing to be a voice of sensibility. In my best Princess Amadala voice: "I pray sense and sensibility returns to the Senate." But until then I will be lurking to bring sensibility to the basketball bizarro world known as KO.COM If you appreciate it great. If not: GFU.

AND I PUT ALL THAT ON CHIEF

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I appreciate the vote of confidence. To be honest, I rather enjoy being Metro's foil, the snake to his mongoose. In my best Tony Montana voice:" I do that **** for fun."

But there is a larger purpose. The main reason I joined this board(besides keeping up with the KNICKS), was because of the INTELLIGENT discussion. I was very impressed by the high-brow discussions about hoops and life. I thought I had found a home.....

But as the Knicks fate got worse and worse, so did the fans. I hate to single out "Team Starbury" because I understand being a fan of specific players. I am a fan of Eddy Curry since I live here in Chicago and have followed him since his days at Thornwood. But when that player becomes a cancer to the team, like Larry Johnson did with my Chiefs two years ago, you have to let go of your love of that player for the good of your team.

I also don't appreciate the insults that came along with the IQ drop of the fans. I come here to talk hoops, not to play the dozens. But I can get down and dirty with the best if you push me to my limit....

I have stuck around the board, though not really appreciated and insulted daily because I like to present the flip side of the story. When Starbury was looked to be the savior, I had to let every know that he had NEVER won ANYTHING ANYWHERE. When the whole GALLO LOVEFEST started I had to say we messed up not taking LOPEZ or a PG. It wasn't just sour grapes. And now it has come out that it fractures the lockeroom because of the favoritism GALLO is shown. Whether GALLO asks for it or not, he was a NEPOTISM pick and is shown favoritism that is not beneficial for the team or GALLO for that matter because his game has hit a plateau. No one is pushing GALLO to expand his game. Blame his godfather(d'ant) for that.

While everyone was high-fiving all summer about STAT, I had to ask how he would do without his HOF PG because we don't have one. When we picked up FELTON, I had to ask why HOF coach Larry Brown(who we shouldn't have fired and is a whole different thread) didn't trust him to run his offense. When we got rid of our homegrown boy David LEE for the END of bad teams bench, how could I share in the boards excitement??? I only saw DISASTER on the HORIZON(see my titanic thread).

So here we are again on the outside looking in as I knew we would be. I stay on the board and a KNICKS fan through the insults(I do live in Chicago besides posting here) and losing to be a voice of sensibility. In my best Princess Amadala voice: "I pray sense and sensibility returns to the Senate." But until then I will be lurking to bring sensibility to the basketball bizarro world known as KO.COM If you appreciate it great. If not: GFU.

AND I PUT ALL THAT ON CHIEF

FYI...the mongoose kills the snake...

metrocard

Legend

Thats because you're misinformed and conditioned by the media to believe Marbury was a fraud. If you do your research, you will come to realization that you are incorrect.

Of course another DUMB video courtesy of Metro..... What happened??? Lose your Spanish-English dictionary????? Metrotard aka village idiot is living proof that rep points and INTELLIGENT posts have no correlation on KO.com. I would rather be IRRELEVENT and INTELLIGENT any day than the VILLAGE IDIOT(for anyone that doubts this...see Metrotard's defensive efficiency thread).

ALL TO EASY

Dude.
You're a hick.
a hillbilly.
some ignorant fool from the midwest.
your as Knick as a nazi posting out in Russia.
So stop.

So what if I'm bilingual? I still make more sense than you.
No one has claimed for you to be intelligent. People who disagree with me and are anti metrocard always end up claiming that my post are knowledgeable. I can honestly say I'm a reason why people register on this site, to debate against me or just be avid readers. I get it from both parties...the reason why I'm against your post is because they're full of garbage, hate, nonsense, no statical information and are really subjective and opinionated. In basic midwest terms, they suck. No one feels your post like Christopher Reeves masturbating. I don't even need to talk about this. You're a hater.

Uh, what high school did you attend?
Where did you get your sense of humor from also?
You're a mess.

That was like 2 years ago, and I did that like once. MSG33 and ABCD did it way more than me, and it was nothing serious. Obviously you got your feelings hurt. Maybe you should question your masculinity, better yet work on it. Seems like your missing a y chromosome.

You're overly emotional right now. Did you take estrogen pills or something? You're totally tripping and not making any sense.
Its pretty hilarious how worked up you are over this.
You're this outsider figure who gets frustrated at something he's not even involved in. I guess you had all this built up, huh little guy?

I don't know what your saying here.
I think you may have been crying when you wrote that. A whole a lot of emotionals, zero facts or relevance to the thread title.

End Rant

You can't speak up for anyone because you can't even speak for yourself.
There is no majority that you're apart of. You seem delusional right now.
You're defending jimcheif because his post are shit, just like yours. shit posters unite.

You can cry teamstarbury all you want, but I'll entitle you guys Team Caca. (Spanish for shit you illiterate one dimensional imbeciles).

Feel bad for jimcheif? Sound really sensitive there. You going to give him a hug and kiss now?

Gayest rant in Knicksonline.com history.

Congratulations.

1behx2jmpy.gif

FYI...the mongoose kills the snake...

Jimcheif has been my bitch and slave on this site ever since I registered. Can't even consider him competition. You in the other hand gave me trouble. I still LOL when you called my ex Sam Cassell. That shit was classic :lol:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Only in Ricky-tiki-tavi

Wrong, the story was wrote because of the mongooses real life ability to kill snakes.

The Indian Mongoose and others are popularly used to fight and kill venomous snakes, including vipers. They can do this because of their agility and cunning, their thick coat, and mutations in their acetylcholine receptors which render them resistant or immune to snake venoms<sup id="cite_ref-6" class="reference">[7]</sup>. They typically avoid the cobra and have no particular affinity for consuming its meat.<sup id="cite_ref-Mondadori_7-0" class="reference">[8]</sup>

So you basically just admitted Metrocards dominance of you! :teeth:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Jimcheif has been my bitch and slave on this site ever since I registered. Can't even consider him competition. You in the other hand gave me trouble. I still LOL when you called my ex Sam Cassell. That shit was classic :lol:

Haha, yea we had our battles and they were fun but it did get out of hand at some points. So she is your ex now...the chick you were dissing is now my ex too. I have a 22 year old Honduran cutey now. I don't know why I love the Latinas but I do...

metrocard

Legend
Wrong, the story was wrote because of the mongooses real life ability to kill snakes.

So you basically just admitted Metrocards dominance of you! :teeth:

Jimcheif always does that to himself :lol:
Why am I not surprised?
Good shit on pointing that out.

Haha, yea we had our battles and they were fun but it did get out of hand at some points. So she is your ex now...the chick you were dissing is now my ex too. I have a 22 year old Honduran cutey now. I don't know why I love the Latinas but I do...

The wars were epic. I thought you were a small fry but you refused to be put down and come back with some counters. I can always enjoy a classic battle and credit my opponent.
My wifey is Honduran too :teeth: Very ironic.
About to try out that Honduran food for the holidays.
Two different men, same paths...I respect your taste in music tho, you a cool cat.