theres something on chandlers mind

nyk_nyk

All Star
Let's not make this difficult people. While Chandler can easily have stretches of great play (like we've just seen). He's still just a role player with good upside. Period.

What keeps him as a role player in my eyes is his lack of competitive nature.

I still would like to see him play a full season without having to worry about trade talks. He's a rare versatile talent that can aid in our success...this is obvious.

damn! if only coach was Will's pops too...
hmmm...

Kiyaman

Legend
Let's not make this difficult people. While Chandler can easily have stretches of great play (like we've just seen). He's still just a role player with good upside. Period.

What keeps him as a role player in my eyes is his lack of competitive nature.

Chandler shows consistency on offense/defense for 30 straight games (stretches),
and will have 5 to 10 mediocre games, then go back to a 20 to 30 decent
game performance. That has been Chandler's performance in the last two
seasons and the start of this season.
:thumbsup:
Wilson Chandler has been the Knicks #1 underratted player since
Day one of Damnphony

Kiyaman

Legend
:teeth::teeth::teeth:

Chandler is a "sensitive dude". Have the Knicks not been paying him enough millions to support his weed? Should Gallo pay for a therapist to help Wilson cope?

I thought all the talk was how strong Chandler truly is and how his detachment is good bc he just plays n plays hard n balls?

Was the recent Donnie Walsh public gushing over Chandler, and desire to making him a highly paid centrepiece, not a big enough verbal cradle? Does Walsh need to make daily statements letting Wilson Nation know that he's better than Gallo?

Lol. Not that I think Willson is this mentally weak...

Hes just a hyped player ( by some), who is still in development, and is doing what he's always done: have a nice consistent stretch where he plays w fire n heart and intelligence, only to either get injured and/or regress into the worst career-defining attributes that could embody a man nicknamed Weedson.

Lets just pray his great 3pt numbers don't regress back to his career norm too, as well as his blocks.

The only thing on Wilson's mind is what's always been on Wilson's mind. Nothing new here

Everybody smokes weed accept for alcholics..... whats your weapon of choice?
How many peeps u know that OD on smoking weed :teeth: :smokin: :teeth:

skisloper

Starter
Everybody smokes weed accept for alcholics..... whats your weapon of choice?
How many peeps u know that OD on smoking weed :teeth: :smokin: :teeth:

no issue with the weed....except sometime chandler looks like he is baked on the court.....he just fades away on offense and defense..