Time to Trade Chandler

petescud

Starter
Numbers wise Chandler is in the top 3 on our team. I'm glad he's still here, and hoping we can keep him for the long haul

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Chandler is having a good season. He's attacking more, and when he is taking outside shots, he seems like he makes most of them. Much improved. I still want him to attack more, but he's doing good.

I also love his demeanor. Certainly rare in sports.

clumsy

Rotation player
Chandler is having a good season. He's attacking more, and when he is taking outside shots, he seems like he makes most of them. Much improved. I still want him to attack more, but he's doing good.

I also love his demeanor. Certainly rare in sports.

haha you mean having the personality of a corpse.

I myself do like Chandler too, but i think he has reached his ceiling tho. Championship Caliber Roleplayer. He's a good starter, but he isn't great in anything and can't really take over a game by himself. He's a very legit 3 or 4 option.

That said i think he needs to stay.

Chandler has improved every year, and judging from his all around game... he can only get better. You have to be blind or a hater to say other wise. Plus, his attitude and character is very professional, the knicks would be dumb asses to get rid of this rare all around contributor.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
haha you mean having the personality of a corpse.

I myself do like Chandler too, but i think he has reached his ceiling tho. Championship Caliber Roleplayer. He's a good starter, but he isn't great in anything and can't really take over a game by himself. He's a very legit 3 or 4 option.

That said i think he needs to stay.

Allan Houston was the same way. If you ask me Chandler is a throwback to the tough but silent type. He has had a couple of sick throw downs and posterizations and you wouldn't even know by how he reacts thats gangsta as $hit.

iSaYughh

Starter
Chandler has improved every year, and judging from his all around game... he can only get better. You have to be blind or a hater to say other wise. Plus, his attitude and character is very professional, the knicks would be dumb asses to get rid of this rare all around contributor.

I agree. I used to hate on Chandler (last yr and prior), and have been skeptical, but I've had to change my tune. I value him as a player and Knick. And I think he play great on this team and helps Gallo, too.

His around the basket moves are powerful and beautiful, his shot's improved some, and his defense has gone from good to maybe great.

23 yrs old, a Knick draft pick, we can prolly get him to value sign with us. No brainer.

More and more, I hope we find a way to include him in our plans.

I think we can go over the cap in signing him, which makes him + Melo a possibility as outright signing.

Felton
Melo
Gallo
Chandler
STAT

with a nice helpful bench of Fields/Turiaf/Williams/Moz/AR would be pretty unreal.